View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:17 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Who taught you how to masturbate?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Learned from a friend

Postby Lickup » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:42 am

horny33 wrote:Back when I was about 13 (I have no idea how my parents let us do this), me, like 6 guys, and 5 girls stayed at our house for the night. Kinda like a sleepover type thing.

I saw one of my friends sheet at night going up and down, up and down around his dick area. I asked him what the heck he was doing. He was like "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so gooooooood"....... then he like was breathing all hard and stuff and now i know that he blew his load...

Then he showed me how to jack off and i blew a load...it was the best feeling ever :D (had better feelings since then though :) ) BUT that wasn't even the beginning...
All the girls were up in the other roon and they walked in on us jerking (all of us) and then they sucked us off and we licked their pussies...awesome sleepova :D

WTF WTF
Dude thats the best shit ever, your so fucking lucky, I just got REALLY hard after reading that, damn dude your a lucky guy LOL
Lickup
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:07 am

I think horny33 was pulling our leg. But it was a nice piece of fiction.
ilikeitalot

Postby ~Chef-Boi~ » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:51 am

Heres to my first post.

I think I had already discorverd it before then, but I can't remember.
When I was about 11/12, I brought a friend to my uncles house with me for the summer. I had told him I found a big box of "pretty lady pictures" (Playboy) in my uncles room. We were looking at them when I noticed his hand was down his pants, and he was masterbaiting. I asked him what he was doing, and he told me that if I touched my dick long enough it would feel really good and white stuff might come out of it. Needless to say, we had alot of fun that summer
~Chef-Boi~

Postby bzboarder84 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:11 pm

mines kinda a long story. i actually thought i invented (it for a while). when i was in 3rd grade (8 years old) i found a tattered old club magazine in the gutter of the park near my house. i snuck it home and one night decided to look at it under my covers with a flashlight. after looking at all the pictures and getting a raging hard-on, i started reading the "forum" section where people submitted their own sex stories. i wanted so badly to have sex but couldnt, or at least simulate sex, but i didnt think it was possible. in the story a man talked about titty fucking a girl, then i thought to myself, what if i made my hands into fists as if they were tits. i started humping my fists, then realized i could put my hands together like a reversed praying postion and it would be like a pussy. the first time i came, it actually was a little painful but cum actually came out. i thought that i actually invented masturbation until a few years later someone told me about stroking my hard cock and i realized i wasnt the first. oh well... :lol:
bzboarder84

Postby jillin432 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:19 pm

definitely self taught.. the earliest i can think back was probably at the age of 10 or 11. i would sit on the bathroom counter before a shower naked and legs spread so i could have a great view of my pussy in the mirror. i would pinch my labia and would pull on them it felt wonderful. i would go faster and i only found out why a few years later... it was stimulating my clit. from there i went to humping arms of chairs or couches or a pillow. eventually ending up with stimulating my clit directly with fingers or a toy in my pussy.
sex: female
mastubation: at least once a day
Turn ons: exhibitionism, voyeurism, public peeing/masturbation
AIM screen name: vegasbaby00115
jillin432
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Buffalo_Connection » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:43 am

i remember, it started off in the shower wehn i was younger. if you have ever seen someone try and start a fire by rubbing hte stick perpendicular to another stick in between their hands. both palms flat moving against each other. Yeah. First i was just soaping up and washing my dick, then, wtf, it felt damn good. i think that's one of the reasons i've fallen into the habbit of jacking off every morning int he shower, that's where i discovered it after all
"all systems go, soon the world will know, the fury of attack, feel the wrath of the super rad"
Sexuality: Bi
Email: [email protected]
AIM: squirrellylord666
#: 716-228-1909
Buffalo_Connection
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ilikeitalot » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:37 am

i thought that i actually invented masturbation until a few years later someone told me about stroking my hard cock and i realized i wasnt the first. oh well... :lol:

Now THAT is funny... but totally understandable.
ilikeitalot

Postby Ranger1 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:14 am

One of my buddies taugh the rest of us when I was maybe 11 or 12. He was older than the rest of us and he'd pull out his cock and wank for us. I would try too. I could get a hard on and have an orgasm but nothing would come. I guess I was just too young. I kept it up daily (wanking, not erection!) and I remember the day I produced my first load. I was so happy.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby wetbeth » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:03 pm

When I was 11 my babysitter tought me how.... she had removed her clothes and had me remove mine. She started to rub her pussy and showed me how to finger her. She then fingered me and showed me how to do myself.I watched her cum. I came later. I really had fun when she would babysit, I knew we would be jilling each other.

:roll: :)
wetbeth

Postby SavoryIce » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:40 pm

Gee, you guys all started early!

I only started like 2 years ago. Self-taught...I knew what my clitoris was...the only thing was actually doing it. Plus, this wasn't long after I first had sex, so I was tempted. Now, I'm kind of like 'what the hell.'

I was on my bed when I just decided to slip my shorts and panties down a little so I can play around with my pussy. Then I dropped both completely, and I conjured up this amazing orgasm...of course, I only figured it out after experimenting for a few minutes...but it's easy to pick up. :P I can imagine it's easier for guys to figure it out.

I find that masturbation gives a more pleasuring feeling than sex sometimes...which is probably due to your complete control of when you unload or not. I'm glad I tried it. :roll:
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby imawanker » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:43 am

umm i started like when i was 5 but didn no it, i was at the supermarket and used to slide myself alongthis pole by the checkout.
it felt awesome after i got the feeling but nothing obviously.
then it moved on to at the end of every playtime or lunch time at school i would rush to the firemans pole and slide down hold myself till i got the feeling and then it moved to a nice tree branch i no weird but it worked, then the bed head.
then i realised if i grab it, it works as well.
now i wank b4 work and after work and most times b4 sleeping.
i taught myself.
jessica alba helps me unload hhahah and eva longoria and my fiancee.
imawanker

Postby SavoryIce » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:24 am

imawanker wrote:umm i started like when i was 5 but didn no it, i was at the supermarket and used to slide myself alongthis pole by the checkout.
it felt awesome after i got the feeling but nothing obviously.
then it moved on to at the end of every playtime or lunch time at school i would rush to the firemans pole and slide down hold myself till i got the feeling and then it moved to a nice tree branch i no weird but it worked, then the bed head.
then i realised if i grab it, it works as well.
now i wank b4 work and after work and most times b4 sleeping.
i taught myself.
jessica alba helps me unload hhahah and eva longoria and my fiancee.

When did you first actually...well, cum? You couldn't have been 5...
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

bath tub bubbles

Postby jaypierpont » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:59 am

I was taking a bubble bath just after my 11th birthday. The bubbles felt warm and sensual on my body. Of course, I was fascinated with my penis so, as usual, I began touching it, gently playing with it. It became harder than ever before. I felt an enormous need to put my hand around it and begin moving it up and down on my cock. In probably less than 40 seconds I ejaculated several shots of cum up into my face. It surprised me but it was soooo pleasurable I couldn't wait to do it again. I was soon masturbating five or six times a day--before I was 12.

No one taught me how to do it. It just came naturally.
jaypierpont
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Niagra » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:54 am

Per Alibaba a new topic will be now opened to answer your questions. Thanks for the suggestion its a very good one!! Look for it in the Just Chatting section. Why is this thread here anyway?
Niagra

Postby wild_one87 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:26 pm

No one, Now that I think of it, it was kind of weird. I was having sex ed classes in grade six. I was about 11. They taught us the whole deal including masturbation was normal. I got home that night couldn't sleep. At about 2 a.m. I heard moans, grunts and a bed squeaking. I had no Idea what it was at the time. I just know the more I listened I began to feel tingly down there. Turns out my parents were having sex...I masturbate to it often I know its sort of gross but hell...It makes me cum at least 5-6 times each time...
wild_one87

PreviousNext

Return to Stories