View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Where do you like to shoot your cum?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Where do you like to shoot your cum?

Postby krieger » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Have to say, it's oddly satisfying shooting cum all over my belly and chest; I guess it helps that it requires little preparation. Other options generally require you to split your concentration during - "I'm about to cum, better get the tissue/towel/sock/whatever ready". This way, you can just be lying on your back, and when the moment comes (pun only semi-intended) you can just go for it.
Don't knock masturbation - it's sex with someone you love.
krieger
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:15 am

This week I have cum in a towel on my stomach and chest and in a glass for consumption.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby fapnslap » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Wow, I feel a bit boring, I always just put a tissue over the end of my nob and jizz into it. I'll rub the underside with the tissue for that sustained buzz. mmm, it's cumming soon!
fapnslap

Postby syse3 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:25 pm

So as not to make a mess I usually shoot into a tissue or paper towel. If in the bathroom I'll do it into the toilet or in the shower. When I'm sharing with others on cam sometimes I'll shoot onto my stomach, cock and hand. If I'm feeling really adventurous I'll get on my back with my legs over my shoulders and cum into my mouth and on my face.
syse3

Postby morbid213 » Sun May 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Most times on my chest/belly, but sometimes I'll cum on my face and/or in my mouth.
morbid213

Postby fuzzyt » Mon May 06, 2013 12:44 am

It really depends on which technique I'm using at the time. If I'm pumping insanely fast, I like to just let it fly where it may. If I'm "back-handing" with a pump & massage combo, I cum in my hand and just keep massaging my cock with my cum. When I'm in a public place, for instance a department store dressing room, I will let it shoot out, splatter on the mirror and run down. That way the next person can enjoy my handy-work. The majority of the time it's just straight up in the air. I like for it to run down the side of my cock so I can get pictures. And, it's hard to rub your cock with it if you shoot out onto the floor or furniture. Now...if I'm with a woman, and I'm not going to cum inside of her, my first choice is on her upper thigh.
Last edited by fuzzyt on Sun May 12, 2013 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Over the weekend I ended up on my back on the floor,legs against the bed so my dick was above my head. I squirted down the length of my body missing my chin but getting it as far as my neck. As I layed there recovering I rubbed it into my chest, nipples and let it drip from my fingers into my mouth for a taste.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby wonderdick » Tue May 14, 2013 6:00 am

Yum!!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby austxbimwm » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 am

Mostly I don't care where I shoot, but every now and then when I'm in a really nasty mood I'll go into the bathroom and lie down with my head near the bathtub or toilet. I'll throw my legs up and over so I can give myself a facial. I especially like this when I've edged a big load and the first shot goes wild and hits me in the forehead. I imagine it's another guy's cum, for some reason that's a huge turnon.
austxbimwm
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby fm18 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:50 pm

i luv listening to you guys talkin bout shooting off. keep up the good talk. lol
fm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jonr424242 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:55 pm

I really enjoy shooting on my belly and chest. One it's nice to watch, and it feels very satisfying to me for some reason!
jonr424242
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby wonderdick » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:04 am

Recently I came on my own face when curled with my dick above my face, then rubbed the warm thick cum all over my face and tits.
I like cumming on my wife's ass while she's asleep.
And I like stopping stroking just when I start to cum after edging awhile, so some of my load of cum oozes out into my cupped hand, which I can then lick from and also spread all over my face and on my tits. I love the warm gooey taste and smell, drives me crazy, so it's not long before I stroke all the way to a full cum,
Last edited by wonderdick on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby eliminator » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:53 am

since getting married.....my wife.....love to see cum on her beautiful tits :)

she's is also usually surprised by "how much" there is so it's always a bonus seeing her reaction....i'm sure she'll get used to it eventually....maybe work our way up to a facial or bj :D
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Hairypalms » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Just to keep the mess to a minimum, I came into a sock for years ... but since buying a fleshlight, I haven't cum anywhere else. Stroking the fleshlight on my throbbing cock as I cum is just too good a feeling to miss out on when jerking!
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dickhardy » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:27 pm

I am not sure if this is true for all older guys, but I am nearly 80 and when I cum it doesn't shoot anymore, just kinda dribbles out, and here is not nearly as much as there used to be, but it still feels just as good as when it shot out. I still try to jackoff about once per week.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'