View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Truth or Dare

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby footage » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:47 am

Ive never played truth or dare either and Im damn near 30. I dont even know anyone who would still play especially since Im still trying to meet women. The bikini story was hot. I just wish I would have enough girls around me for something like that to happen. Its a in the moment thing. The closest I got was when I was in college a couple of girls were on this ragady bus with me to go to this party/club and they were asking couple of questions. However they were truth questions. I guess I guess we couldnt do any dares on the bus but its was similar to truth or dare. I hadnt tried much then though or even now.
footage
Major Orgasm

Postby cearul » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:29 am

I play Truth or Dare online at tord.com. It's a lot of fun.
cearul
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cumsocks » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:05 am

As a kid the most action I ever got during a game of truth or dare would be a brief, awkward lap dance or a teasing brush over my crotch. College was a different story. One night my roommate and I had a bunch of people over, drinking beers in our room. It evolved into a game of truth or dare. If I've got the progression right, there was a truth one guy told about how he and his roommate (who wasn't there) routinely sucked each others' cocks. I started getting hard. Then two chicks were dared to make out, which they did for several minutes. They began running their hands over the other's breasts, kissing, but never going below the waist. I noticed another guy was starting to get hard. I tried not to make it too obvious I was looking at his cock, but it was difficult not to stare at the bulge in his jeans. Someone caught me looking and dared me to give him a hand job. I decided to up the ante, unzip his pants, and give him a blow job. A couple tongue strokes and he came. Without thinking, I reached down and began rubbing myself outside my jeans and ended up cumming in my pants, still kneeling on the floor in front of him. It sort of ended that particular game.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Truth or Dare

Postby Much2Fun » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:39 am

I recently recalled another fun time of this from when I was a teen. I had gone over to my cousins to play for the weekend. His sister (my cousin) who was a year older kept doing things like lifting her nightgown, not shutting her door, peeing with the door open, and talking about penises.
We were outside when she suggested we play Truth or Dare. We all agreed and she started with asking her brother a Truth. He just simply said yes to whatever it was. I told a truth on if I had ever seen his sister naked, I said no. For some reason, they skipped me and I had to accept a dare. She dared me to drop my pants and underwear for 1 minute. Her and I walked into a little building and she knelt in front of me. I dropped my pants and she was immediately touching my penis.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby 69loverx » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:12 pm

I, at the ago of 51 have never played this game. I would love to with either m and/or f.

Please much2fun, continue with your story of the next day?
The next day, her brother had to go to baseball practice. It was just us two. She walked into the room nude and asked me how I thought she looked. Hot.
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sluttyprincess » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 pm

wow it's been so long since I"ve played truth or dare.

I remember playing as a little kid and it was always innocent.

The first non-innocent game was when I was at a slumber party at the age of 13. There were about eight girls. We had gotten a hold of some cheap wine and someone wanted to play. It started out innocent enough, and soon become very R rated. showing our boobs. touching each other's boobs. The first "bad" thing that I was dared to do was suck another girl's nipples. I never backed down from a dare. That night ended with the group of us naked on the basement floor. It became rather X rated before we were done. Someone took some pics of someone else. We all eventually masturbated for each other. I remember licking another girl's clit at one point (it was the first time I'd done that, but it wouldn't be the last). Of course we woke up with hang-overs and swore we'd never do it again - haha, right!

The first boy/girl truth dare that went X rated happened when I was 16. There were a group of us hanging out and someone suggested the game. I'd played a few times with the girls, so I was in. Of course it had some of us naked pretty quickly. I was dared to show my boobs, strip naked, and spread my lips for the group, quite early on. At one point a dare involved letting a boy touch my pussy. then touching a boy's cock. The worst that ever happened was being dared to let a boy jerk off into my mouth. Of course I did it.

The worst parties always happened in college - well they still happen. I had to reply to this post because I laughed when I saw it. I just played this game with a bunch of people last night. There was a floor party at my dorm and a group of people (some I knew, some I didn't) ended up in our room. We started playing and naturally I got naked - see a pattern? This was no innocent game though. Things got really X rated, really quickly. The first thing I was dared to do was give a strange guy a BJ. My friend was dared to let some guy lick her pussy. We did it. One of our friends had brought along some toys, so those came into the mix. At one point I had a dildo up my ass and one in my pussy. I masturbated for the group. Had two guys rubbing their cocks on my pussy at the same time. The final dare that I took was to be fucked while blindfolded and wearing earplugs. My friends are really experimental and don't have a lot of limits.

