Jacking off in public

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby outlaw0009 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:24 pm

I did it one time at K-mart's !
outlaw0009
Private Privates

Postby jacking daddy » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:24 pm

luv jacking in the bar, sitting right at the bar at noon today pulled my cock out and jacked off right there. The bar tender came around and watched me do it. he was rubbing his self watching me.
jacking daddy

Postby hornyhye » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:46 pm

My desk is right by a window. I live in an apartment complex and there are stairs for the upstairs appt's right next to the window. I love to just sit here where anyone can see and stroke my cock. Never been caught, that I know of anyway, but the chance that I will is quite a turn on.
hornyhye
Masturbater Sergeant

An outdoor funtime

Postby takeout » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:19 pm

Years ago when I was still married and couldn't masturbate at home, I'd drive out into the West Texas countryside to play. One day I spotted a large field of watermelons and got out of my car stark naked. I took a knife along and went out into the field, stroking away. I found a nice ripe melon, cut a hole in it and inserted my cock. It didn't take to long for me to cum and the thrill was great as I could have easily been seen from two roads that intersected at the corner of the field. Amazing what a stiff cock does to a man's inhibitions!
takeout
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby LoveThyself! » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:47 pm

So THAT explains all the watermelons with the holes cut in the side.... no wonder they are so juicy!
LoveThyself!

jerking in my car

Postby tylersdick » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:42 am

When I used to drive home more often back and fourth I would get horny on the long drive back and so I started a habit of jerking off in my car during the drive, good stuff. I came a few times while driving but a few times, if I could hold it in, after half hour or so of jerking, I would pull into a rest stop or quiet parking lot and finish myself off so I could clean up and not have jizz flying around my car while weaving in and out of traffic.

I found the build up to be incredibly hot and I would have very intense orgasims so I made it a common practice, did it regularly on the drive to and from on long trips (which was almost every weekend) and kept some lube, a cock ring, and lots of klenex in my glove ox ;)

Well on one occasion, it was 7 or 8 in the afternoon, still light out and after a good half hour or so of jerking with one hand and driving with the other, i decided to pull over to a nearby wooded rest stop area. The place was a regular for me and I had come here many times, there was one old looking jeep parked there and there wasn't anyone in it so I parked next to it for cover in case another car pulled up. So there I was in my car, my pants were already off and I dropped my boxerbriefs to the floor. Lubed up my palms some more with the KY that was sitting on the passenger seat already and went to town on mr. happy.

Now since I had already been pumping myself for a good while now, it took just a few strokes before I felt the familar pleasure of my hot cum pushing out of my cock. I closed my eyes, let out a low moan as I pumped up an enormous amount of jizz all over my chest and car, I even shot a bit on the cieling of my car.

The next thing I realized was that the car next to me was not empty! I looked up to see a woman, probably in her early 40's looking down at me in plain view. She must have been reclined and sleeping but she certainly had seen what just happened, I drive a lower car so she certainly saw EVERYTHING! So there I was, naked except for my underwear around my ankles with cum all over myself and my car, lube in the passenger seat, and I was still milking my semi hard cock (with cock ring) in one hand as the last bits of jizz oozed out my dick. She didn't look offended however, just gave me a blank look and surprisingly it turned me on more than anything!

I actually smiled back, and even, get this, wagged my dick at her before I drove off. I was so hot that as soon as I got back on the freeway I resumed jerking off, and later came in my car for a second time!
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby sauga.boy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm

when i was 17 I had my girlfriend jack me off under a table in the food court of a cinema complex with tons of people around! It was her idea and i was totally down for it, best hand job i've ever had! Should never have let her get away from me haha.
sauga.boy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby I'm Outta Here » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:09 am

This afternoon I had to drop off some paperwork at my doctor's office. It was WAY after hours, so there was no one in the building, and it's been warm so I was just in shorts and a T-shirt, barefoot. When I got in the elevator to go back down, I got a sudden inspiration and stepped out of my shorts and pulled off my shirt and jerked off to an awesome orgasm, stark naked in a public elevator. Left a big load dripping down the wall! Then I put my shorts back on, pushed the button for the ground floor and walked back to my truck, shirtless, barefoot and still semi-hard. It got me so hot I masturbated again when I got home.
I'm Outta Here
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby giel78 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:42 pm

I can't count the times I jacked off at work in the toilets. Sometimes when quiet late at night, even at the urinal. I never did the fitting room in clothing stores, as I assume they have camera's to prevent theft (can anybody tell me if this is true?). (because if not, I am sooo going for that next time)

The best experience I had was couple of months ago. I was in the gym in the showers (no stalls whatsoever, just showers) and got really, really hard. No way that would go away. I was alone and decided to go for it. I wanked quickly, knowing that anybody could come in and I would be exposed without a towel near hand. I came within 30 secs, and shot against the wall.
3 mins later, a guy came in (!!) and my cock was flaccid by then, but my knob was still very red and large ;) (I am cut, so no hiding there). He must have noticed, but I couldn't care less!
Giel,
UK
giel78

Postby dicklion » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:13 pm

I do it at the gym a few times a weeek and sometimes with audience while watching someone else,

That is fun
Often do it watching guys strip and dress and pull on thier cocks and balls after a workout.... 8)
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby gusguss » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:16 pm

where do you work out? wish my gym was like that
Gus
gusguss

Postby dicklion » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:10 am

Loved to walk naked on my deck at APT complex and stand in moonlight jacking, was seen numerous times and had a few watchers.
was great. :wink:

The complex was all adult /college students( had many other voyeur and exhibitonist events there. :lol: 8)
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby I'm Outta Here » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:40 am

Last weekend I was shopping for clothes at a department store, and went into the changing rooms to try on some pants. The doors were full-size, with a chair provided and a full-length mirror on the wall, and locked securely, and I just couldn't help masturbating. I quickly got completely naked and started to stroke my cock and balls. My dick quickly got hard, and I spent some time rubbing it against the mirror, enjoying the illusion of rubbing against another cock, and soon the precum started to flow. I pulled the chair up and sat down, my bare feet on the mirror and my legs spread wide. I slowly stroked myself almost to the point of orgasm, then backed off and started up again. I kept edging for another ten minutes or so, all the while with guys walking in and out of the adjacent dressing rooms. It was such a turnon to be masturbating with others so close. I got up, turned around, and looking over my shoulder I started fingering my ass while I stroked with the other hand. Pretty soon I couldn't take it any more, and I turned back around. Keeping my hands to my sides, I rubbed my cock on the mirror for no more than 2 or 3 strokes before my cum started to shoot. I licked most of it off the mirror, then used my underwear to wipe up what remained. I then got dressed and walked out before anyone got too suspicious. I'll definitely be shopping there again... :)
I'm Outta Here
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby ovenmitt » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:59 am

jack off at work a few times in the bathroom stall, done it a few times driving at night not to full ejac just to the edge didnt wanna cum all over myself, thought about it at fitting rooms in stores, but im usually with people who'd be like 'what were you doing in there so long' but if im ever bored and at the gap alone i may haha
ovenmitt
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Bill9661 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:31 pm

There aren't too many places I haven't jacked myself off with the exception of a courtroom. One of the most memorable was in a local fast food chain...exciting to say the least....... Yes, there were people there!!!!!!
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques