View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Wearing it to work

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Wearing it to work

Postby harcos2007 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:43 pm

My wife and I love partner sex, but we both need to masturbate frequently. Some of our best sessions are from watching each other masturbate, and a favorite is the way we did it just before she left for work this morning.

Both of us, naked and standing, masturbated close to orgasm while we watched each other. Then, still standing, she took herself to a huge shuddering cum, so hard that she had to lean against the wall during the final moments. I love watching her bring herself off - she gets completely lost in her self love, completely out of control. She says she really enjoys doing it while I watch, but the sensations are so intense that she isn't even aware of me for the last 30 seconds or so.

After a brief rest, she lay back on the bed and inserted her large rotating vibrator into her vagina. Vaginal vibrators don't work well for her unless she's already quite aroused, but she was ready this time. Then she strapped on her small external vibrator, one of those which has an attached harness which keeps it in place on her clitoris so she can ear it in public. She likes her legs wide apart during the early stages of her masturbation, sometimes with her knees flexed. She kept the remotes to both vibrators near her right hand while I knelt over her and slowly stroked, edging but being careful not to go over the edge. She brought herself to a second nice O with the vibrators while she watched me agonizing, oozing, almost begging to allow myself to cum. As she came, her spasms brought her legs together, knees slightly crossed, pelvis spasming into flexion repeatedly.

After her second orgasm she left both vibrators on. I straddled her while she folded her tits around my erect cock, watching as it slid in and out between her breasts. That's such an incredibly comfortable feeling! She loves watching my cock, darkly discolored with trapped blood and straining so hard the skin is shiny even on the cock head.

About half an hour after we'd first started, I couldn't stand it any more. I pulled out from between her tits, stroked so rapidly my hand was a blur, and shot several long strands of semen onto her tits. What an amazing relief - almost painful, but a delicious sensation! It was too intense for me to count how many shots there were, but I think there must have been five big ones, maybe seven, lacing over both tits, with shorter, less thick emissions following. Both of her tits were very nicely covered with semen.

She came hard again as she watched me shoot my cum onto her. We had to rest for a minute or so, and then she dressed for work without disturbing the many strands and droplets of semen. As she always does after these sessions, she wore a very light lacy bra. Traces of cum soaked through it almost right away. She enjoys smelling the semen while she's at work, and occasionally stroking a tit through her clothes and sniffing her fingers. Today she put on a while cotton blouse, and then a dark blue business jacket which keeps others from actually seeing and smelling her cum soaked chest. She's wearing the small external clitoral vibrator. She will keep it on low, off and on during the day, keeping herself "halfway there" and wanting to cum most of the time. Most of the time the small vibrator won't allow her to orgasm unless she turns up the vibration to High, which makes too much noise at work - so she usually has to go to the Ladies' Room at least once to finish herself off with her fingers. In the car on the way home she can turn the vibrator up to High, which usually allows her to cum, but if the vibe isn't enough she will bring herself off with her fingers, through her clothes, while stopped at a traffic light.

Meanwhile I'm not working today, so guess what I'm doing now, masturbating as I write this, thinking of my wife wearing my cum at work, touching her tits through her clothes and smelling my semen.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Wearing it to work

Postby fuzzyt » Thu May 28, 2015 8:15 am

I love those little vibrators that are strap on or anything that a woman can put in herself and leave there while out and about. I bought one of the remote control ones that stick all the way inside of the pussy for my first wife when she was in her mid twenties. I believe it was called The Bullet and it was out long before the little blenders of the same name. She would shove it up her pussy and wear really short skirts with no panties and we would go out for dinner. I had the remote in my coat pocket and I would tease her all through dinner. We would sit next to each other in a booth so I could pull her skirt up and play with her clit. More than once the waiter figured out what was going on, probably by the look on her face and the fact that she was squirming around a lot. She would usually have an orgasm right there at the table before we finished dessert. As soon as we got in the parking lot and the valet would bring the car around, I would drive a couple of blocks, pull off to the side of the road and we would get out and I would either fuck from behind while she leaned over the trunk lid or she would put her foot up on the bumper and I would enter her from the front while she was standing with her sexy leg showing. Those were some good times! Too bad she was an unfaithful little bitch, which ended our marriage after 21 years, because she was an awesome fuck and could cum multiple times within a couple of minutes of each other. Her record, at least with me, was 23 times during one love making session. It was in the middle of the day, in the summer and our bedroom window was wide open. I'm pretty sure some of the neighbors had to hear her squealing and screaming, especially the one right next door because she was always outside working in her garden which was pretty close to the fence line and our window. She would also let me fuck her in our back yard when she was laying out in her bikini and I would come home for lunch. I imagine a couple of neighbors probably saw that too because their houses were on the higher side and they could see over our fence from their upstairs windows!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories