Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Your Record?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Your Record?

Postby Slivers » Thu May 05, 2011 2:28 pm

I think six/seven times in one day. Not really sure though.
Slivers
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Much2Fun » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:54 pm

When I started as a very young teen, I averaged 8 x a day.
In my 20x's about 4-5 times a night.
In my 30x's about 5-10 times a day (had a mean lady I was with for 7 years who never wanted sex but she masturbated a lot) I did it in front of her all the time. (Thousands of times)
In my 40's, I'm tired and at most 1x a day. Sometimes even forgetting. LOL

I've jacked off well over 50,000 times in my life. Living in the south, I wonder if thats average?
Born in the South and Will Die in the South, But I'm no Racist dude.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Hairypalms » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:46 pm

I've never gone about finding out what my actual high score could be ... but I can easily come 5-6 times in a day (9am to midnight) if I'm feeling particularly honey about something.

I reckon I could break 10 ... maybe more with the right toys!

I feel like this thread is a challenge more than a question :)

I'll get back to you!
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby harcos2007 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:53 pm

I only want to do it once or twice a day now, but I can either cum within 2-3 minutes, or I can prolong an individual session for well over two hours, with a huge ejaculation at the end. When I was very young I might have masturbated three completely separate times on an occasional day. But those were days when masturbation wasn't an option - it was an absolute necessity! The second ejac was smaller of course, and the third one was very small.

I much prefer to hold off for 3-4 days and have a larger ejaculation.

Too frequent masturbation definitely interferes with my ability to have sex with my wife, so I try to avoid that.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jc205 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:38 am

Well I never thought that at my age I would still be capable of masturbating....let alone enjoying it so much, but for months now I've been masturbating ...wanking ..three or four times a day ....every day...every morning before I get up, early afternoon, evening and more often than not when I go to bed, and times when I wake up in the night, I'll have a stroke...I said in a post some time ago I was an addict....now its my only pleasure in a fucking boring life
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Much2Fun » Wed May 03, 2017 4:50 am

My record is 8 wish just a focus of cumming. This I did alone. I know I accomplished this several times.
One week I I came 34 times by jacking off.

I had a girlfriend once who was having her period and had the flu. She knew I was horny. She had never seen a guy masturbate. She kinda knew what it was goin to be like. I hesitantly did as I was nervous she would go telling everyone I was beating off. Anyway, I had a hard-on, stroked it and came a ton. She told me she didn't want me to wear underwear , just my sweatpants. I would be sitting by her and she would say, "Time to cum" It was fun. I did this from 11am till 11pm. She called me "Number 7" for a while cuz I came 7 times that day. We talked a lot about masturbation after that. We broke up later, she kept it private. I sure had fun that day
Born in the South and Will Die in the South, But I'm no Racist dude.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'