Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Tasting own cum ?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Tasting own cum ?

Postby Hornydude » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:55 am

I really haven't tasted a real load as of yet. I lose the desire as soon as I cum. I have licked the precum from my hands though, and do lube the artificial ass and pussy with my tongue during my masturbation fuck sessions at times. Doing this makes it seem even more real when I stick my hard cock back in.
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Postby PM4082 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:12 am

If you're gonna taste it just go for it! Its neither great nor bad, but I think every guy should taste his cum at least once or twice...
19 yr old straight male, If I'm online I'm masturbating and edging for hours!

PM me if you like to talk while you're getting off!

I am an artistic nude self-photographer, but this is my lustful side! Here I feel less need for decorum, and I LOVE to talk about jacking off!
PM4082
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Think im gonna eat mine this morning.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby bos.guy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:27 am

Tazz41 wrote:Think im gonna eat mine this morning.

morning protein shake?
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm

U betcha!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Pantyhosed » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 pm

just an observation.....

the total posts to this topic is about 100 or less, yet the total views are over 46,000. while i am fully aware that many people are not prepared to share their most private moments; the overall lack of participation in this forum is a joke.

My observation is that masturbation IS a lack of participation....
Pantyhosed

Postby strokethrust » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:18 am

A few days ago I'd been edging for hours and built up a big load and I really wanted to taste it. However I couldn't manage to cum by doubling myself up with legs over head. Not comfortably anyway. So I lay on my bed relaxed and got comfy. Then I got myself good and hard and started jackin off for I was worth.Pumping it as hard as I could I lifted my head opened my mouth and managed to shoot 2 or 3 spurts right into my mouth and on my face. A lot of cum and no time to change my mind meant I got a good taste. Very nice after all that work and enjoyed savouring it mmmmm :)
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby bigjim7 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 am

Everybody loves the pre cum. Then the horniness goes and the cum look less appetising. But its fine really. Full of protein too. We havent had much input from the ladies! Do the girls like their cum juice as much as we do. Its so nice being at the pussy as she is cumming... mmmm.....
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby mcjackin64 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:47 am

I've tasted my own cum and yes it is a mood thing. There does seem to be a switch that turns off once you've cum. Sometimes I've pushed past that and tasted myself. I've yet to fully incorporate a fruit diet to enhance the taste. It tastes pretty good to me most of the time. I'd like to get with someone who enjoys a man who eats his own cum and makes it more than worth his while for doing so... my wife wouldn't get into that.
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby selflover » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:44 am

I have often wanted to taste my cum but as soon as I shoot my load the desire goes away.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby up4anything76 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:43 am

As almost everyone has commented on, I also lose the desire the moment I cum, however I have discovered a few things that have helped me go through with it. First, the bent over backward technique works well if your agile. with your cock hovering over you, you ahve no option but to get a mouth full of cum. unfortunately, the desire to swallow is immediately lost and you find yourself with a wad of cum in your mouth as you are running to the bathroom to spit. At least you get the taste! One way that works well for me is to cum on my stomach and lay there for a few minutes recovering. once recovered, a glance down at my wad on me, usually will turn me on enough to start using my finger to slowly scoop it up and eat it. Now... the best way is to involve your spouse or girlfriend. Once I got the nerve up and asked my wife if I could eat her out after I came. I had to do a lot of stumbling in an explanation, but finally she told me that if I really wanted to, to go ahead. Well needless to say at least a dozen times, I asked her if I could, and when the moment came, I lost desire and wouldnt go down on her. Then one day I came in her and we lay there together with me still inside her. Maybe 5 min or so went by as we just lay there together. Once recovered, I remembered her pussy was still full of my cum and that immediately turned me back on. I went right down and got a great warm load right out of her. Now, instead of getting up to squeeze it into the toilet, my wife just lays there knowing that I will do the cleaning if she just waits long enough! I'm a straight guy, but I just cant help to wonder what it would be like to have a cock in my mouth when it erupts. would my horniness take over and would I swallow, or would the strange taste of someone else be disgusting. I'd at least like to try it! I did have one experience where I tasted a man's cum, but I was really young and drunk and I honestly dont remember too much about it... But thats a whole nother story!!!
up4anything76

Postby bos.guy » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:52 pm

up4anything76 wrote:I did have one experience where I tasted a man's cum, but I was really young and drunk and I honestly dont remember too much about it... But thats a whole nother story!!!

I think that's a story that needs telling...for all of us to enjoy ;)
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby up4anything76 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:52 am

If you insist...!!!! The honest truth is I really dont remember too much about it. I was in high school and my best friend had a bunch of friends over. we were all drinking obviously, and I was the only one who was staying the night. This is the part I am fuzzy on, but for some reason we were arguing over some fact, that I was sure that I was right about. He said that he was so sure he was right that he would suck my dick if he was wrong. I was so sure of myself, that I offered the same thing in return. The truth is neither of us expected to be wrong and I dont think either of us thought the other was really going to make the other go through with it. Well long story short is, I obviously lost! (the one time in my life i have ever been wrong!). Anyway, we both laughed histerically, but he wouldnt let it go. He pestered me for an hour or so to pay up. I kept saying you can forget it, but when he pulle his pants off in front of me, I knew then he was never going to let it go. I asked him if he promised to never tell anyone as long as he lived and then I committed to sucking it for 60 seconds, no longer. He countered with 5 min. and somehow we met in the middle at 3 min. I was very serious about not going one second longer than need be, so I got the egg timer from the kitchen. he moved into postion in front of me hit the timer and for the first and only time in my entire life, i wraped my mouth around his cock. I remember trying not to do too much and all I could think about was the timer going off. 3 min. seemed like an eternity and as I had just about reached my limit, I felt his hand move behind my head. He claimed I had 10 seconds left so he starteded really moving his cock in and out of my mouth. without notice or any sign of build up, he exploded into my mouth before my 10 seconds were up. I tried to back off, but he held my head tight against him, almost choking me. when he did pull out, I practically gaged cum all over the couch. I ran upstairs to get a drink, but that taste will NEVER be completely gone from my mouth even to this day! As promised he never spoke about it again. We both kind of pretended we were too drunk to remember what had happened and somehow we continued being best friends until we graduated. That was my one and only time. I suppose I would do it again just once, to savor the experience instead of concentrating on anything but! who knows, I just havent found the right opportunity yet!
up4anything76

Postby bos.guy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:17 pm

ok, even if you're not into this sort of thing, that's still a pretty damn-hot story, given the whole "experimenting" and "secretive" aspects of the tale. Even if it was unexpected, and you've never done anything like that again, it obviously is something you still recall from time to time. The whole macho, bro-bonding, horny guy aspect of it all was fun to read about! thanks for sharing :)
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby uprunner01 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 am

ive noticed that once i edge for a couple hours
Last edited by uprunner01 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
uprunner01
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques