It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:41 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking off in public

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby surdck » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:09 am

last summer, on a youth trip i was really pissed off at the guy i was rooming with that night so i jacked off while he slept. It was one bed and when he fell asleep, i got up on my knees right in front of him and just whipped it out. I started jerking it and put my cock right above his face and almost touched his lips but i didnt have the guts. I ended up cumming into his water bottle. got a good laugh at him from that.
surdck

Postby Caprice » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:57 am

I was on RT 7 in Montona riding my motorcycle heading south back to Sturgis for bike week. It is a 72 mile stretch through country with not very much. I had stripped naked about 10 miles into the trip. I had not seen anyone or any vehicles for most of the full 72 miles. Anyway about 40 miles in, I stopped in the middle of the road on a very level stretch. I turned off the bike and put the kick stand down. I then sat up on the back seat with my back against the back seat rest and my feet on the handle bars. I was able to masterbate and stroke my hard cock for 10-15 minutes and was able to cum so hard all over my self. Clean up was done very easy and was quite tasty.
Caprice

Postby phoenix3016 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:57 am

I love masturbating in public! I try and masturbate in every public spot that I can!

I have masturbated:

Car-numerous times
Math class in High school
History class in college
In the middle of the library sitting in a chair with a book in my lap
Upstairs at the library in a study room
Tanning Bed
In the mall
Many different parking lots
Movie Theatre
Top of a mountain when snow skiing
While Wakeboarding
In my boat
In a restaurant
At a volleyball game
In Lectures
Doctors office
In a meeting
While Flying
and a few other places that I can't think of right now!
phoenix3016
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby alylover » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Once in a movie theatre for me !
alylover
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: publc

Postby mrmac2k » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:46 pm

I'm curious to know where in md you both are located. I'd love to see you both doin your thing. I'd j/o to the two of you for sure. send me a private message if you're interested in workin somethin out.

pussy lover wrote:not a j/o but my wife and I go skinny dipping in md. ni te river and the last time I sat on the swim platform of the boat and she gave me an incredible blow job with water slaping my ass I shot an incredible load down her throat she loves sucking my dick esspecially when I am going down on her 69 is her favorite
mrmac2k
Private Privates

Postby urbanchampion » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:18 am

Try going to the post office late at night, especially in the wee hours of the morning, is a good place to go. It's public, but nobody's around. I usually go here while fully crossdressed. I go to an area in the post office away from the windows and doors, pull out my cock, and jack off until I blow my load.
urbanchampion

Postby zipperdown » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:03 am

I've had a wank on a bus (top deck), walking back from the pub, in the car (who hasn't?!), behind the reception desk at work, in a park, just walking down the street, in the back garden (which is very open) and in a lift. I onced self sucked myself in the public lounge at work as well.

Got a great buzz from them all but I prefer edging in public places now, it's more of a thrill and lasts longer!
zipperdown
Private Privates

Postby Nakai » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:26 pm

I did it when i was in the cinema, it was empty and i saw a hit actress on screen, so i jerked it off
Nakai
Private Privates

Re: Jacking off in public

Postby mtk3 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:24 pm

I have done it in lots of public places. Countless public restrooms, at work, while driving, public parks at night, locker rooms and locker room showers, my back yard, other people's backyards, in the woods while hiking, an empty lecture hall. I think there are more but i can't remember.

There is a bike trail by my house that is completely deserted at night. Tonight I am going to go there and walk and jerk off nude. Wish me luck!
mtk3
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ilovepanties » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:18 am

I missed my bus home from work last October. I cut through some biking and skiing trails, hiked to a wooded area out of sight from the trail and had a nice long stroke. Just as it was getting dark and the sun was going down. There was some snow on the ground so right before I came, I knelt down, grabbed and handful of snow and pressed it against my balls. I shot the biggest load all over the ground in front of me. Felt so good.

All of these stories are giving me the courage to go out and do it again.
ilovepanties
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby selfsucker » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am

i have enjoyed the act of masturbating in public fro years and have done it from the movie theater to the mall changing rooms. from the highway to the nature trails. but i find the best masturbation in public sessions are when i go out to the hotsprings near by and either masturbate until i cum or i selfsuck until i cum. either way the oppertunity to get caught is such a turn on that i get lost in the moment.

i have got caught many times and almost every time it turns out to be a very good thing.
selfsucker

Postby Hairypalms » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 pm

I masturbated 3 times actually during school classes in my early teens.
I'm not sure whether anyone saw ... but no one ever said anything :)

I have masturbated in stalls in toilets in every place I've worked, in toilet stalls of train stations, pubs, clubs ... even strip clubs - before I realized that it was an option to pay a few extra pounds and get the stripper to do it for you! lol (I was so naive once!)
I've also done it in urinals, but only when either (a) too drunk to realize I could be caught any second or (b) in an empty building where I knew I wouldn't be caught.

I used to work in security and I'd masturbate a lot on night shifts in open spaces in the building I was guarding.
Over the year or so while I was doing the job, I masturbated in reception areas at the front of the buildings, always making sure I wasn't on security camera, naturally!
I also used to often find somewhere during patrols ... the buildings had first aid rooms with a bed ... I also made a point of trying to hit every toilet in the buildings at least once. Especially the ladies.

lol ... I feel I maybe sharing too much :)

Anyway, some of the buildings were quite tall and I used to go to the very top, in the stairwell and cum through the gap in the bannister so that my sperm would fly all the way down to ground level!
One building was over 30 storeys :D and the sperm made it all the way to the bottom - I found the drops!

Lastly, I've been known to discretely stroke when in the back of a black cab - but never to orgasm ... yet.
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Tue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm

just got back from a long trip, and stayed on the 9th floor of a hotel with a balcony. On several occasions I would go out on the balcony late at night and stroke.If anyone was looking from 2 hotels nearby they would see.Never got a knock on the door so I guess no one cared or they just enjoyed watching.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby mtk3 » Mon May 24, 2010 3:37 pm

went to the deserted bike trail and had a great session underneath the stars completely nude.
mtk3
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Pyrobator » Wed May 26, 2010 5:22 am

Jerking while driving always blows my load the hardest. Like a few others have mentioned, I use a condom while I am in the car to keep the mess to a minimum, but I also put some baby oil gel inside the rubber before I slip it on. Slippery is GOOD!

I recently had a killer j/o in a parking garage stairwell. The stairwell has a dual split level stair with outside tinted windows so I could stand just above the door entry from the street and jerk it as chicks walked below, all without being seen. The best part is that they never look up when they walk in, and the only part of me that they see is my back as they walk up the stairwell. This is good for hours of self pleasure. Now I just need to make my way around to the several other parking garage stairwells throughout the city.

I also had a chance to hop in an elevator with a real looker a few weeks ago too. I had already been stroking for a few minutes in my room before She was already in the elevator when I got in and I had my gelled up condom covered cock ready to go once she started to exit the cabin. The coolest part of her exit, was that all the walls were glass. As soon as the door opened & she started walking out, I whipped it out and started to pound on it. As she walked out of the small foyer, the hall led around the side of the elevator where she had a full view of me in full stroke. I watched her walk past only a couple of feet from me as I pounded it as hard as I could, but she never looked up to see all the fun I was having. A few seconds later, I came so hard that I almost busted my cover. I still risked getting caught while in the euphoric moment, but at least there was no mess to clean up. Once I was finished, I tucked, zipped, and went back to my room to clean up behind closed doors.
Pyrobator

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques