View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:27 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

How long have you been jerking off?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

How long have you been jerking off?

Postby Gemini 67 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 am

How long have you been Jerking off? I've been doing it for over 50 years.
Gemini 67
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: How long have you been jerking off?

Postby Matey321 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:26 am

Iv'e been doing it for around forty years, I was an early developer, I lost my virginity at the age of 12 to my sisters best mate. She was fourteen and showed me what to do for her and she did the same to me. Loved the feeling and have just carried on doing it. Maybe thats why I'm such a relaxed person.
Brian.
Matey321

Postby cearul » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:48 am

Been at it for 16 years now :)
cearul
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 am

About 36 yrs.Its still a blast.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Slivers » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Since I was ten. So for about 18 years now. And still loving it.
Slivers
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Cocknhand77 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Since I was 8 and I am now 34yo.lol
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dickhardy » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Well, lets see - I am now 75 and I started when I was about 12, so that makes 63 years. I don't do it as often as I used to, but basically it is the only sex I get now as my wife decided she no longer was interested several years ago. Still feels good, just don't shoot like I used to, just dribbles out.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Bounce0922 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:50 am

I've been doing it my whole life for as long as I can remember, I guess that's why I have such a laid back attitude about it. I didn't connect it with sex at first. Always been good clean fun to me.
30/male/straight.
Bounce0922
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby GirlWatcher32 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:24 pm

About 18 years for me.
GirlWatcher32

Postby hardcock688 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Been at it almost 30 years and will be doing it for another 30!!
I love big tits!
hardcock688
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Lexi » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:18 pm

I am 66 years old and masturbate since I was 9 Age on a regular basis ie daily. (For many years I have masturbated regularly three times daily.) That's 58 years. In that time I have masturbated about 26 900 times.
Check out the link at times, I'm Mr. Z. http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/ARCHIV/MAY_99.HTM

:)
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Much2Fun » Tue May 08, 2012 5:38 am

Since I was 11, living in Georgia
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born in the South and Will Die in the South, But I'm no Racist dude.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ducksoup » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm 56 now and started jerking when I was 13, still enjoying it 43 years late!! I also like being watched while I'm doing it too
ducksoup
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby harcos2007 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Um - did you mean today, or since the first time? (smile) - today, just a few minutes but I may get in a couple of hours if I'm lucky to have enough "alone time". Lifetime - masturbating for waaay over 50 years, and still love it, still able to get 3-4 excellent spurts, sometimes a very large amount. But these days, once a day is usually all I want, and there are lots of days I don't do it at all.

This morning, though, I will edge for at least an hour, maybe a little more, and then let myself get off while watching videos of women masturbating to orgasm. I love this stuff!
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:23 am

Started when I was around 9 years old and now I'm 59, so over 50 years. It still feels just as good as it did when I first started. I'm pretty religious about rubbing out a minimum of one orgasm per day. Right now I'm in my third session of the day for massaging and stroking my hard cock but I've yet to have my daily orgasm. So far, I've just been playing around while reading stories and posts but have taken breaks in between the sessions for other activities. This always makes the anticipation of cumming almost unbearable.

My first session this morning was right after getting out of bed. I slumbered into the living room and sat in my favorite recliner with nothing on but a pair of underwear. I pulled my cock out and tucked my underwear under my balls while I slowly fondled myself while looking at some file photos and video. I produced quite a bit of precum throughout the 90 minute session and rubbed it all around my cock, making it so slippery it was hard to hold on to. When I reached the "point of no return," I stopped my stroking, tucked my throbbing cock back in my undies, got dressed and went to the golf course for about 4 hours.

After returning home and having lunch, I stripped totally naked and once again crawled back in my recliner. Catching up on recent postings at masturbationpage.com, I sat for another 90 minutes and kept my cock idling at full hardness. After snacking on some of my precum, I once again shut things down before going to the gym to workout.

Now I'm home again, sitting in my recliner with my dick in my hand. However, this time I won't be going anywhere before I cum everywhere! I'm rock hard while typing this, and at almost every comma and period I stop to caress my smoothly shaven "playground" area. My pole is getting well polished with gobs more of the most slippery substance on the face of the earth, precum! My balls are starting to ache and it's not going to be long before I put the finishing touches on todays efforts. So, it's time to go, or should I say cum. I've got to pull a towel over my keyboard so I can squirt a tribute on the bare legs and puffy nipples of my favorite girls. It feels like it's going to be a very intense climax. I wonder how many gallons of semen I've produced over the last 50 years?! Ummmmm. :twisted:
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Stories