I put on the blindfold, put in the earplugs, and layed on the bed with my legs spread. I found out later that someone left the room, went next door, and said "who wants to fuck Jill - right now?" The first guy to say he did was brought over and the next thing I knew, I felt a cock shoving into my pussy. He fucked me hard and left. My friends took off the blindfold and I took out the earplugs. They still won't tell me who it was - but I really don't care. It was hot and I had fun. I can't imaging how much dirtier these games could get?!
sluttyprincess

Postby Alfred » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Very hot story...
Alfred
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Cocked » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 pm

I'm jealous of you all, I'm in my 30s and never had a hot truth or dare game, suppose i'm too old for things like that now, oh to be young again
Tall, Thin, Straight Male, UK, 30, 7inches uncut
Looking for female or male masturbation partners and female webcam friends
Cocked
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby bos.guy » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Cocked wrote:I'm jealous of you all, I'm in my 30s and never had a hot truth or dare game, suppose i'm too old for things like that now, oh to be young again

I would think being in your 30s would be an excellent time to engage in some hot truth or dare games, and I'm sure there are many other out there who feel the same way :)
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby shaun bugeja » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 am

I have never played but have webcam my msn is [email protected] wanna play? (im a guy)
I have a 6 1/2" dick...20 y/o male from australia
shaun bugeja
Private Privates

Postby Cocknhand77 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:08 am

As a kid and teen I and my friends and neighbors all used the game truth or dare. No matter how innocemt it started it ended up sexual even if we didnt know thats what it was. I even made deals,wih friends to dare them to show or take off something. The neighbor and I use to play in mine or his room and our garage. It was neighbors or his cousins who'd play. I was dared to drop my pants and stand in the middle of the room with hands to my sides for a minute. I did and was red and looking up giggling. During the minute it grew hard and everyone got to watch it. It added to the whole feeling. It lead the way in games played at home, school, and sleepovers.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Cocknhand77 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:07 pm

I had a friends kid whom I was close to. We had seen each other naked several several times. I stayed with him and his moms friends kids. A son and daughter. Betwenn the three kids, the siblings were the oldest and youngest. Son being the eldest. He was real comfortable with me and invited me up to play a game with them. The oldest boy acted upset and he told him it was ok and I was gonna play too. I got up there and he said it was called "lets get naked". I was a little shocked that they just cut to the chase. I asked how we played and we all played rock paper scissors to get the order we went. He was running the show and told me to play his sister first amd she always picked rock. Sure enough, she was getting naked first. I then played him and would strip second. They eldest boy got to watch and go last. I was the only one who hadnt played before out of the group. I was the one they wanted to see. He then told me everyone had to take one piece of clothing at a time and stand there and turn around so they could see your back and front. Soon she was naked before us. Now my turn. I started to pull off my shirt and they all jumped on the couch and wanted to undress me. First my shirt and then pants. I only had on boxers and he called the others off so he could take off my boxers. He stood directly in front of me. He grabbed my waistband just to the right and left of the slit in front. He slowly pulled down, making sure his hands dragged against me. He ran down my pubis, dick, and balls. I didnt mind only surprised at his boldness. The two boys followed suit and we were all now nude. We all stayed that way for four hours. It was an experience I never thought possible as a child.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:01 pm

I played as a kid with a neighbor girl and her brother, it never went any farther than touching our selves, and seeing each others privates,I did dare her to let me see her pee in the toilet. Pretty erotic for a 13 yr old. I jerked off later that night.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby masterdebate » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:18 am

I played TorD with a friend growing up, and it was all sexual...

1st dare - take off our boxers
2nd dare - stand up and prove that you had. I was rock hard, and so was he
3rd dare - oral for 10s
4th dare - oral for 30s
5th dare - ass play

after that, we really didn't bother calling them dares. he sucked my cock until my balls were about to explode. I told him to stop and then came on my stomach (it was dark and he didn't notice). In retrospect, I should've cum in his mouth JUST so he would ask me to reciprocate.

oh well, it was still fun.
masterdebate
Private Privates

Previous

Return to Stories