It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:45 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking off in public

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby gjhb » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:44 pm

I've done it a bit, it turns me on so much. Mainly on public transport (trains/tubes etc) when the carriage is fairly empty. Most daring was with a sexy girl 5 feet opposite me and my cock out, hidden from her and any cctv by my back and jacket (I'm careful, don't wanna get done for flashing).
gjhb
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Jimmy55 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:32 pm

I MUST TRY THIS... :o
Jimmy55

How About In The Back Of A Bus?

Postby slowhand39 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:36 am

One time when I was in high school and didn't have a car, I went on a date with my girlfriend on the city bus. We went to a pretty sexy movie, and on the way home (on the bus) we sat near the back.
We started necking and I ran my hand up to to her crotch. She was getting very wet, and reached over and unzipped my jeans. She pulled it right out and started to stroke it. It wasn't long until I felt the explosion building and told her so. So kept on stroking and reached into her purse for some tissues. I came like a volcano, and she caught it all in the kleenex. The bus was about half full, but there was nobody near the back. Good thing or they might have got some cum on them!
slowhand39
Private Privates

Postby str8mate » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:07 pm

I once jerked off while walking down the street in Ireland. It was dark out, but maybe only around 6pm. I closed my jacket when a car drove by, but otherwise jerked happily and freely out in the open. I can't remember if I came on the road, or if I waited until I got back to my room.
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby raincoaster » Sat May 03, 2008 3:19 pm

I only really enjoy masturbating if I'm completely naked, so its a bit limiting. But I masturbate every time I visit our city's clothing-optional beach. There's an area behind some logs where guys go squat down and jack off where you're not right in the public view. But its kind of public because there's usually others back there doing the same thing. Sometimes you can do it right out on the beach, but you wouldn't want to do it if there are others too close, I mean there are whole families down there! I have also masturbated with friends in a bush area as a kid, while nude hiking outside the city, in my back yeard, and out on a boat several times.
sex: male
orientation: straight, married 28 years
cock: little over 6 inches hard, 4 1/2" soft
interests: home and beach nudist
circumsized: yes
jerk off: once daily, naked
raincoaster
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bob42 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 pm

I once masturbated while driving a bike down a road in the countryside. The sun was shining and all, it was nice. Wouldn't try that in a city!
bob42

Postby handeman » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:19 am

Hi there are we hard yet? I do like to stroke In movie theaters. Video arcades where you can wheren you can see others stroke as you get your self off. O what fun that is. I have sate in a theater and stroked to cummmmming. I love to cummm in my own hand untill I squirt all over the floor One time I thought that no one could see what I was doing untill a guy slid into the seat next to me. He asked need some help I said yes and before I knew it I was cummmming all over myself.If there is anyone who would like to swapexperiences with a few PM I am hot wright me soon. daM STUFF IS STICKY AND SLIPRTY.
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Latest

Postby JOK21 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:24 am

I jacked in the bathroom at Bonefish tonight with my g/f and friends sitting at the table. Some of her friends are really hot..... I took a few pics on my phone, went to the stall and rubbed one out.
JOK21
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Speaking or arcades

Postby BeachBoner » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:52 pm

Theaters and arcades - reminds me of a small video/live sex show place I was at in Hamburg, Germany a few years ago. I was within strolling distance of several of these places, so I wandered until I found one that looked good. It was about 20 video booths, and, a large circular booth arrangement where 10-12 booths were around a live show stage.

It seemed like a lot of people were entering the circular booth setup, (I was warming UP in the video booths) so I entered the circular booth setup. The young girl that was making change for the videos and and guy were on a small circular "stage" undressing each other. When they were naked, she started blowing the guy, then laid on the stage going at it in a 69 with the guy on the bottom. The stage rotated so everyone got alternate views of the guy sucking her pussy, then her sucking his cock. This was all about 4 feet from your face. The booths had glass so you couldn't reach in and tickle her pussy or anything. The close up of her pussy getting sucked and his cock getting sucked caused me (and I'm SURE everyone else) to unzip and whack away while they were doing this. There were quite a few couples in this place, and goig into these booths.

When the guy seemed to be STEEL hard, the girl got on her back and they fucked right there.....I'll never forget how erotic this was - don't think I jacked for more than 60 - 90 seconds and shot off like a banshee. This was a common activity in Hamburg (live sex shows, not me blowing a monster shot in a booth) I think at least half of the watchers (just guessing) blew a load, the the guy in the show didn't - maybe they wait until the final show opf the evening.

I was a little disappointed because I was next going to a well known live sex show theater (Salombo, I think it was called) just up the road, but with shooting off like this my enthusiasm waned, if you get the drift. I went to the big stage/sex show place anyway, and with what was happening there made, I was again throbbing in no time. Shot off there, too, with the aid of an "actress" (most of them did this - mine was a cute, young Thai girl) who would join you in a little balcony in the wide open while you watched the show. More on that episode later ...........
Last edited by BeachBoner on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

by the way..

Postby BeachBoner » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:56 pm

Jacking off in public really means where there are other people around, not in a booth like I described above. When there's 20 or 30 people of both sexes playing, THAT'S jacking off in public!

Like this:

http://masturbationpage.com/forum/viewt ... c&start=15

6th story down - mine, and true!
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Postby tiger51035 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:06 pm

How about a first class flight to Mexico! It was pretty dark, and I was pretty drunk! Slowly fucked the pillow with the blanket over it. It was awesome. Not quite the mile high club, but close enough for me!
tiger51035

Postby tmb » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:50 am

i went to a catholic high school so i was always up because them school girl uniforms always got the best of me! I shot one off on the school bus on the way home...thankfully there was a tear in the back of the seat in front of me so i shot off in there...i was the last one on the bus so i thought meh...what the heck! I miss high school!!! :D
tmb

Postby Bellend » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:12 am

I like jerking in public spots, but im also kind of a wuss about it. Ill jerk off in places where i can see people are about, and im in 'public' but have no real chance of getting caught.
like in my car at roadside stops or off a little bit from walking trails in parks etc.

The closest ive ever gotten to being obvious about what i was doing was once when i was about 16. we went to a beach and there were a lot of hot women around going topless. i was splashing about and went into the water further out and started jacking it. i dont know how obvious it was though. it was kind of hot shooting my load in the water while checking out this incredibly hot babe, although im sure if she knew shed probably find it wierd lol.
Male
Australia
5x5, cut.
Bellend
Lieutenant Libido

whilst camping

Postby str8mate » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:40 pm

my wife and I were camping the other day, and had had sex the previous night in the tent, but I was obviously still horny the following morning...

so while a fellow camper was showering in the bath house, I rubbed one out standing up at the urinal.

i have to say, the idea of another guy completely oblivious as to what was going on, and the fact that another camper could have walked into the open urinal area, was kind of exciting...
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Bill9661 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:43 pm

Did it again just yesterday coming back from the lake. I usually ride from the lake to home naked in my truck. I have to go through a couple of small towns where if I'm in the left lane anyone in the right lane has a good view, so obviously I stay in the left lane. There were several on the way home that would have had an excellent view if they wanted to see me stroking it. About 1/2 mile from home I just pull into a shopping center parking lot and finish what I've been working on for almost an hour, usually a sizeable load into a towel......
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques