View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:33 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Cum without a hard cock

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Cum without a hard cock

Postby dickhardy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:14 pm

I am just wondering how many other older guys who are not always able to get an erection have discovered that they are able to cum without a hard cock. Just yesterday, I was really horny. It had been about a week since I had jacked off. By the way, I am 75 years old. I drove out to a local park, a place where guys go, pulled my cock out and started playing. It got partially hard. I saw a couple of guys going into the woods and knew what they were going to do. But, as happens many times, my erection went south. I really needed to cum, so I just kept on jacking my soft cock. It takes longer and take more effort, but it wasn't too long until I felt that wonderful feeling start and kept going until it happened.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Cum without a hard cock

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Occasionaly it happens to me for whatever reason,if I have not cum in awhile my cock will get semi erect, and I keep going until I orgasm. Usually not as intense,and the spunk just flows out.The good thing is once the pipes are cleaned out,the next session,I have a raging boner.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby jaybee2000 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 am

Sometimes in bed when I am horny I deliberately don't touch my cock because as I think sexy thoughts my cock releases loads of semen until it gets fully hard. Then it goes soft again and the process starts again . This can go on for at least an hour or so with my cock getting really wet and going hard and soft several times until finally I feel the tension and pleasure build up so much that it leads to a complete ejaculation with my cock spurting out a full load of semen.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby havingfun » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:09 am

I am middle aged and get hard but after multiple times of cumming and being exhuasted my wife can suck me off again even i I am not hard. I did not think it was possible but she has proven me wrong many times.
havingfun
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby share_feeling » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Been doing it for as long a I can remember. I keep my soft penis recessed between my balls. It has a long foreskin which I masturbate a bit like a clitoris. Here's a thumbnail of what I mean

Precum is trapped and it all serves as lube under foreskin. So I can push my finger under the foreskin and gently play just a little inside my penis lips - a wonderful sensation. When I come, obviously I don't shoot across the room, but I do a lot of splashing.
share_feeling
Private Privates

Return to Stories