View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:29 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

True massage story

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

True massage story

Postby dickhardy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:18 pm

I have often thought about getting a massage, but never had until this past week. I located someone online that was a liscened massage person. But, in her ad, she mentioned that the amount of "coverage" would be the client's option. So I sent a message and asked about being totally nude. The answer was - no problem. Then I asked, what if in this experience, I had an erection - the answer was - no problem.
So, I made an appointment. WOW!!!!! First of all this woman is a knock out beauty. She showed me to a room and told me to get undressed. She once again offered a sheet to cover with if I wanted it, otherwise just to lay down, face down on the table. After getting undressed, she came in and started. As far as the actual massage, it was wonderful. After working on my upper back for a good while, she began massaging my lower legs and buttocks. Just every once in awhile, almost as if by accident, she would brush against my balls. This went on for several minutes, then she told me to turn over. By that time, my old cock was partially hard (I have a pretty serious erection dysfuntion problem). She then started on the upper body and slowly worked her way down. To kinda make this story a little shorter, toward the end, she was actully rubbing the oil into my balls and then for a few strokes, she jacked on my dick. It still was not fully hard, but the feeling of pleasure was so intense that I literally almost passed out.
I have since been in contact with her about another appointment. This time I asked about her being topless and about her spending more time jacking on my dick. For a little additional amount of money, she had agreed to both. I can't help but think that this could eventually lead to full fledge sex, or at least to her giving me a full hand job with me cumming.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Re: True massage story

Postby dickhardy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:28 am

Just wondering. I really expected some to comment about this, but it hasn't happened. Has anyone else had a similiar experience?
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Alfred » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:53 pm

I've never had an experience like that, but I would love to!!
Alfred
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dickhardy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:34 pm

UPDATE: I have been in touch with her concerning my next visit. She had already agreed to be topless and to spend more time "playing" with my cock. I offered her another $20 and so now she has agreed to let me play with her tits, feeling, licking, sucking and either she will make me cum or at least she will stay in the room and watch while I jackoff. This just keeps getting better. As I told her, I just wish I were rich enough to do this on a regular basis. This old dick of mine is hard right now, just thinking about this.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sooperman1234 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Last edited by sooperman1234 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sooperman1234
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby mcjackin64 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 am

As a male massage therapist, I'd love for that to happen to me with a woman as my client. I would love for them to come on to me while I'm giving them a massage. As for it happening to me when I used to go get massages myself, it hadn't. I was too afraid of being reported or something like that. Jail time is not in my future if I can at all help it. What I did do however is jacked off after they left the room waiting for me to recover and get changed. Because these women were licensed and certified, I didn't want to cross that line even the slightest bit within my first visit. I don't think there woulda been any chance for me even after that so I let it go.
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dickhardy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:12 pm

UPDATE: Well yesterday was my second visit. I had "pushed the envelope" a little just prior to my appointment and asked about her being totally nude. She agreed, and of course wanted a little more money. I then told her that I didn't mind paying the extra that she asked for but only if I could at least play with her pussy, rub her clit and put a finger inside her pussy.
SHE AGREED. Let me re-state the fact that this is a very beautiful woman probably in her late 20s or early 30s.
WOW!!!! I won't go into the entire session, but let me just say this. I was allowed to do a whole lot more than just play with her pussy, rub her clit and put a finger inside her pussy. My old dick would not get hard enough or I could have fucked her. I rubbed my old dick all over her pussy, but it just wouldn't get hard enough - so frustrating. I loved, and I mean I really loved the fact that I was able to give her at least four or five climaxes. Twice when I was knuckle deep in her and rubbing her clit at the same time, I could feel the inside of her pussy as it got bigger and bigger and then all of a sudden it just clamped down on my fingers (two inside at that point) and her pussy made a "farting" noise. I was able to do oral on her for a long time, giving her a couple of climaxes that way. Oh, how I love to eat a woman's pussy. She really enjoyed me biting on her nipples - she asked me once to put both in my mouth and bite down hard on both of them.
She tried and tried to make me cum by jacking on my semi-hard dick, but dang it, it just was not being cooperative at all.
I WILL BE GOING BACK as soon as I can put back enough cash.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:36 pm

I have been to several massage places,one or 2 in particular were all asian women,didnt take much to get them stroking me.One awesome lil gal slipped a condom on me hopped up on the table and fucked my brains out reverse cowgirl style.All the while me sucking and playing with her little titties, and playing with her ass. I know I made her cum, cause she flooded my crotch with juice,and I definantly filled up that rubber with my sperm.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Alfred » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Anymore to add?
That was an awesome story!
Alfred
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dickhardy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 am

STAY TUNED - MORE TO CUM: I have made another appointment but it is still several weeks away. She has agreed to it will at least be a repeat of our last time together. I just hope that I can get this old dick hard enough to fuck her, but if not, I will still completely enjoy it.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bocaflorida » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Tazz41 wrote:I have been to several massage places,one or 2 in particular were all asian women,didnt take much to get them stroking me.One awesome lil gal slipped a condom on me hopped up on the table and fucked my brains out reverse cowgirl style.All the while me sucking and playing with her little titties, and playing with her ass. I know I made her cum, cause she flooded my crotch with juice,and I definantly filled up that rubber with my sperm.

about a month ago a Asian Massage parlor opened up next to where I get my haircut. Ive been debating on checking them out. What do I have to lose, right?
bi male / exhibitionist
South Florida
7 1/4" penis
bocaflorida
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby eliminator » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:53 am

i wanna know how you guys find these places :(

i'm jealous, those sound like such hot stories!
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Just driving by,then scoped it out a few times.Finally nerve to in. It took 2 times before they were comfortable to offer more svcs.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby eliminator » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 am

sounds risky, and expensive (neither of which i can afford :'( )
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby xballer88 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:58 am

hey great story man
There are a couple places like that around my area all Asian and prices are reasonable.
This one place does a table shower with all massages. love how they scrub you down and get a great view of your cock.
The last time i went as i go every month or so (only because i got hit by a drunk driver and it shattered my leg, it is completely healed now so i dont care... and i have a huge ass settlement from him... but i digress.) so Ive been going there on a regular basis.
The last time I went it was an off hour so not busy at all and the woman that answered was a knock out.
She was about 5'5 30yrs old and large b cups that were quite perky and a great athletic butt
so i undress and put the towel around my waist and wait for her to take me to the shower table room. she send me in and says she will come right back. When she returned she was wearing a tinny bikini and looked great
after that she takes me back to my room and gave me a great back massage
she flipped me over and let me take off her bikini and gave me a great handjob as she let me finnger her tight pussy
great day indeed
xballer88

Next

Return to Stories