View active topics
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jack and Jill Masturbation Club for MP Members

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Would you join a Jack and Jill club if you had one in your area?

Yes! I'd give and receive until we all can't walk!
69%
Yes and I'd be at every one and I'd tell my friends!
14%
Yes, I'd be sittng back watching.
16%
No.
2%

Total votes : 565

Jack and Jill Masturbation Club for MP Members

Postby DrkSword71 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:19 pm

Hey all,

I'm looking to get a group of like minded individuals that would like to get together once a month for mutual masturbation. I'm am located in No VA and it dosen't matter where in the area we would get together.

We will need different locations to host the group. I know some of us are married and have families at home. There should be no cost, except for gas and tolls, to create this club. It is for everyone and all are invited. Please have ID that states you are over 18!!!

The rules are easy and will be followed to the letter.

1. No means NO!
2. Be respectful.
3. The doors will be closed and locked. No one will be admitted after the door closes.
3. Ask before you touch.
4. Sitting back and watching is fine.
5. If sex is going to happen, everyone must agree or it is to be taken to another room or location. Oral dosen't count. This is a group for masturbation after all.
6. All get togethers will begin with a meet and greet.
7. BYOB. Don't be drunk or you will be asked to leave.

If you are interested in this type of group let me know and we'll make it happen.

Post a response here or email me at [email protected]

DS
All the world's a stage and the people are poorly rehearsed.
DrkSword71
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Niagra » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:52 am

wELL DID YOU EVER GET ONE GOING?
Niagra

Postby brisjkr » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:02 am

Best of luck with it. I tried to start a local masturbation group and found it to be a lot of work for very little results.
brisjkr
Lieutenant Libido

Postby DrkSword71 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:09 pm

No luck yet. I was hoping that more people would have left replies but they look, a few vote and no one want's to do it. I'll give it some more time but it looks like it's not going to happen.

DS
All the world's a stage and the people are poorly rehearsed.
DrkSword71
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Mani » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:51 pm

There is an all-male JO club in Seattle that is apparently very successful:

http://raincityjacks.org/

I have not attended because the all-male aspect does not appeal to me. But I think their website is very well done and very informative. They do a good job of explaining their rules and why they have them. I especially like the extensive section discussing STDs and how that has led to the particular set of rules that they faithfully enforce. Also you will find they have explicitly inclusive policies regarding ethnicity, race, sexual orientation and age. They obviously have put a lot of effort into making their club a safe place for its members, and I think this is absolutely key to the successful formation of a such a club. I would think the Rain City Jacks would be a great model for anyone trying start their own club! (And of general interest for just about anyone here at the MP.)

Good luck!
Mani

party?

Postby Mdguy » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:02 pm

:wink: willing to host a j/j in the lehigh valley area if there is both M and F interest.
WOW this place REALLY sucks anymore.............
Penis size: 6.5'' thick
Circumcised: yes
Sexuality: Straight
Mdguy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dicklion » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:23 pm

There used to be a club in the town 35 miles away- at that club they held different nights and themes- many times it was jack and jill parties other it was cross dressing night.
Other times they had nude halloween and others but the jack and Jill night was great. :wink: 8)
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby tommi » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:39 pm

Count me in. Email me at tommi0777 (at) yahoo (dot) com
tommi
Private Privates

Postby MRBLOBBYOFCO » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:08 pm

Hi all

Sounds a brilliant idea. I doubt there are many, if any, in the UK though. It would be fun wanking with other people, male and female, and have them wank you and vice versa. Can't see it happening in my area though!

Happy wanking

Mr Blobby :)
MRBLOBBYOFCO
Lieutenant Libido

Safety Questions

Postby VanillaDew » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:25 pm

I'm curious as to more on how it would work. I mean, you're talking about actually physically in person getting together with a group of strangers, getting naked, and everyone masturbating?

Why do you think any woman should feel safe doing that? While it's an intriguing notion, few women are going to volunteer because it's going to be 10+ men and 1 woman and despite whatever ground rules you might have proposed going in, it's a potential nightmare scenario for a woman - they kind of situation that gets profiled on the evening news or dramatized on CSI.
VanillaDew
Female/43, Married, Bisexual
PMs and Email ok
No phone or chatting.
VanillaDew
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Niagra » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:28 pm

i AGREE IT DOES SOUND A TAD DANGEROUS UNLESS YOU BROUGHT SOMEONE ALONG FOR PROTECTION OR THE GROUP AFFILIATES WERE PEOPLE HOLDING PUBLIC PROFILES THEMSELVES THAT COULD BE EASILY IDENTIFIED.

However... the very thought of me and 10 guys makes me so dam excited I can barely stand it. Talk about a fantasy come true. My only problem is in seeing the men. I mean are they going to be lovely or fat and old and ugly. I don't mind some variiety but well you know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and unless I knew them lets face it , looks is pretty much all there would be to go on!!

P.S. Is DarkSword even alive anymore?
Niagra

Postby VanillaDew » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:38 pm

Yep - exciting fantasy. Dangerous reality.
VanillaDew
Female/43, Married, Bisexual
PMs and Email ok
No phone or chatting.
VanillaDew
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sra4031 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:19 pm

n
Last edited by sra4031 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sra4031

Postby Mdguy » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:33 am

I have actually participated in the jack and jill scene. Rules were set, men donated accordingly to cover the room, females and couples were free. Everyone did there own thing and just watched while respecting one another. If properly set up I honestly dont think the ladies have anything to worry about as there should be enough good people to keep a bad egg from being overly assertive. :wink:
A few guys did play together, one lady did lend a helping hand to a few of the guys. interaction was limited to whatever you wished it and no one attempted to get pushy. I just did my thing twice and enjoyed the lovely lady's helping hand once......would certainly enjoy the experience again.
WOW this place REALLY sucks anymore.............
Penis size: 6.5'' thick
Circumcised: yes
Sexuality: Straight
Mdguy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Outsider » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 am

^^^^^^ that sounds like a GREAT time Mdguy. :D
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Next