View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Wet Dreams

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Wet Dreams

Postby 3535 » Sun May 06, 2007 7:11 pm

I've been having wet dreams since I was about 14 years old.. Probably had around 10 to 15 in total and the reason for starting this thread is because I had one this morning.. I went to a house party last night , drunk a fair amount of wine , got very aroused by having female company around me , and must have taken sexual thoughts to bed with me because I woke this morning with a very wet cock and the bedsheet drenched in semen...

The previous one I had was over a year ago and because of the intesity of it and the fact Im a light sleeper, I actually awoke during that orgasm , and could feel the cum spurting out.. I have never heard of anybody else experience anything similar to this one...

Every other wet dream I've had before that was just like the one I had today where the bedsheet has a wet patch, and because I ooze lots of pre cum when aroused , I can't say for sure if what I experienced were spurting wet dreams or just a large amount of pre cum which is normal when I fantasize...

I'd be interested to know if any guys or females on here have had wet dreams ?
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby johnblob » Sun May 06, 2007 7:46 pm

I mostly only tend to get them when I don't masturbate for long periods (maybe more than a week or two). I've only had a few in the last couple of years that I can remember, and I did have one where I woke up as I was cumming, but being half asleep was too slow to get up to do anything to avoid a mess, and oddly I seem to remember not even being very hard at the time, but was still managing to cum. I suppose it's because it's a mental stimulation from a dream and not a physical one.
johnblob
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby pheobus » Tue May 08, 2007 11:10 pm

I went for over a year without masturbating and had many wet dreams throughout that period.

I would usually wake up right as or right before I passed the "point of no return". It was an amazing feeling to wake up just enough to know where I was, then lie there completely relaxed and feel my cum explode out of my body.

Most times I would just lie there (either on my back or on my stomach, in whatever position I happened to be in when it hit) and fall asleep in the afterglow. The climate was hot enough that by the time I woke up the semen was mostly dry.

As far as timing goes, I would get them about every two months, and I would get two or three over a few days. The first "wave" came about 70 days after my last ejaculation by masturbation.

Some of them, accompanied with the dreams that lead up to them, were among the most memorable and powerful orgasms I've ever had.
pheobus

Postby 3535 » Wed May 09, 2007 9:14 pm

Reading the replies makes me think that many other guys must also have experienced the "waking up while the cum is spurting out" type of wet dream , although in my case I've only ever gone a matter of days without masturbating so it wasn't a result of tension through not masturbating for a long period..

I went for over a year without masturbating

:shock:

How the hell did you manage that..
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby pheobus » Thu May 10, 2007 3:28 pm

How the hell did you manage that..

I wanted to see if I was in control of my body, not my body in control of me. And I did.

It wasn't easy, but at least now I know I can do it, but don't plan on going without ever again. Besides, the wet dream orgasms alone were worth it.

Edit: fixed the BBCode around the quote
pheobus

Wet Dreams

Postby fredbird » Fri May 18, 2007 7:37 pm

I am mid 40's and have had a vasectomy and still have wet dreams when I do not have sex or j/o. A blessing and a curse
fredbird
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Wetdreams

Postby hereforall69 » Sat May 19, 2007 2:00 am

I have wet dreams every now and again, it is usually when I am really horny but too tired to j/o....and I often wake up right after I cum...
hereforall69

Postby Stocking1 » Sat May 19, 2007 2:41 am

I've never had one.

Guess I jerk too much....

But even when I didn't, yes, there was a time when I just didn't, I never had one.
Stocking1
Private Privates

Postby rdl30 » Wed May 23, 2007 2:22 pm

Hey Stocking I guess I'm with you. I have never had one but ever since I was 12 I have been jacking once a day. I guess that is just something I never will get to experience.
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Alan » Sun May 27, 2007 9:16 am

Never had a wet dream.

I probably dream about sex every time I sleep, but my dreams never get to the that I cum.

I am, however, one of those guys that gets rock hard every night. I forget what the name or stage of the sleep cycle that allows blood flow to the penis and giving a guy a hardon while he sleeps. It just seems like I hit that cycle shortly after I fall to sleep, causing my dick to get hard and stay hard until morning. I often wake up in the middle of the night and jack my already hard cock.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby Eric » Tue May 29, 2007 1:35 am

.................................................................................................
Last edited by Eric on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric

Postby johnblob » Tue May 29, 2007 2:34 pm

It's been 11 days since I had a wank, and I haven't had any wet dreams, which has surprised me. I usually do have them if I go for a while without cumming myself
johnblob
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Billboy77 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:01 am

I have had wet dreams since I turned 13. Usually have 1-2 a month, even if I have my usual daily jerk off session. Most of my dreams are about my favourite subject...guys giving blow jobs or getting jerked off.
Billboy77
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby drench_me_ladies » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:58 am

Everytime I have a wet dream, I wake up right as Im about to cum...never fails! There's a brief moment when Im awake but still think Im having sex before I realize Im not.
drench_me_ladies
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Doma » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:44 pm

Haven't had them in a long time and if I did it was probably very small.

I'm just like Alan in this case, I'm always hard when I'm in bed. Even if i've only been in bed for 5 minutes.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Next

Return to Stories