View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:08 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Share Your Car Jacking Stories

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby jillin432 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:50 am

i was on my way home from a job interview and dressed in a skirt and had not worn panties all day. i hiked my skirt up real high. i have just a car so any suv's or trucks can see in easy, except for the windows are tinted, not real dark though. i spread my legs as much as i could and rubbed my clit. i would look around putting myself in a position next to a tall truck or suv with a guy driving and hope he would glance down at me. had no luck..i don't think but i continued to masturbate and came so hard. as i came my foot pushed hard on the gas... luckily no one was in front of me.. hehe.
sex: female
mastubation: at least once a day
Turn ons: exhibitionism, voyeurism, public peeing/masturbation
AIM screen name: vegasbaby00115
jillin432
Corporal Cum-dumpster

yes.

Postby strokeman » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:50 pm

i have, once. when my mom was getting insurance 4 her car.... it was exhilerating
strokeman
Private Privates

Re: Share Your Car Jacking Stories

Postby Ranger1 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:10 am

Sparticus wrote:Any guys here into jacking off in a car?

Before we were married, and had nowhere to go for sex, we'd drive the back dirt roads and she'd play with my cock and I'd be rubbing her tits. When I was ready to blow I'd pull over and get out of the car and with my pants around my ankles and the g/f showing me her small tits I'd masturbate and come lots as we'd been rubbing my cock for ages and it was just bursting.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby raincoaster » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:58 am

I don't usually masturbate to orgasm when I'm driving, but if I'm on a long drive by myself, I often open my fly and have my cock pulled out. As I say, I don't really work it, but just squeeze it and rub a bit every now and then to stay hard. I just enjoy the feeling of having a boner while I'm driving, but it generally goes no farther than pre-cum. To me, an erection is just a pleasant, pleasant feeling. Must admit, though, I have pulled over a few times and jacked off to orgasm.
raincoaster
Lieutenant Libido

Postby pmiller_1969 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:41 pm

I do it all the time. I have tinted windows. I pull up next to a pretty girl and blow a wad.

My wife admitted that she does it now and then too. She can cum by putting pressure on her clit over her clothes. No mess - how lucky.
pmiller_1969

Postby redc0at » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:20 am

I always masturbate when i am making long trips, i will just casually jerk my cock edging myself, then i will look for a older hot woman and most of the time say hi and make the motion for them to show there tits. If im lucky they will laugh and ask to see my cock. Not thinking i would do it. But then i just bust out my hard throbbing cock and the 4 times its happend the look and smile and love it. One time a woman told me to pull over and she watched me jerk myself till i came.
redc0at
Private Privates

Postby tuffjacker » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:35 pm

Before we were married, after a night out we would pull in to the carpark near the flat that my gf lived and some heavy petting ensued.

My now wife, although slightly prudish in some ways often had by zip undone and would have my knob in her hand, playing with it whilst I fondled her breasts or had my fingers into her panties. Inevitably I came in my underpants and drove home afterwards with that wet warm feeling of semen between my legs. Those were the days!!
Male/ Definitely straight / Married
/Circumcised / Loves masturbation /Rubber fetish
tuffjacker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dickhardy » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:58 pm

When I was much younger, I did that a lot. Especially if I had a long way to drive. Most of the time I would stop short of cumming, but sometimes I would lose control. Then I would have to find a place to pull off and clean up. I would usually hold my foreskin (I've got a big foreskin) together so it wouldn't leak out on my clothes.
Numerous times while in a roadside park, I would ease my dick and balls out and jackoff. Only once was I able to get a woman to join me in my car. She wouldn't do anything, but she watched while I jacked off, even found me a kleenix to catch my cum.
I can't count the number of times that another guy would see what I was doing and would either join for a mutual masturbation or would offer to suck me off.
Alas, that was back before so much stuff that you have to be so careful of today.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SoloTouchEmily » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:52 pm

I'm a girl, but I love masturbating in my car. I've done it while driving and while being the passenger. There's just something about cumming going 40 MPH that's a rush!
SoloTouchEmily
Lieutenant Libido

share your car jacking stories

Postby jd-ross » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:16 pm

My first male male mutual took place in a car one night, we were having a beer and my mate go aroused when we taked about mastubating, we ended up masturbating and sucking each other off. This arrangement last for some time, we would anally stimulate each other and suck and swallow, probably the greatest blowout I have ever had, and I still mastubate when I think of the great times we had together, Id like to do it again, i like the taste of someone elses cum in my mouth and the thought of someone else eating my wad
jd-ross
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby SavoryIce » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:27 am

My only story like this was a night when my boyfriend and I just just drove back to my apartment from a movie. We were in a garage, so anything we did was private. We got into the backseat, and he pulled down his pants, and then we had a little no-orgasm sex, then I jacked him off, with him cumming all over my sweater, but I didn't care, really. Come on, it's sex.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Outsider » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:39 am

I stroke it fairly often in the car but rarely cum. I just don't want to deal with that mess while in the car.
Tonight on the way home from work, I jacked it the entire ride. :D

A friend of mine that drives a truck has told me lots of cool stories about what he's seen on the highway; lots of guys jacking off, lots of guys getting head from both women and men, lots of tit flashes of course and women jilling but not nearly as often as he'd like. :)

Two jilling episodes that stand out in his mind that he mentions often;
He once saw a girl humping a nice big bottle with her clit and then shoving it in her pussy.
The other he was stopped at a traffic light and could see down into the car next to him. The girl was furiously searching through her pocketbook. Finally she yanks out a plastic baggie, slips it over her hand, hikes her skirt up and proceeds to jill like a mad woman. :D
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby Outsider » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:43 am

This
Last edited by Outsider on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby jn21667 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:36 pm

jacked off in the car many times....advice: get a silk sleeve/sock for Oakley sunglasses....they feel amazing and minimize the mess :)
jn21667
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby wetone » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:36 pm

Me and the wife would join her family in Lake Arrowhead in So. Cal once year. One year her brother brought up his convertable. We took it for a ride with the top down, after awhile I asked her if she wanted to see me jack off? Hell yes is always her answer, so i lower my short and the leather seats and sun and wind had me very hard in no time. Now most of the homes are 2 stories next to the road I sure if anyone looked they could see. Lots of people walking around so it didn't take long and I was shooting my load then I cleaned up with tissue a stuck'em under his seat. Then I drove while the wife did her self. I parked at a golf course with people walking around as she came. Some day I'll have to thank Brian.
wetone
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Stories