Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:02 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

woman masturbates while driving

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

woman masturbates while driving

Postby harcos2007 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:18 pm

This is an amazing find - a younger Alison Angel, no less, with a beautifully photographed masturbation to orgasm, while driving a car. Alison has made many masturbation videos, but this one is the best I've seen (except for her masturbation on a balcony, done for part of a First Time Videos series). She's actually driving, she gets completely naked, and (somewhat atypical for Alison) she has some serious pelvic spasms when she cums. Very nice - be careful though, this is a 30 minute session. It is an absolute joy. As always, I appreciate PMs if this one does it for you - or even if it doesn't.
http://xhamster.com/movies/3801469/masturbation_while_driving_1.html
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Re: woman masturbates while driving

Postby fuzzyt » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:04 am

This is a very nice video indeed. Well shot and quite sexy having a naked girl driving down the road while masturbating. However, I hate to disappoint you Alison Angel fans in that this is not a young Alison Angel (born Christy Caudill and worked as Angel Bunny when younger). The girl in this video works under the name of Becky LeSabre. She is as equally attractive, in my opinon, as alison angel. Her legs are superb, beautiful skin and color, and breasts that appear to be natural. One thing you might not know is that Becky sells her used panties on her website, as well as some other items that have been inside of her pussy, or so she claims. Check out beckylesabre.net for info. Sadly, it's rumored that Alison Angel/Christy Caudill has retired from modeling and is attending nursing school.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material