Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Tasting own cum ?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Tasting own cum ?

Postby piper666 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:05 pm

I jack off everyday and I always eat my cum .It is HOT and I like the taste, but also
it is more practical: it is the easiest way to clean up!
Anyone else like to e-mail me.
piper666
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ripthejacker » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:15 pm

I like eating my cum, but it has to be on days when I have eaten a lot of fruit. It tastes terrible if I have eaten a lot of meat or any fish.
ripthejacker

Postby footman » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:19 pm

Wish I had your ability- I was just able to make myself taste it for the first time about a week ago. Seems to be a frequent "mind block" with many guys that, no matter how bad we want to try it, as soon as we cum we loose all interest in tasting it. Like someone throws a switch in our brain. I've tried cumming many times with the intention of tasting it, even onto food items, and many times getting very aroused by the thought of tasting myself. But as soon as I climax I can't do it.

Anyway, last week I did manage it- I had a long edging session and brought myself to the point that I ejaculated some without actually climaxing (experiencing the actual climax feeling). Since I was still "in the moment and in the mood" I grabbed what came out and put it quickly into my mouth. I was surprised only by the thickness of it. It did not seem to have much taste at all, which surprised me because my cum always smells rather pungently salty. It's possible too that, because I was using a flavored lube as well as KY warming lube, that it masked the taste, although I don't recall it tasting like the flavored lube either.

Will try it again soon.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby PA_Jerkoff » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:12 pm

I was able to suck my own cock when I was a few years younger. Can't do it anymore because of a bad back. I used to always blow my load in my mouth. Now I kiss a girl after I blow a load in her mouth to taste it. I never asked a girl not to swallow it so that I can have it, but maybe I will start doing that once in a while.
Make sure that you do today what you will regret tommorow
PA_Jerkoff

Postby mdguym19 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:30 pm

I always taste my precum when I jack, its really sweet and since I usually jack dry it helps to keep things from getting messy. When I shoot I shoot 4-5 feet and I'm not lying I have video proof of it. There's been a few times in the past 4-5 years and even recent where as I am jacking I am so horny I want to shoot my load in my hand and eat it, but when I cum I loose all desire to do it. The only times I have actually tasted it was where I've been moaning and shot a wad of cum in my mouth when i was sitting up in my bed and the two times I have laid on my back and thrown my legs over to cum directly in my mouth. It didnt taste bad but like it was said before fruits help a lot with taste and high salt with meat makes it really bad.
mdguym19

Postby cockain » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:43 pm

I have tried eating my own cum and liked it. A bit eggy but nice.
cockain.....'cos its addictive...
wanking for life
cockain
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tony » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:12 am

If you never have I would suggest doing it at least once. I have eaten my own on numerous occassions and really enjoy it. Like stated in a prior reply it does depend on what you eat as to how it tastes. If you don't like it, just think how she feels when you always want her to swallow for you.
Tony
Masturbater Sergeant

ya

Postby biguy38 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:27 pm

i love tasting my own cum it tastes good but i also love havin another blow his load in my mouth 2
biguy38

Postby mac_46_46 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:07 pm

Just today (a few hours ago) when I was jackingoff, I wanted to stop before cumming, so I did. But a few drops of cum leaked out and I eagarily licked it off my hand and continued to stroke my cock until the real orgasm came. I wanted to eat it again, but I usually lose the urge after I cum.
mac_46_46
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ffolkes » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:32 am

Mac_46, I'm in the same boat with you. I can't get enough of that pre-shot ooze, and sometimes I can milk quite a bit out before shooting my load, but once the load is shot, I lose all desire for it.
ffolkes
Corporal Cum-dumpster

eating cum

Postby Mdguy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:40 pm

Depends alot on my mood but I often enjoy the fruits of labor and always lick the pre cum from my fingers. :wink:
WOW this place REALLY sucks anymore.............
Penis size: 6.5'' thick
Circumcised: yes
Sexuality: Straight
Mdguy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby circlecityfemme » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:52 pm

i once licked off my dildo after an orgasm, i didn't mind the taste at all
circlecityfemme
Lieutenant Libido

Postby AlansPhoto » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:23 am

Oh Yesss!!! I LOVE my preCum it's so sweet tasting. I always try to build up beforing cumming that way I can taste a LOT of my precum.
My Cum is sweet too, Guess because I eat A LOT of Sweets.

Anyway it's cool

Just my Thoughts
Alan
8) :D
AlansPhoto
Lieutenant Libido

Postby tuffjacker » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:46 pm

Every time I jack off I always want to swallow my cum after. I have collected it in a small glass or in a dry, lube free condom and whilst wanking all I think of is the taste that I have only once before enjoyed.

As I orgasm I just can,t pluck up the courage to try it. Having the urge just disappears. Reading this thread, I don't seem to tbe the only one. I have tastd my precum and loved the taste. Why I cannot swallow the lot , I do not know. I will keep trying and report again when I have succeeded. :cry:
tuffjacker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby tuffjacker » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:06 pm

Well, at last I have tasted my cum and cannot see why I was so concernd. It felt quite sweet, probably because of a high fruit diet I have been enjoying. It felt warm as it slid down to my stomach, having savoured the taste for awhile and I really enjoyed the experience. I can highly recommend everyone tries it at some point. Very yummy!!!
tuffjacker
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Techniques