Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

You Use TOYS ?? aka fleshlights - Buttplugs ect ??

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

You Use Sex Toys to masturbate ????

Yes - I use an artificial vagina ..aka fleshlight
31%
Yes - I use a Buttplug ..or similar
15%
Yes - all the Toys i can get my hands on
26%
No - no sex toys at all - i love my hands :)
28%

Total votes : 190

Re: You Use TOYS ?? aka fleshlights - Buttplugs ect ??

Postby Nakai » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm

I am using the new Tenga Eggs. Made of silicone, they are designed to give different sensations

Nakai
Private Privates

Postby myfirsttime » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:11 pm

I have a couple cock rings, here and there, but nothing that costs real money. Would love to get a fleshlight, but they're a little pricey.
myfirsttime
Private Privates

Postby SHPL » Fri May 01, 2009 11:01 am

My only toys are pantyhose, stockings and tights. I love to wrap them around my cock or arm and fuck myself silly with them. I LOVE fucking nylon pantyhose legs or tights or stockings.
SHPL
Private Privates

Postby oldodo » Wed May 06, 2009 7:07 pm

My simple buttplug: I take a latex glove and stuff three plastic balls of ca. 1" diameter into one finger of the glove. After the use the glove may be washed or discarded and the balls are reusable. It is easier to insert them to the glove if you use lubricant inside as well as on the outside.
When I have both hands occupied and want to have some fun anyway, I use the baby comforter (smallest size, for newborn baby) plugged into my peehole. It is safe (provided you keep it clean and lubricated) and gives a prolonged pleasure when you are working. Naturally, you cannot reach an orgasm that way.
Another tool I have used: I insert a business end of a baby enema bulb into urethra and delicately pump the air inside. The air gets out giving pleasant vibrations to the cock.
However, all these are only auxilliary tools and do not provide an orgasm. For me, nothing beats the experienced hand!
oldodo

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:04 pm

This morning I felt the need to penetrate myself.So I pulled out my cigar tube and lubed it up,and am now sitting on it rocking back and forth as I stroke my hard cock.It feels wonderful in my ass stimulating my prostate,and producing all this precum to lick and smear on my balls.I wish it vibrated, but it will do.I'd luv to have a gal fuck my ass with it.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby 69loverx » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Mr.Fleshlight wrote:I was just wondering if im normal - but jacking off with my hand simply is to boring...

Didn't notice how old you are if it was even shown, but how can your hand become boring? Can you adjust the tightness of it? Can you lower or raise it? I don't think I even think about that, I am usually looking at a video where I am fantasizing about the girl there or thinking about some lady I saw in my day to day life (God, I love/lust that little Asian girl at the gym, wore a white outfit today and her tanned body looked delicious, literally, I would have licked her any where even if I just came there).
I have tried all kinds of toys over the last 35ish years (I'm 52), lately I have been playing with a suction cup dildo/vibrator. I kind of like it but I still long for another living person. Feels exciting but I still feel empty on my own.
Anyway, what can someone tell me about the fleshlight? Have thought about buying one but they are on the high end price wise.. Has anyone made one out there? I like to work with my hands (truth, no pun intended), I guess I like to work with them more then usual (52 yo, M twice a day on many occasions). A pussy to lick would be so much better.
Ok, any answers to my fleshlight questions above? Please reply or send me a PM
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jak2129 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 am

I have always wanted a flesh light, but I am kind of too embarrassed and don't have the money to buy one.
jak2129
Private Privates

Postby Inhibited1 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:01 pm

I am an anal masturbator, and I have several toys I use for anal stimulation as I stroke. My favorite is a 16x3 dildo that I squat over and bounce up and down on as deeply as I can handle (about 11 inches). My panting, groaning climaxes are wonderful to experience, and I've videoed several.
Inhibited1
Private Privates

Postby Tiggles » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 am

Yep i use toys a buttplug and a 7 and half inch jelly dong 8)
Age 31 / Bi / Male
PMs Welcome
Tiggles
Lieutenant Libido

Postby gawper66 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 am

"Re: You Use TOYS ?? aka fleshlights - Buttplugs ect ??

Postby 69loverx » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:42 pm "

i have two, they are superb!

expensive, yes, but money well spent.
gawper66 on yahoo
gawper66
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Hairypalms » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:05 pm

I bought a bunch of toys a few months ago. Never had any before, but always wanted to try them.
So, I started off with a masturbator similar to a fleshlight, a few different anal vibrators and some anal beads.

One of the vibes is called the rude boy and is shaped to go into the anus and bend round right onto the prostate. It's great just being in there, but when the vibe is on too it's fantastic. But I have to say that the best of the lot for me has proved to be the anal beads. I didn't read the packaging at first, so I was just pushing them in and jerking off - then taking them out. Once I realized the secret of them was pulling them out during orgasm, everything changed! :)

I'll say why everything changed over in the stories section! :)

*edit* Added story to the "best orgasm" thread.
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby StrangeLoop » Fri May 14, 2010 8:30 am

I have this back massager that is basically a dual headed magic wand, which feels fantastic placed underneath my penis.
StrangeLoop
Private Privates

Postby rexplorer » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm

been using Venus2000 for over 9 nine years great masturbator
rexplorer

Postby Bellend » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 am

i use a fleshlight a fair bit and have been known to have the wife use toys on me occasionaly. detatchable showerhead gets a workout sometimes too.
Male
Australia
5x5, cut.
Bellend
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bocaflorida » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:29 am

It started with a gf finger in my ass. I loved ass play so much that we soon bought a med size butt plug. I loved it so much that today I now own a large size plug and use it every chance I get...
bi male / exhibitionist
South Florida
7 1/4" penis
bocaflorida
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques