Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Jacking off in public

Postby cool budd » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 pm

I did it in a mall restroom, plane, in car and in a movie :P
cool budd

Postby bigjim7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm

My first time was in a cinema in London. I was about 19 and it was a movie called "the language of love" i think, a sex ed movie, so called. It showed a girl masturbating and it was the first time i had ever seen a girl jillin to orgasm. I got so aroused that i just had to pull out my cock and stroke myself. Nothin could have stopped me. There were a few empty seats beside me and there was a couple then next. I knew the girl was taking glances over at me but i was beyond caring - or maybe i was delighted she was watchin - and i just let it go and shot my cum into my tissue and i remember it was just awsome.
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby mtk3 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Last night after a huge thunderstorm at about 3 in the morning I stripped down and went into my backyard to stroke. After I started I began going into my neighbors backyards. I went through 3 backyards before cumming in the final one. Amazing!@
mtk3
Lieutenant Libido

Postby gm1111 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:28 am

i had an amazing orgasm when i was 12 i had found an metal bridge over a river and i found a poll sticking out about a foot horizontally. i heard of vibrators and thought men used them on there cock so i wanted to try. it was a little to big i found after i rinsed it out with river water *i thought STDs came from bacteria like colds* so i lay my cock in the pole and went crazy with it just sitting there. i was right on the edge and couldn't climax when a big rig flew over and i exploded moaning and screaming. it was the best orgasm of my life and i will never forget it. i made mods to it so i could lube it and thrust into it and one day put a latex glove on it and had it up my ass, that was my first prostate orgasm.

Another one of my best was when i was 13 and i had moved from my bridge of ecstasy. i had met a bisexual girl who i dated and she also dated another girl *i was a little distrustful about it but it turned me on too much to care* i knew little about masturbation and assumed you had to have a penis.well my gf proved me wrong, she argued that girls could do it to and i just couldn't get the picture and neither could she. so we met in a little woods by my house and set down a blanket to show each other how boys and girls do it. i was circumcised and she had never seen one without a foreskin so i explained it to her as she stared at it and touched it once or twice barely. it was my turn first, we were all naked *my gf's gf was there too" so it took about 30 seconds and i tried my best to delay. i just rubbed it with my spit and she leaned in closely as i shot my semen onto my belly. she was amazed how it all worked and i explained how it got girls pregnant *she jumped back when i said that* and then it was the girls turn my gfs gf went first and we watched closely. she rubbed the bump on her vagina moaned twice then closed her legs when she organismed *witch dissapointed me. then she got up and my gf went. i was in awe she thrusted her fingers into her vagina faster and faster and i nearly came without touching my cock when her hands flew inside out so fast then her cum shot out not much only about 6 inches but it was amazing and so hot. we didn't last long after that but stayed friends long after then.

has anyone masturbated in a group in youth? id like to hear it
gm1111

Postby mtk3 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:13 am

my computer room is attatched to a balcony so i have been going out there and stroking looking at my neighbors backyards under the stars
mtk3
Lieutenant Libido

Re:

Postby jennybi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm

celebjo wrote: Anyhow, my passion 11 years ago was to jack off at college libraries.

This is something you guys have to try. It isn't as hard (no pun) as you think. I went to two different ones in new england here and found me a hot looking girl in shorts or a skirt. In one case there was a brunette in white shorts with her legs crossed rocking her leg back and forth staring out into space. I remember her well, so hot, like 21 or something. Another one I fondly remember was a blond with little yellow shorts, barefoot, with her sandals on the floor. See, you have to get behind the book shelf so you can see your target. Then you grab a big book and put it over your lap, and unzip. So I'm right handed so I would hold the book with my left and jack with my right. Then I would think about all the perverted things I would do to her, her feet, her mouth. Next thing you know I start cumming and public cums are so much better.
In the case of the white short girls I came on the floor and had to mop up with my sneaker. The other girls library had carpet so the carpet soaked my mess. As you may know it helps to look college age, but older people are going to college now a days aren't they?!

mmm I'm glad i work in a university library. i tend to frequent the "unused stacks" and restrooms for a good fingering too.
jennybi
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jaybeater » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:19 pm

I have jacked off in a lbrary, and in a movie theater. I love to get hard and go out on my balcony and edge for as long as I can.
The best was beating off under the table at a resturant.
jaybeater
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Remie2007 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:41 pm

lol I always remember when I was in high school about 7 years ago , I once jerked off in class ,I was about 15 and I don't know what got to me during a lesson I took off my dick and was going at it under my desk (They were the type of desk that you couldn't see the bottom of it from the front) .Only my best friend sitting beside me noticed I was making strange faces like rolling my eyes and sticking my tongue out lol so I stopped before he realised what I was doing and I'm sort of glad I did before my cum came out , I probably would have yelled a little or something lol but good time , I sure was a horny kid!
Remie2007

Postby milkbunny22 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 am

When I was in college I loved to go down to the low level of the library and masturbate. Sometimes someone would see me and it was a thrill when it happened.
25/F
milkbunny22
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Re:

Postby Alwayshard73 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:46 am

jennybi wrote:
celebjo wrote: Anyhow, my passion 11 years ago was to jack off at college libraries.

