View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:01 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Wet Dreams

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Waking up cumming

Postby bingo » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:38 am

Like some of the rest of you, pretty much every time I have a wet dream, I wake up as I'm cumming. The orgasms I have from a wet dream are fantastic, not like cumming from sex or masturbation. Maybe they're more intense since they usually occur due to not having cum for a while.

When I've had a wet dream cum, I feel totally different afterward too - there's none of the feeling I usually get after orgasm where I just don't feel like cumming ever again. With a wet dream orgasm, it's kind of the opposite - I usually stay hard for ages, and really feel like just grabbing my cock and wanking to another orgasm using all the semen!

Unfortunately, I've never really been in a position to keep going after a wet dream orgasm. Hopefully one day I'll be able to try it!
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Jizzo » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:10 pm

I had my first wet dream when I was around 14 or 15 years old. The last time I had one was almost a year ago when I was 19 years old.
Jizzo
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Wet Dreams

Postby LuvMBig » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:46 pm

I have only had 2 wet dreams. They happened only days apart, and I miss having them. I went to bed and was waiting for my wife to join me and fell asleep. I woke up just before I started cumming. I was semi erect and filled my jockeys with spurt after spurt of cum. The feeling was incredible. A couple of days later the same thing happened. Wish it would happen again.
LuvMBig

Re: Wet Dreams

Postby JerseyBaby » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:24 am

I get them often.
I'll wake up feeling like I'm gunna squirt everywhere the feeling is amazing...occasionally I wake up rubbing/fingering myself.
JerseyBaby
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Stories