View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:52 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Who taught you how to masturbate?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby C5 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:12 pm

I must have just stumbled across it around the age of 6 or so. I wasn't sure what it was, but it felt good. I remember trying to teach friends about it at that age. Later in middle school I had a few mutual sessions with friends where I pretended to be clueless so they would have to show me.
C5
Lieutenant Libido

Postby beerman42069 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:10 am

no body really taught me how to masturbate. i discovered it around 13 or so. i was in bed laying on my stomach and kinda rubbing on the bed. well i got a hard on and continued. well next i knew i had white stuff coming out of my dick. i thought nothing of it and cleaned up. every night after that i would stroke off.
beerman
beerman42069
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby marciana » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:03 pm

When I was 4 yrs old I played with my clit and I was pcking the clit with a sewing pin. Pocking the hood and the clit tip. It felt so good, the more I pock the better it felt.. and thta was my frst playing with my clit. After that I learn that I could have the same sensation just by playing with my clit hood.. so I'm addicted to pinching and squeezing the hood.............. and that set me off every time
marciana

who taught to masturbate

Postby bigsixer2 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:38 am

i was about 13 years atthe time and staring out the window at abeautiful women when all of a sudden i noticed that i had a huge hardon so i started playing with myself and it felt so good that i just coul not stop until i shot a load of sperm all over she windowsill -was such agreat experience and in my youth i would masturbate 5-6 times daily
bigsixer2
Masturbater Sergeant

first time

Postby spider196048 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:27 pm

I started at age 12...My older sister 14 started rubbing me through my pants..She took me to her room and locked the door and strpped me down..She started playing with my cock..It got stiff..She told me to stick it in her pussy..I did and i could not stop pumping!! She told me to keep going cause it felt good..I exploded deep into her cunt! We did it 4 times that day..We had sex at least a thousand times til she left and got married AT 18..Thank god she took the pill or we would have had babies..I never wore a condom at all...I also ate her out sooo much!!God it was good. She gave me GREAT BLOW JOBS!!SHE SWALLOWED EVERYTIME!.I`m glad i`m able to get this out in the open..Thanks..
spider196048

Postby 69loverx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:34 am

damn, I wish I had a sister that I desired that much and did it with/to me. I had two sisters and even though friends saw them as sexy I never could, damn they were my sisters, not women but my sisters. To this day 40ish years later I still don't find them sexy, they are my sisters.
Please keep up the stories since they sounds exciting to me and I guess I just think of other "sisters"!!
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

taught me

Postby spider196048 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:09 am

My stepsister taught me..When our parents went out for my fathers birthday..My step sister was 14..I was 12...It all started very harmless,,I was wrestling with her and she knocked me down..I pretended to be hurt..She came over to me and started caressing my leg..I told her it hurt really bad...She took my pants down to see..She started rubbing my upper leg very gently..I told her it hurt further up...She wanted to get a better look..She told me to take off my underware..I said no way! She said she saw her mom do this to my dad and he said it feels sooo good..I said ok..She went up to my sack area..She rubbed very gently..I noticed my cock was doing something strange..It was sticking strait out...She saw this and started tapping it..I told her to keep tapping please..She tapped and tapped...Then she grabbed it and started to pump it..Gosh! I said...This feels strange,but don`t stop! Then out of the blue she licked the tip ..I let out a gasp and spurted my first virgin load all over her chin and down her neck onto her shirt..It was thick and very pasty...She tasted it by accident and said it was very salty..Then she told me she saw my dad do this to her mom and she said it was very sweet! Anyway we started this and kept doing it. Then we started to have real sex..I came so much inside her but we both enjoyed it soooo much! She got married at 18 and that was it...But we always talk about those great times!..She is still very hot looking!..Looks alot like charlize Theron..Thats what alot of her friends say..AND I AGREE! :wink:
spider196048

Postby PJack » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:53 am

I remember seeing my older brother masturbating while he thought I was asleep (we shared a room).

I didn't really understand what he was doing but from all the heavy breathing it sounded like he was enjoying it so the first opportunity I got to try it I did and loved it. I was about 10 I think.
PJack
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby urbanchampion » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:24 pm

I first masturbated at the age of 11 or 12, i can't really remember which one. anyway, i read about it in a children's sex education book and it was describing what masturbation was and how most people perform the act. so i copied what it said LOL.
urbanchampion

Re: taught me

Postby urbanchampion » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:31 pm

spider196048 wrote:My stepsister taught me..When our parents went out for my fathers birthday..My step sister was 14..I was 12...It all started very harmless,,I was wrestling with her and she knocked me down..I pretended to be hurt..She came over to me and started caressing my leg..I told her it hurt really bad...She took my pants down to see..She started rubbing my upper leg very gently..I told her it hurt further up...She wanted to get a better look..She told me to take off my underware..I said no way! She said she saw her mom do this to my dad and he said it feels sooo good..I said ok..She went up to my sack area..She rubbed very gently..I noticed my cock was doing something strange..It was sticking strait out...She saw this and started tapping it..I told her to keep tapping please..She tapped and tapped...Then she grabbed it and started to pump it..Gosh! I said...This feels strange,but don`t stop! Then out of the blue she licked the tip ..I let out a gasp and spurted my first virgin load all over her chin and down her neck onto her shirt..It was thick and very pasty...She tasted it by accident and said it was very salty..Then she told me she saw my dad do this to her mom and she said it was very sweet! Anyway we started this and kept doing it. Then we started to have real sex..I came so much inside her but we both enjoyed it soooo much! She got married at 18 and that was it...But we always talk about those great times!..She is still very hot looking!..Looks alot like charlize Theron..Thats what alot of her friends say..AND I AGREE! :wink:

sounds like a story at nifty or asstr! a cute little boy being fondled by his pretty stepsister and she makes him cum.
urbanchampion

Postby riverratrebel2 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:01 pm

I watched a guy jerk off at camp. I was twelve and he was a little older and showing off, I think. I played a bit with my dick that night after lights out (way to shy to do it with anyone watching back then), got aroused, but fell asleep. We went home the next day, a Friday. Saturday evening I decided to try it again and once again got somewhat aroused, but didn't really know about orgasms so just the idea of shooting off cum wasn't that big a deal. So I'm stroking along and getting more and more turned on and wham, I orgasm. It was the most wonderful thing that I'd ever felt (still true!). As a good little Catholic boy I knew something that felt that good had to be wrong. I did it two more times before going to sleep and masturbated 2-3 times a day until my early forties. I'm in my mid-forties now and get in 1-2 times a day. Love it! An interesting side bit (at least to me), I didn't ejaculate until I was about 14. Still had great orgasms, but no cum for the first few years. Anyone else have that experience?
riverratrebel2

Postby 69loverx » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:12 pm

:(
Last edited by 69loverx on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

I'm Very Self Taught.

Postby Much2Fun » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:27 am

I was always walking around with my hand in my pants, I hated having my penis pointing down. I was always showing it to the neighbor girl who was my age or to my cousin Donna who was older than me (age 11). Then one day, I had been outside on a very hot day and had a rash. I decided to sleep nude. My parents were not home so I decided that after dark, I would walk around outside naked. It was awesome. I had a massive erection the entire time and I loved rubbing it. I was naked outside for about a half hour and then decided it was time to go inside. I went to my room and decided to rub my penis some more. It felt so good to do it. I did this for about 10 minutes when I got a little light headed and some stuff shot out of it. I got so scarred.

I tried it again (cuz it felt so good) about a week later. I have masturbated 1 to 8 times a day ever since.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Nakai » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:08 pm

i was lying on the bed, and was turning around, i guess i was 13......then i fantasize about the girl i was madly in love with. Then my "brother" rubbed across the bed somehow, the feeling is now what i know as arousal. Then i kept rubbing and stroking it with the bed and the funny thing is, it erected and i got a shock. Following, i came and i thought it was urine in a thicker form. I think it's self-realised.
Nakai
Private Privates

Postby ScottishPiper » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:11 pm

I taught my own self when i was 11, Was i a slow learner?
ScottishPiper
Private Privates

PreviousNext

Return to Stories