Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Useful Knickers

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Useful Knickers

Postby jaybee2000 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:31 pm

My wife usually goes to bed an hour or so before me so we don't have sex at night as much as we used to. So now each night when she gets undressed she leaves her knickers on the floor beside my side of the bed. The reason is for me to use them to masturbate with if I feel the need. They are often still warm when I go to bed and I often put them on my pillow so that I can enjoy sniffing them as I play with myself. Then when I am ready to cum I move them down the bed to place under my cock for me to cum on so as not to mess up the bed. Even when I am not intending to masturbate the sight of her worn knickers beside the bed is sometimes too much of a temptation to resist. A variation that I like to do occasionally is to wear the knickers in bed. The tight silky feel against my cock always gets me hard. I put my hand inside and play with myself until a wonderful ejaculation occurs.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Useful Knickers

Postby pantycouple » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Great to see others into masturbating with panties. Panties are amazing to masturbate with, who needs fancy adult toys when a pair of panties will make you cum harder than you have ever cum before. I have masturbated with panties for as long as I can remember, seeing that first pair of panties I could not help but pick them up, and soon like a magnet they were wrapped around my shaft and it surprised me how quickly I came from the feeling of panties around my shaft. I masturbate with panties every chance I got and soon my curiosity grew and I wondered what those panties would feel like if I was wearing them and rubbing myself through them, I slipped them on and had to take a deep breath as the fabric pressed against my hardon it felt so good I thought I would instantly cum. A few strokes of my palm over the front of the panties and I was filling those panties with my cum, once again it surprised me how quickly panties made me cum and how intense it was. I continue to masturbate with panties, wearing panties, and my wife knows I masturbate with panties, and wear panties. Often times she will take off her panties toss her panties at me and ask me to show her how much I like panties, she will sit back and watch me masturbate with panties, either while her panties are wrapped around me, or while I am wearing her panties. She wiggles and squirms as she watches me and often times she cannot just sit back and watch for very long she has to come over and help me masturbate with panties, she loves making me cum with panties, and she loves licking cum off panties when its mixed with her juices. A favorite of ours is I masturbate with her panties, fill her panties with cum and then my wife places the panties down on the bed and she kneels on the bed, doggy style, face down in the panties ass up doggy style. She puts her nose down into the panties, smelling them, and then starts to lick both our juices from the panties while I enter her from behind. Does not take me long to get hard again when we will be doing this, and also it does not take us both long to cum having sex like this. I love that my wife enjoy such naughty panty fun. Check out our profile for more about us.
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques