It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:37 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Tasting own cum ?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Troy25 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Yes, precum is fun to taste, because you are still very much horny and in the mood.

Cum has to be shot in for me to eat it, which requires some acrobatics. lol. but if i shoot my load i cant eat it after, the drive is gone by then.
Troy25
Private Privates

Postby Alan » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:06 pm

I guess I don't understand what the big deal is about tasting your own cum. It is not something that I enjoy, but it is certainly not something that I am afraid of either. It is just sex.....

Yesterday, the new gal I am dating was masturbating with a bullet while I jacked off on her face (yes, this is a true story). After I got off, I could tell that she had not yet cum and appeared extremely frustrated. Not knowing just how to help her, I started to slowly kiss her lips and lick my cum off of them. She went crazy and almost immediately started to cum. I continued to clean all of my cum off her face as she passionately masturbated.

For me, tasting my cum is a non-event. Having a women that is turned on by it is fucking hot. Just my opinion.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby hoodieninja » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:04 am

The other day, I was trying anal masturbation, and while I had my finger all the way in, I tried hard (no pun intended!) to put my legs behind my head, and had my dick about 3 inches away from my face. I just softly fingered my ass and stroked hard, and came all over my face, and then remembered to open my mouth. Not my cup of tea. Probably never do it again.
hoodieninja
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BulgingJocks » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:26 pm

Edging for a long time this session and producing copious amounts of precum. So horny now that i cant help to scoop it up and slurp it all up. Fantastic!
BulgingJocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby shadowsniper » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 pm

I have no problem tasting my own cum but can never actually swallow it...
shadowsniper
Private Privates

Postby AlansPhoto » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:24 am

AlansPhoto wrote:Oh Yesss!!! I LOVE my preCum it's so sweet tasting. I always try to build up beforing cumming that way I can taste a LOT of my precum.
My Cum is sweet too, Guess because I eat A LOT of Sweets.

Anyway it's cool

Just my Thoughts
Alan
8) :D
I am 6'6 tall Sexy/Slim, Looking for Female Friends.
I Masturbate all the time :) Do You?
Cock size: 9.5" 7.5"Around
Myspace.com/alansphoto1
"LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY NAKED"
AlansPhoto
Lieutenant Libido

chat room discusion

Postby onlythelonely » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm

i'm posting this for the guys in the chat room who were asking.i stumbled upon this technique because i like you would lose my interest in swallowing my cum as soon as i orgasmed. one night i was surfing, chatting etc.. i was very horny but i didn't want to jerk off. i went upstairs, hoping my wife was in the mood. alas, she was sound asleep, with no intention of helping me with my stiff dick & balls full of cum. i still wasn't in the mood to just take care of myself , so i just went to sleep hoping for a better tommorrow.
i woke up a couple hours later with every school boys nightmare, thats right a wet dream! i went into the bath room to change & clean up. but i noticed my dick was still hard, i was still horny too! i scopped up some cum , put it in my mouth, and swallowed it down. it was then that it dawned on me that if i could ejaculate without an orgarsm, i would be able to swallow my own with glee. i then proceeded to jerk off using my cum as lube, and had another orgasm, strong but with about 3/4 my usual amount. hot damn!
so i started surfing the net to find how to ejaculate without the actual mental orgasm that kills the desire, the technique i use is to edge & jerk off as normal, however as u approch orgasm, instead of stroking normally, start stroking up only. from the base to the tip and not back down. this will number one tease your cock, it feels great & is a good way to edge. you'll soon feel the need to cum, but it will be softer and not a normall orgasm. i stop my upward jerkig off and then let the cum just flow out. happy eating! i then can jerkoff to another orgasm, with ,my cum in my mouth. i only do it from time to time, but its a nice change.
onlythelonely
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby rrunnz » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 pm

I loved the taste of my cum, it was never bitter as some complain. I wasn't sweet either but rather salty sweet like honey roasted peanuts. I tried the legs over and shoot in mouth method but lost too much, the shoot into hand and gulp in mouth worked better. There is a difference in pre-cum taste it is a sweet taste. It took a long time for me to try the cum but once i tried it was great, the stigma of eating what comes out of you cock is what you must overcome. IT'S PROTEIN.
Old Fucker!!
7 in hard.
5.5 cir.
Circumcised
Straight
Grower not a shower.
Nothing better than the taste of a woman
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bos.guy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 pm

i always lose the urge after i cum, so i've actually only ever put a little bit on the tip of my tongue...i guess it was salty, but i didn't have any desire to eat/taste anymore of it...

i do, however, love to eat my precum, which has always been really sweet...and really turns me on as i lick gobs of it off my fingers while i'm still hard and stroking...
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

tasting my own cum

Postby dickguy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:59 am

40+ years ago, when my wife and I started having daily sex, she learned to like the taste of my cum and I couldn't expect her to swallow it, if I wouldn't do it myself. I would let her push some out of her mouth into mine, I would suck and lick it out of her pussy, or lick it off her tits. Since she passed away 2 years ago, I have been jacking off nearly every day, and almost always catch it in my hand and lick it all up.
About a year before she died, her widowed older sister entered our sex lives and I actually had my wifes blessing to make love to her sister in our bed, the three of us.

I still see Sis a few times a year, and the sex is great. Sis loves sex as much as my wife did, and she gladly swallows what ever I can give her. When I know I'm going to see Sis soon, I hold off on mastrubating for a few days to give her a larger load.
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Tasting own cum ?

Postby cleanshaven55 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:31 pm

I always eat my cum when j/o. Also enjoy creampie
cleanshaven55
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby thump55 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:35 pm

I've been using the lay on your back and throw the legs over your head method of cumming in my mouth for awhile now, but once I came, the taste turned me off and I couldn't swallow it. Then I decided to use something to flavor it. You can use a fruit drink, Kool-aid, or even a melted popcicle. Jack off as you normally would, when you feel your getting close, take a small sip of your drink and hold it under your tongue. Lay on your back, throw your legs up, and finish off. The little bit of fruit drink under your tongue will hide most of the cum flavor and you'll be able to swallow it.
thump55
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Shieldwolf » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:58 am

Well I love the precum, and always lick that off my fingers. Like most guys I'll be jerking off thinking that this time is it, I'm going to eat my cum, then BAM, after I've shot off I lose interest. Well I found a way around that a few days ago. As I was jacking off, when I started to cum, I took the first two ejaculations on my hand and then while my dick was still pumping and I was still good and hot, I quickly switched hands and ran my now cum covered fingers over my lips. I licked the cum off my fingers and smeared it on my lips. I found that it tasted really great and I got even hornier. I took my other hand now also dripping with cum and wiped that on my lips and licked it off the fingers as well.

For all you guys that lose interest once you shoot your load, try it this way. I can tell you that I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and I plan on eating my cum again now. Lots.
Shieldwolf
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Seeker69 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 am

Woo Hoo I made it to the forum! :D
Thanks for bringing me in!! I'm in my 40's, straight, married and love to be nude and masturbate! My latest diversion has been to start tasting or eating my own cum.
I saw a posted thread about guys who are suddenlyturned off to the idea once they have cum, but i found the solution. I read about this somewhere on the web.
The solution: shoot a wad in a small plastic container and freeze it. Next time you have the urge to eat your own spooge, start licking the now frozen load and you'll start getting the wonderful taste on your tongue. you can then start biting off small pieces and let them melt in your mouth. The sensation and taste is incredible. you can always have your favorite cold beverage near by to help wash it down. Preferably I usually have a cold beer or single malt scotch ready to accompany my treat for the evening!
my wife doesn't know I do this. I travel quite often on business, so hotel rooms across the nation alow me to indulge in my little vice. I use their in room refridgerator to freeze a load or if all else fails, local super markets sell dry ice to accomplish what I need.
If anyone needs more instruction, PM me or send me some of your own ideas!

Thanks! :lol:
Seeker69
Seeker69

Postby Evad » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:28 pm

I just wish that I was able to stop the clicking off after cuming thing....
"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?" - Brick Top, Snatch.
Evad
Private Privates

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques