It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:46 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking off in public

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:43 pm

I love jacking off in public places... i'm always looking around for some secluded place i can just lie down and beat off but i havent found one yet, unless i was to go down the country.
i've often had a wank on buses at the back seat on the top, one time i had my trousers down and these guys walked right down to my seat and sat down beside me... luckily i got my trousers most of the way up quick and they didnt notice cos i had a jacket covering the rest... thats the closest i ever got to being caught.
Then there was this other place I discovered a while back in a park, behind a few hedges which was also behind some peoples back gardens, i had a few really good wanks there standing up, I should have layed down and made full use of it, but I never did, and recently when I went back, all of the area where I used to be, the hedges have been cut down. Would you say it was a coincidence or maybe someone saw me or thought I was doing something worse like taking drugs?

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:51 pm

I like to get naked and begin walking and jacking off. The further away form cover you get the more exciting it gets. I stopped my car one night on a stretch of two lane highway, it was maybe 1:00am. I got naked, I had already been jacking off in the car. and startrd walking down the road. I thought about getting caught my some guys who would make me jack them and suck them before letting me go, of course that only happened in my mind. I did get several hundred yards away before turning back. I also stood naked jackin my cock on a railroad track one night. The trains light was so bright that I am sure someone in the train saw me. I left the track when the train was a quarter mile away or so and finished jacking off in the woods.

late night run

Postby mistr8dude » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:15 pm

This happened just last night... was out running late (11:30 or so) with a good friend of mine. We both had to pee and were far from home, so we stopped in a little patch of woods. There were some houses nearby, but hey, it was dark, and after all we'd just stopped to use a bush.

After doing our thing we didn't zip up again right away, got to talking about how long it'd been since we jacked off. Pretty soon we were sitting down to get off together, looking up at the stars and the trees and okay, yeah, each other too. It was nice and quiet, with a nice gentle breeze... got a little cold actually when it started chilling off my sweat. Didn't take too long before we both sprayed a load on a bush... not a great orgasm but definitely a fun experiment.
mistr8dude
Private Privates

jacking-off in public places

Postby like2spank4u » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:42 am

I've jacked-ff in many places. One of my favorites is to drive around at night and get totally naked and jack-off. I have gotten out of my car numerous times on a old country road and stood out there and done it. Jacked-off in a couple of department store dressing rooms. Out in the woods totally naked during the day, in and old abandon home totally naked and in a couple sex shops. I love to be watched while I jack-off. I have a lady friend who I have fucked several times who likes to watch me so I have done it with her many places too. I love to be naked and LOVE to jack-off.
like2spank4u

jacking-off

Postby like2spank4u » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:47 am

Hell, I'm jacking-off while I'm reading this web page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like2spank4u

Jacking Off In Public

Postby bigdalten » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:34 am

The most memorable times of Jacking Off in Public for me was about 10 years ago when I had a wonderful lady friend who enjoyed sex as much as I did and still do.

We were driving on I-10, heading for Tallahassee, and she was driving. I decided to try to eat her pussy while she drove. I could not do it--just could not get my head down low enough and under the steering wheel so I could get my tongue on her clit, but I finally began sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy and massaging her clit with one hand while I stroked my cock with the other hand. I had her pants down and my pants down, and truckers could see both of us naked, as well as seeing her bare boobs. I brought her to one of her most intense orgasms, almost causing her to lose consciousness and I had to take the steering wheel. We pulled off the Interstate at the next exit and cut off on a side road, pulling over at a wide spot under a large tree.

I had not cum yet and after she recovered, she began slowly stroking me. After a short time, We got out of the car and standing on the side of the road, she bent over the seat, and I fucked her hard and long from behind for what seemed like a half hour. When I came, it was a real gusher of cum. Several cars came by but we didn't stop. After we cum, she took my dick in her mouth and sucked and licked all the cum. She loved my cum, and no matter how or when I cum, she always had to have my dick in her mouth afterward to get the cum.

We cooled off, went down the road and got some soft drinks to cool down.

We were back on the interstate in a short while and I was driving. She looked over at me and smiled with a wicked look. I knew what was coming. She pulled my cock out, got naked and up on her knees and gave me a terrific blowjob as she fingered her clit to a major orgasm.

That was a wonderful day of sex, lasting all day and later that night in the motel in Tallahassee.
bigdalten
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Zipgun » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:59 am

My best outdoor jerking would have to be when I was in jr high/high school years. At night I would go outside totally nude after 12 and sneak into female neighbors garages or backyards and jerkoff. Sometimes after dropping off gf's at their homes I would come back later and jerkoff in the same manner. I guess the thought of something so risky just makes the orgasam so much more intense :twisted: LOL those were the days
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Re: jacking-off

Postby proud2bpink » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:03 pm

like2spank4u wrote:Hell, I'm jacking-off while I'm reading this web page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, yeh, I sooo just shot my load too.

Anyways, now I have both hands free to type....

Hmmmm, once - when I was 15 - I went up to my classroom at lunchtime and had a wank under the desk cos nobody was there.
I had a couple of mates who used to jack eachother off under the desk in ICT. I wish I was in there year group! They were both hot. They were about 14 at the time.

Ummm, I jacked off in the school loos all the time, I jacked off in the college loos all the time and I jacked off in the uni loos last time i was there. lol.

I got a BJ in a park from a mate once by the side of a path so could have easily been seen. Also got a BJ from a bf against a tree that was near a road. The headlights from cars kept on shining in my face so I reckon we may have been seen.

Jacked off on planes (toilets) before.
Always get hard on buses but not able to jack off on them cos so many ppl on them and no secluded areas.

Cars.... many times and I can't even drive :p

Trains, yeh, loads of times and BJs.

I jerked off a couple of time in the alleyway behind where i grew up. it wasnt very hidden. if someone walked past... they would have seen. also i was in plane view if one of my neigbours looked out of there window cos the road was like an L shape.

I wanked in the loo at work the other day. oh, and again previously.
proud2bpink
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Ashley » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:02 am

mistr8dude wrote:Did it in the stall in a McDonald's once, when I got desperate. My brother did it once in the parking lot of a grocery store, just reached into his briefs... broad daylight, too. Almost got caught when mom came back, oops.

I've done it a couple times while driving, that was pretty cool.... it's a good way to pass the time on long drives cross-country. Once I was driving along at like 2 in the morning, out in the middle of nowhere.... stopped to pull off my pants, so I was driving along in my boxers, jacking off for an hour or so (I love edging). Pulled over and stopped in an open field near an overpass or something, dropped my boxers and lay down in the middle of it to finish up. Planted some nice seed for that farmer :)

Urinals are overrated, unless they're clean... been there, done that too.

On a bus? Once, back in college.... going off to visit relatives for the holidays. I was a little too chicken to pull it out, so I rubbed it through my pants (got to a good bit of the book I was reading). There was another guy in the seat across the aisle, I'm pretty sure he caught me... kept smirking at me the rest of the trip, asked "good ride?" when I got off (the bus, that is).

I like the sound of that. :P
Ashley
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:07 am

I like to jack off while driving... I usually jack off on my way home from work (at 3am so there isn't much traffic)

I've done it in the movie theater a few times, not adult movies, just regular ones in the back row.

I've done it at work when everyone goes for lunch.

there was a secluded corner at my jr. high school where I could go have fun, though I was caught once, but he decided just to join me.

Public washrooms all the time.

Never in a bus, not enough cover, and I'm only ever on busses when they are crowded.

Basically anywhere I can find where I might be caught but most likely wont, I'll do it.

Postby Ashley » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:11 pm

I think my best moment was on a bus too, I was on my home from town and I was extremely HOT. I unzipped my fly's and took out my penis, I sat at the back so no-one could see/watch me. It was late in the day, so it wasn't that risky.

Anyway, just as I was about to shoot my load the buss pulled up and some people where about to get onto the buss. I quickly shot my load on the chair and walked off the bus as quickly as I could. I haven't done it on the bus since then, it's too risky now. :lol:
Ashley
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Ashley » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:13 pm

Has anyone on here ever been caught-out whilst masturbating on a bus? :lol: :rolleyes:
Ashley
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Zipgun » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:44 am

Ashley wrote: I quickly shot my load on the chair and walked off the bus as quickly as I could. I haven't done it on the bus since then, it's too risky now. :lol:

Dude and you criticized me for cumming on car door handles :roll: , whats worse sitting or touching it? :lol:
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Postby Ashley » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:05 am

Zipgun wrote:
Ashley wrote: I quickly shot my load on the chair and walked off the bus as quickly as I could. I haven't done it on the bus since then, it's too risky now. :lol:

Dude and you criticized me for cumming on car door handles :roll: , whats worse sitting or touching it? :lol:

Lmao, fair enough. 8)
Ashley
Lieutenant Libido

Postby guest » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:37 am

omg i am jackin off to this right now lmao... the best time eveer was when i was wit my buddies at this soccer park. all these little kids were playin soccer, we all went off to our own areas annd did it. iwas the last to do it and was doin it up agiasnt this tree with my cock right in view of this ladies window. all of a suddent this lady was rollerbladdin by and saw me. she looked me right in the eyes. saw her blush but she just kept on goin. shot the biggest load that day

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques