Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:17 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

What's your secret? The one you've never told!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

What's your secret? The one you've never told!

Postby happystroker » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:53 am

What have you done that you never told ANYONE?

My biggest secret was that I had regular sex with my high school teacher and his wife (also a teacher) from ages 16 to 19. They took me to orgies and hosted them at their house. He trusted me to be with his wife when he wasn't home, and, although she didn't approve, he and I sucked each other when she wasn't home or had gone to bed.

Obviously, I could never tell anyone! They got to know me and 'tested' me pretty well before they invited me, and of course were very strict with me about keeping my mouth shut. And I never told anyone until they were both retired (he died young), and I lived far away. My mom thought something was up, but she never imagined! She just thought that he would let me drink sometimes.

I have other secrets, and I'll tell them after you tell me yours... :D
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jamiegirl » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:14 pm

I can honestly say that I don't have any secrets that I can think of. I am very open and honest (sometimes too much). I'm not a real talkative person, but if asked, I have no problem being open about things...especially sexual things as that is my favorite topic!!! :D
jamiegirl
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby lykope » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:01 am

I'm pretty tight lipped about sex. I figure it is a private thing between two or more people so I don't really talk about it with my RL friends. This is actually the first place I have been open about it.

One thing I can think of is when I was 13 or 14, my best friend at the time and I used to jack off this guy who was 18 years old. He was absolutely gorgeous. Long hair. Looked like a built version of Axl Rose and walked around with a constant hard on. She was actually fucking him, but we all would sleep in the same bed with him in the middle and we would jack him together.

Eventually, I joined the ranks of fucking him but never told anyone. He was everyone's boy toy and he didn't mind that at all. Her mother and my older sister were also fucking him. My friend, her mom and my sis would compare notes.

Heh, I remember after the first time I slept with him. We were at his apartment and afterwards and both starving. He didn't have money so food was scarce. He threw together chocolate chip and banana pancakes and we sat on the stairs of the apartment and ate them because he didn't have a table either. The only piece of furniture there was an inflatable mattress and an end table where the stereo was. Some how, some way, ice cream materialized in the freezer amongst the chilled beer mugs so we also had dessert. That was the most, well, only thing that came close to resembling romantic anyone had done for me before or after.

Andrew left me with a few interesting phrases to remember for a lifetime:

While eating neopolitan ice cream he says, "Neopolitan ice cream reminds me of eating pussy. Doesn't matter if it's black or white, it's always pink in the middle."

"I want you to ride me like a Harley on a bad piece of road."

"I want to lick your puddy."

Now this was back in time before I had ever been eaten out and thought it was a nasty thing (15 years old). Well, Andrew quickly remedied the situation and I have never found anyone to lick the way he did. He asked me if he could 'lick me out' and I said no. So he looks at me incredulously and says, "But dogs do it!" That was when I broke down and gave in.

There are many more Andrewisms but those are the ones that stick out in my mind.

OK, my trip down memory lane in the town of Sentimantal Times is over. Thanks for coming along.
lykope
Private Privates

Postby footman » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:04 pm

My wife knows about, and indulges me in my foot fetish, but doesn't know that I really enjoy shoesjobs, masturbating with her thong sandals or flip-flops.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

All kinds of stories

Postby murph » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:30 am

This is stuff I can tell no one I know. I like to watch transsexual movies or any movies with guys masturbating. It's almost like I'm comparing my cock to theirs. The transsexual thing is kinda new. There are alot of good looking trannys out there. If I went home with some of these hot trannys I wouldn't say no to any of them after discovering their surprise. I've hreard there's no transsexual pop. in my area. Oh well, video booths here I come again.
murph
Private Privates

Postby smythy17 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:48 am

I've never told anyone this n th only one person that ever had a clue was my ex.. she used to work at a bowling alley of a night n when i dropped her off to work i would go to th local park, which is known as a regular spot for guys to meet.. i would go there n walk around in the dark n sometimes i would suck guys off or sometimes i would fuck them or they would fuck me.. one time i was approached by 2 guys n the first guy reached out n felt for my cock, (i was only wearing boxers n a t shirt) he started to wank me so i reached out n started playing with his cock and the other guy started to feel me up from behind. he also got his cock out n so i played with it too. th first guy then got on his knees n stated to suck me. i was so hard.. then the guy behind me started to take my clothes off n soon i was naked. by this stage we had been joined by two other guys who all had their hard cocks in hand n were watching.. the guy behind me then undressed n started to strip th guy sucking my cock.. i then noticed that th other two were also taking th lead n soon we were all naked wanking n sucking in the dark..it was such an orgy n i was loving it. in th end i was fucked by all four men n had sucked so much cock it was great.. i also found out the joy of having my arse licked out while my cock was being sucked. if u've never had the experience n u get the chance i promise you will love it.. like i said no one ever knew i like the occasional piece of cock but my ex sorta knew i was bi curious. when we were shagging sometimes we would role play sorta n she would talk about having another guy there n she would get so horny at the thought of me sucking another mans cock while she watched. or having him fuck me.. she fucked me with her dildo a couple of times so she knows that i like it from time to time but she always thought of it as a fantasy little did she know i had experiences... :wink:
smythy17

Postby lykope » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:25 am

One of my fantasies is to be with two guys but never told anyone about it, nor have met 2 guys I would trust wiith that.
lykope
Private Privates

Postby Bellend » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:12 am

ive sucked a guy off
ive had sex with a cousin

theyre about the only 2 things id never share IRL.... the rest, well, it just hasnt come up in conversation.
Male
Australia
5x5, cut.
Bellend
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:05 pm

I once masturbated just a few feet from a friend that was having sex with a girl he had picked up at a bar. They thought I was asleep on the next bed, but in the dark they couldnt see me on my knees next to my bed stroking. I came at the same time he unloaded on her. The same trip, 3 weeks before getting married, the guys bought me a lap dance as a present.This hot latino stripper took me behind a wall in a dimly lite cubicle with a couch. She got buck naked and let me do anything but penetrate her,She put her hand down my shorts whipped my cock out and gave me a great handjob making me cum on myself. Never told anyone even the guys that I had cum. She made e promise.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby oojazzoo » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:00 pm

Well, my biggest secret would be...Me and my brother used to suck each other off. Is that horrible? >_>
oojazzoo
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby moonknight82 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:48 am

:D
Last edited by moonknight82 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moonknight82
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby love2stroke » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:59 am

the only thing I could never share with anyone in real life is this:

I frequently read stories at literotica.com. my favorite stories are incest stories...mostly mother/son or brother/sister ones.

:oops:
love2stroke
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby hot4ashot » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:53 pm

I just sucked my boss off last Wed. (ok, well my Husband knows..but no one else). GOD that was hot! :twisted:
Well behaved women rarely make history
hot4ashot
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby athruun » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:22 am

I love to hear incest stories as well, but I like the ones that talk about the whole family, plus the kids girlfriends/boyfriends getting involved.
athruun

Postby happystroker » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:59 pm

oojazzoo wrote:Well, my biggest secret would be...Me and my brother used to suck each other off. Is that horrible? >_>

Horrible? Nope, it sounds hot. I know my brother and his friends would j/o in his room, and I burst in on them once, but I was the little brother and they pretty much told me to get lost. I always fantasized about j/o'ing with him, and this reminded me of that.

What ages were you when you played together?
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Stories