This is something you guys have to try. It isn't as hard (no pun) as you think. I went to two different ones in new england here and found me a hot looking girl in shorts or a skirt. In one case there was a brunette in white shorts with her legs crossed rocking her leg back and forth staring out into space. I remember her well, so hot, like 21 or something. Another one I fondly remember was a blond with little yellow shorts, barefoot, with her sandals on the floor. See, you have to get behind the book shelf so you can see your target. Then you grab a big book and put it over your lap, and unzip. So I'm right handed so I would hold the book with my left and jack with my right. Then I would think about all the perverted things I would do to her, her feet, her mouth. Next thing you know I start cumming and public cums are so much better.
In the case of the white short girls I came on the floor and had to mop up with my sneaker. The other girls library had carpet so the carpet soaked my mess. As you may know it helps to look college age, but older people are going to college now a days aren't they?!

mmm I'm glad i work in a university library. i tend to frequent the "unused stacks" and restrooms for a good fingering too.

OMG just imagining you in a library bathroom fingering yourself makes me so fuckin hard....i gotta jackoff an cum now.
Alwayshard73
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Alwayshard73 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 am

milkbunny22 wrote:When I was in college I loved to go down to the low level of the library and masturbate. Sometimes someone would see me and it was a thrill when it happened.

Back when i was in college...I dont know how many times i was studyin in the library when all of a sudden id get so fuckin horny id go into one of the bathroom stalls, take off most of my clothes an just jerkoff. When i came i just aimed it down into the toliet an shot my load into the water.
Alwayshard73
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Re:

Postby Alwayshard73 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:53 am

mmm I'm glad i work in a university library. i tend to frequent the "unused stacks" and restrooms for a good fingering too.[/quote]

i just want you to know that your posts make me so fuckin horny as well as my cock hard whenever i read them...i always end up jerkin off an shootin a nice big load all over.
Alwayshard73
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Marine Barracks Jackoff!!

Postby Alwayshard73 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 am

I used to be in the Marines...an one night after drinkin, i got really drunk at the bar on base. It was prolly 1 or 2 and I decided to walk home an on the way there was this abandoned barracks that hadnt been used in years. I went all the way up to like the 4th deck/floor, i wandered to the back of the squadbay, made sure i was alone an took off all my clothes. I then laid down on one of the bottom bunks an just started jackin off...it was such a huge turn on. I jerked off for at least an hour till i shot my load all over that squadbay...it was fuckin awesome.

After another night of drinkin i again found myself wanderin home at 2 in the mornin, very drunk an of course very horny. I quickly looked for a place to have some fun...once again i found what looked to be an abandoned indoor tennis court, i peered inside an it looked like it hadnt been tended to for years, there were bushes an weeds growing all over, it looked like an abandoned botanical garden. I walked in an saw a ladder that went up to a 2nd level so i climbed it, an was now able to look out over the court. I then got completely naked, an just jacked off for like a half hour. The feeling of the hawaiian night air (i forgot to mention i was stationed in Hawaii sorry) combined with bein drunk really turned me on. But after awhile I started to get a lil bored so i looked around to see where else i could go, an right next to the abandoned court was a little river. Still naked I climbed down, an quickly ran over to the river an got in. The water felt so good i immediately startin jackin...it felt so good that i reached down an grabbed a handful of mud from the bottom of the river, i dont know what came over me but the next thing i knew i was rubbin the mud all over me, all over my cock, my balls... an feelin extremely kinky i actually started to insert the mud in my ass (thats how shitfaced i was haha) and thats when i discovered that i like fingering my asshole when i masturbate, but thats a whole other topic. Between the abandoned court and the river i musta came about 5-6 times, i mean i really covered that place in my cum. Oh the memories ;)
Alwayshard73
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Raineman973 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:58 am

When I was in university, I used to to go to a laundromat late at night, and every time I went, I would stand at the end of a row of washing machines and jack off, cumming all over the floor. This place was open 24 hrs, and there was never anyone there at night - it was perfect.
Raineman973

Postby ace37 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 am

Back in college in December of 2005, I had to finish a paper for my political science class that was due the next day. I lived in the "party" dorm: all double rooms and communal bathrooms, so it was a very social and fun dorm but not a very good place to work or study. I decided to go to the library and find a quiet carrel desk to do my paper. I decided to play a game to motivate myself: I would finish a paragraph, masturbate for a few minutes, then get back to work - it was basically a long stop-and-go masturbation session, jerking to brink of ejaculation and stopping. It was a great motivator because I wanted to get through each paragraph faster so I could stroke my cock again. Being in college, I got pretty good at masturbating quietly and I could just pull my penis out the fly of my pants. People could walk by and not notice what I was doing because it was under the desk, which was in the corner so my back was to the wall. All I had for stimulation was the December issue of Playboy and my laptop with some pics (no wifi in this part of library). There was one picture (here: http://farm6.static.flickr (dot) com/5103/5560706916_a08aae4043_o.jpg) of the Playmate, Christine Smith... seductive smile, plump red lips, leaning forward and squeezing those huge boobs together, teasing me and begging me spurt my horny college boy jizz all over the page. It got late and they closed the room so I had to go back to my dorm, where I was able to finish off - the paper and myself - and have one of the biggest ejaculations I've ever had.
ace37

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques