Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

You Use TOYS ?? aka fleshlights - Buttplugs ect ??

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

You Use Sex Toys to masturbate ????

Yes - I use an artificial vagina ..aka fleshlight
31%
Yes - I use a Buttplug ..or similar
15%
Yes - all the Toys i can get my hands on
26%
No - no sex toys at all - i love my hands :)
28%

Total votes : 190

Postby chiefrunco83 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:13 pm

To answer the previous poster, you should get one from fleshlight dot com the offical sight, you can design your own, choose from many inserts and they are reasonably priced. Good luck!

After getting comfortable with my new girlfriend, I showed her (one of) my Fleshlights. I had one of the best orgasms I can remember when she took it, lube it up with her on saliva, and proceeded to milk my cock with it. That was so f-ing good I almost passed out.
chiefrunco83
Private Privates

Postby 69loverx » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 pm

I use a variety of toys but usually (or lately) I have been trying to work with a prostate massager to achieve a prostate orgasm (PO). I like things up my butt as I feel dirty and the dirtier/kinkier the better.
I have also used toliet paper rolls (my cock is tight inside of this but the head pops out), paper towel rolls (same as toilet paper rolls but head stay inside...not that long :? ).
I bought a butt plug with a suction cup, I wanted to fuck my ass hands free, problem is I can't take the width, my asshole just won't give me that much opening. Makes me wonder what it is like to get raped by a big dick....ouch.
I really need to blow the bucks (or anything else that cums up) and order one of the fleshlights
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby str8mate » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:00 pm

i've used toilet paper rolls in the past as well, but haven't managed to buy a fleshlight yet
...very interested in trying one out though.
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby 69loverx » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:39 pm

I watch for anything my cock might fit in or that might fit in my ass, also watch for thing s that might work as a cock ring. If you use your imagination there is a lot out there. Plumbing insulation works great, available in different sizes, its a foam type of rubber, put it in between mattresses and go to town, make it long enough to hold your cum (or put a kleenex or tp in the end of the tube to catch your cum. Cleanup is quick and easy, if it tears throw it away.
There are many other things that work well too but I'l leave that for another post.
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby str8mate » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:48 pm

i usually don't stick things in my ass, unless i'm really horny...but the other day i tried a small tube that an even smaller tube of super glue came in. it was smooth and round, with a slightly narrowed head, and a little red base that i could grab onto in order to direct the tube into my ass.

the feeling, and orgasm, was amazing...so perhaps others could run to their local Ace or RiteAid, and pick up some super glue!
Last edited by str8mate on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby 69loverx » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:06 pm

I've for sometime now wanted to put a latex balloon up my ass and then blow it up. Since I am not dating anyone at the time nor have a jo buddy I am not going to be able to try that. I've also considered the same balloon but use an enema bag to blow it up......damn with the warm water it sounds like it would blow me away.
Not sure if I'll try it or not, seems like a lot of trouble, let me know if anyone else tries it (or lives locally at wants to try something) :wink:
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Hornydude » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:02 am

I.m superstraight, and love having my ass played with too. My wife knows this, so she fingers my asshole when she gives me a handjob. I occasionally slip her lubed g-spot vive deep up my ass to stimulate my prostate while I explode. It feels great, but that;s as far I I go, a woman or myself, no further.
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Chronic Jerker » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:17 am

Do the wife's panties count? 8)

I'm also wanting to get a cock ring (or two).

CJ
43y/o Straight Male

Enjoy online jerk offs pic trading etc.
Chronic Jerker
Masturbater Sergeant

buttplug

Postby blackula04 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:33 pm

i'm all about buttplugs. i have three, all different sizes. gotta work my way up.

itdoesn't get much better than jerking off with a buttplug stuffed up your ass.

i leave mine in for hours sometimes.
blackula04
Private Privates

Postby gawper66 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:50 pm

i have two fleshlights the pink lady and ice lady.
v good wanking kit indeed.
when it's hands only, i like to put a little talc on my cock.
gawper66
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: buttplug

Postby gawper66 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:43 pm

blackula04 wrote:i'm all about buttplugs. i have three, all different sizes. gotta work my way up.

itdoesn't get much better than jerking off with a buttplug stuffed up your ass.

i leave mine in for hours sometimes.
i tried a small vibrator.
very uncomfortable.
gawper66
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: COOOL to know im not alone ;-)

Postby cock o the north » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Mr.Fleshlight wrote:Just wonder what kinda fleshlight-insert you guys have ??? - and how you use it ... hands free fucking or ?? and if you have any Fleshlight pictures of yourself using the fleshlight ;-) Ill be happy to post them on my blog :)

Btw - have you tried using ordinary hair conditioner with the fleshlight - thats awesome i think !!

-

Thanks for the hair conditioner tip. I'm running out of lube!
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby blarger » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:33 am

I just bought a new toy today. It's a deepthroat sleeve, and it feels amazing.... I've already used it 3 times.... And I may get another use in before I get to bed tonight....
blarger
Private Privates

Re: You Use TOYS ?? aka fleshlights - Buttplugs ect ??

Postby xoxo » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Fleshlight is easily the best solution IMO, been using it for ages and no complaints here (or by the wifey 8) )
xoxo

Re: You Use TOYS ?? aka fleshlights - Buttplugs ect ??

Postby luvatug » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 am

i have a Fleshlight too, seems they are pretty popular. I dont use it everytime i masturbate, maybe only a quarter of the time. Would like one of those full size moulds of womens vaginas and arse, they have suction cups on the bottom so it cant move around. I find fleshlight is hard to put in a place which is convenient to fuck hands free, altho have seen pictures of one in a shoe so the angle was right lol
luvatug
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques