It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:34 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking off in public

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby theres_pie » Mon May 01, 2006 9:25 am

I've done it many times in the back seat of a bus. The bus I used to get from school was usually quite empty, so I just went straight to the back seat, pulled it out and started wanking. I used to put my school bag on my lap so I was kind of hidden.
Once someone sat down beside me, but I was close to cumming so I continued jerking with the bag on my lap. I'm pretty sure he saw me, and the rest of the journey after I came was a bit awkward.
theres_pie

Postby bksox3 » Tue May 02, 2006 12:30 am

That's a cool story, i like being watched when i'm j/o, but most of the time i'm hessitant, if there are too many people, you just don't know. I jacked off one time in my backyard while my 14 yr. old neighbor was mowing the lawn, he acted like he couldn't see me but i know he was looking...he pretended like he was having trouble w/ the lawnmower, so he would cut it off and kneel down like he was trying to fix it. Every once in awhile i would moan alittle just to get his attention. Well i was at my peak and needed to blow it off so i really started stoking it fast and hard, just as i got ready to shoot my load, i glanced at him and he was staring right at me as i shot a huge load of hot cum. I probably made him horny cuz he immediately when in the house...lol...he later finished his yard. I'm ready to catch him looking again. :lol:
bksox3
Masturbater Sergeant

caught at 15 school by aunt

Postby dicklion » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:38 pm

i was staying with my cousins for 2 weeks one summer. My cousin(male) left to cut a few lawns and didn't need help so i satyed home and caught my girl cousins naked and in panties, both topless.
They were 14 and 17.

Well I went to room and forgot to lock the door as i was on my back naked and jacking my aunt walkedin with towels for pool and caught me.

Well she scolded me and then told me to stand up , now finish it and I will supervise...
wsell I blew in about 30 seconds.
The tried to get dressed- she said why are you doing this I said "because" and she asked "did you see ____ and ____ downstairs?" I blushed and OK now come with me

She took me to them they both shreeked and then hgasped as she said" He spied on you then played with himself.."
I was tere naked andgetting ahrd again
They wee in panties and wifebeater tees
Ok you- abuse yourself for us now....
I was reluctant for a minute but my cock was stone hard.
So I started and the girls taunted and teased ad flashed me titties and pussies, my aunt even showed me her left tit from her bathing suit
I was ready to cum and she told me to catch it- Now eat it- which I did.

That was great and she made me do that for the next 6 days and then about 10 other times until I left high school.

Never once touched aby of them but many times they ( aunt include) masturbated with me.....
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby highschooldick » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:28 am

I love jacking off in public Porter-John's. I love to get fully nude, except for shoes of course.

Tonight for the first time I decided to go Nude in my backyard and just jack at 2am in the darkness! I walked around my backyard and just hung out with myself. I felt so free!
highschooldick
Private Privates

Postby gooman04 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:47 am

There's a park not too far from me that I sometimes go to to jack off. I pretty much do this at night when it's dark enough, preferably with no moon light. Normally I just find a good spot, drop trou and jerk it, but a few nights ago I actually took off my shirt and pants as I stood by a picnic table, then jerked off. Felt so damn good! My family will be going to some of my sister's soccer tournaments in July, so I'll be home alone. I think one of those nights I'll go to the park when it's dark enough, and actually take everything off and walk around. Might even get daring enough to leave my clothing in my car and go for a nice, naked, horny stroll!
gooman04
Private Privates

Postby gx9929613 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:04 am

I was jerking off before there were mcDonalds. Din it on busses, airplanes, trains, movie theaters, restaurants, been jod by girl friends in restaurants and have reciprocated by using my toe to jo the lady. I have done it in a sportscar with the top down and knew that the truckers could see me bu they were probably doing the same. When I was a freshman at boarding school we would go to the movie on sunday, sit next to loocal girls, never spoke to them, made out and jerked off each other. nothing is new in the world.
tackwak
straight male
married
65 years old
over 1/2 century of masturbation
gx9929613

Postby Waddy89 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:48 pm

I once did it in the middle of a full college classs :lol:
Waddy89
Private Privates

outside jack off

Postby massa » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:33 pm

I have been masturbating since I was 13 and always tried to do it in different places, not sure why but it seemed to make it more interesting. I have masturbated in;

A bus
School Library - nearly got caught!!
field, used crop stalk for anal play
back garden in snow
mates house on a sleep over
walking home after a night down the pub
parked car at the side of the road, albeit late evening
and all the usual places

There are a few that have been lost in time but not bad hey!
massa
Private Privates

Postby rbm330033 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:44 am

Sometimes I drive out to the country in the middle of the night to pull over and jerk off.. its amazing I always cum really hard and moan quite loud :D
rbm330033

Last weekend i was travelling for a swim meet...

Postby dicklion » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:44 pm

The meet was over for the day and I was at the hotel.
The hotel also has a big party area and were having a rowdy wedding reception-
well I thought I bet there are some hot drunks girls/ladies there so I went for a stroll, mesh gym shorts and long tee shirt.
Running hsoes but no underwear.
i found 2 great places to show off-

Girls cameout to smoke or get fresh air and they might be able to see

I pulled my cock out- pale agaisnt the navy blue shorts.

About 9 pm as the party was winding down , Iwasthere about 35 minutes and got the jackpot

4 girls (college age approx) came ut drunk and smoking- stepped to a table about 20 yards away- with some light- and started stroking the now painfully throbbing cock

As they stared and gasped they all looked and enjoyed.
One stuck her head in and 2 more came out- they were older- sisters/mothers??/

Well momnets later I fired off 5 ropes and then several little spurts and dribbles

They clapped and I backed off into shadows- went toward parking lot and jogged long away around to the hotel door and to my room where I jacked off again immediately....

WOW !!
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
dicklion

Postby massa » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:01 pm

Went out on my Mountain Bike tonight and after reading some post yesterday I decided to find a suitable place and drop my shorts and start jacking off, it was great, haven't done anything like since my teens. Already started to plann some more outings :D
massa
Private Privates

Postby noodle » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:27 pm

well i have done it often in my deild and out in my boat in new zealand.
i enjoy the pleasure of almost and being caught it is so cool
noodle
Private Privates

Postby turnaround13 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:54 am

Now and then after school at the train station, I have a wank in the toilets. And the other day I got naked in my garden and wanked. That was really cool
turnaround13

Postby cumonyou » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:48 am

I once did it on a city bus, there was only one person on it, at the very front, to i whipped out my cock, and began stroken.
It was amazing, because when we stopped at a red light, the cars next to me, if they looked, could see.
Did that for about 10 minutes, then i came all over my hand
I had nothin to qipe it with, so i ate it all :)

I also have done it in soe randoms persons driveway, pulled my pants down, and sat on his driveway, and started jaking it. During nighttime of course
cumonyou

Did a jackoff dare this weekend

Postby dicklion » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:27 pm

Went on tubing trip with GF and other friends.

GF and her 2 friend got drunk and talking of masturbating. My gf and one of the girls had seen guys jacking the other hadn't.

My GF said wann see Hak jackoff- the others blushed but then got rowdy and practically ripped my pants off.
We were on an island in the river about hald down the tubing trip and I stood in the waterat knee level and stroked, one of the girls walked up and said don't getburnt and squeezed a dollop of sunscreen on and stroked it my GF laughed at my embarassment- I wasn't embarssed I was worried she would be upset her friend was stroking my cock---

Weell 2 other groups of tubers came by but paddled to another small island- I had squatted down to cover my purple hardon and shiny white ass.

As soon as they were gone I stood and started vigorously stroking and all 3 girls came out and got close and as I clenched to cum my gf bent down and missed the first balst but caughte the next one then took my cock in her mouth...

Love it outside. :P
dicklion

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques