View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:55 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jack and Jill Masturbation Club for MP Members

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Would you join a Jack and Jill club if you had one in your area?

Yes! I'd give and receive until we all can't walk!
69%
Yes and I'd be at every one and I'd tell my friends!
14%
Yes, I'd be sittng back watching.
16%
No.
2%

Total votes : 565

Postby motorman118 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:48 am

I'd be interested if there were some females in the club- need something good to look at!!
motorman118
Private Privates

J/O club in NoVA!

Postby slick'nthickinmd » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:23 pm

Yes, of course I would be very interested and and would attend each and every one... women or not!
Luv to mutuallly masturbate! It's so hot to stroke and feel another man's pleasure and mutual need! - bi-oral ONLY if desired (wow!),
:P
I'm married & have weekdays off to play anytime anywhere in the Wash/Balto area
6.5", shaved close, thick, good-looking, handsome cock, write to me at yh rrkfrgc pics avail
Enjoy mutual j/o one-on-one also so if anyone's interested just write to me either here or at yh!
slick'nthickinmd
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby thtguy242 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:57 am

I would be interested in this in the NO VA area. Let me know how it is coming if you plan on starting one.
thtguy242
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby pnc88 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:43 pm

It sounds like a fantastic idea that would be loads of fun. I wish there were clubs like that around
pnc88
Private Privates

Postby Rhino » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:05 am

I've noticed a number of posters on here are from central Pa. & Md. Most of which of course are male, & there is 1 sexy female :wink: i know of. My question is, what do you all think about getting one of these groups/clubs/meets together? Personally, i'm only down with the ladies & want to enjoy some Jillin & i may be able to bring a participant with me. Would any of you guys wive's or girlfriends be down with it as well & care to join in? I'm sure the majority of these type threads have good intentions, but never get off the ground, but it would be nice to make an exception now wouldn't it? What do y'all think?
Desire: a Jill for me to Jack with

*p.m. me ladies if interested
Rhino
Masturbater Sergeant

hey

Postby Chanceorlando » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey
Nice looking 39y/o married guy looking for a j/o buddy.
Chanceorlando
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby lou50 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:12 pm

I would attend. Would love to hook up with a woman in the Buffalo NY area for a masturbation session
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby underthetableanddrooling » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:23 am

i would be interested in a session in northern fla or southern GA
underthetableanddrooling

Postby hardnlong » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:22 am

could attend in Nevada or Arizona
hardnlong
Private Privates

Postby Cool Hand » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:46 am

I'm up for a J/J club in the Charlotte, NC area if anyone is interested....let me know!
Cool Hand
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Sounds like a plan

Postby mrmac2k » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:54 pm

I would be down for this also. Would prefer an even number there (men to women), or more women, just as long as there are enough to visually stimulate me while I manually stimulate myself.

I, sometime ago, did try and put together a jack/jill party here in the DC area (more like VA), but some who attended had other ideas (3 men, 3 women). It was still a decent time because I got to watch my then road partner (bi-sexual woman) turn out a 'straight' woman who thought she was above most of us there. Although the event took away from my main goal (which was made clear in the beginning) it was still not bad.

Its VERY hard to get women interested, sorry, you're already interested or you wouldn't be a member of this site, right? :wink: What I mean is feeling comfortable enough to want to join in on something like this. A meet and greet is crucial to this happening and I would suggest it happening a couple of times, if nothing else to ensure that the women who REALLY, I mean REALLY want to attend will do so willingly. The more comfortable and safe they feel, the more they will do to and for themselves. Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether or not I get to 'touch' the women, as long as I can be near them when they cum, ESPECIALLY if you're a squirter, then it may be hard to get me away from you...lol. I've experienced squirters and to be drenched by them is my fantasy.... again.

I am an old member who finally came back and hope to be more active. I went and posted stories and some pics under the ID of mrmac2. Just check the archives.
mrmac2k
Private Privates

Postby NightShadow » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:08 pm

I would be interested if it was in the austin area of Tx.:/ I am withotu transportation. but could find a way if it were here local.
if life were meant to be simple.. hair replacement clinics would have no business.
NightShadow
Lieutenant Libido

Jack&Jill get togethers

Postby jack_n_forfun » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:26 am

Would love to attend a J&J party in the San Antonio area. There has to be females there or whats the point.
jack_n_forfun

Postby NightShadow » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:26 am

I am down for one inaustin definately. I have an ew car now so I can attend one with in a 30 miles radious.
if life were meant to be simple.. hair replacement clinics would have no business.
NightShadow
Lieutenant Libido

jack and jill

Postby arizonabeast » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:46 pm

emphatic yes. Actually, I have been abale to ennjoy several mixed group parties, but not with a regular group of attendees. Its a huge turn on for me.
arizonabeast

PreviousNext

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies