View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:49 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

A lost bet led to group masturbation.

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

A lost bet led to group masturbation.

Postby waderdude71 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:24 pm

eThis happened several years ago when i lost a bet with my girlfriend.As payment for losing the bet i had to be a waiter for her and two of her friends one evening,all i was allowed to wear was a black pair of boxer shorts and i had to do whatever she requested.The girls arrived and i spent the first few hours serving them wine and refilling snack trays whilst the three of them slowly got drunk.One of her friends suggested that it would of been better if i had been nude to which my girlfriend replied that it could be arranged and i wwas told that next time i was called back to serve them i must be nude.I tried to get out of this but she just told me i had a debt to pay and was sent off to the kitchen.Unsurprisingly it was not long before i was called back into the room to refill the wine glasses,so after a deep breath the shorts came off and in i went and started to fill glasses,there was lots of giggling and comments from the girls but i found myself enjoying being nude in front of the girls.After a few more rounds of drinks the girls were now beginning to comment on how untidy my pubic region was and that i should tidy it up,after a short discussion they decicded that because most men like women to me shaved completly that this should be my new look so i was given fifteen minute to go and shaved my cock,balls and pubes off altogether.After about ten minutes the girls started to shout and tell me that my time was up,but whilst shaving i had gotten turned on and was unable to get rid of my erection before the bathroom door burst open and the three girls piled in.So there i stood nude,shaved and erect.My girlfriend just grabbed my cock and led me back down stairs to the living room were she stood me in front of the sofa and they all sat down.I was then told that it would be a shame to waste my erection and that i was to masturbate for them,so there i was wanking off for my girlfriend and her two friends and i really did not take long before i had climaxed.The girls said that i had not perfomed well enough as the show was over to quickly and that i had to do it again,I told them that i would help getting erect again and that if they were all topless it might help(this was a bit of a lie because iwas almost hard already but was hoping the wine would help my cause).The three of the talked about it and told me because i had been a good waiter that the would all get topless.I pulled up a chair in front of the the now topless girls and began to masturbate again,this time things were going to take longer and i could see that the girls mood had now changed they were now quiet and very focused on what i was doing.After about five minutes i notice my girlfriends hand had moved between her legs and she was gently rubbing herself i asked if i was giving a better show this time and they all agreed it was a good show and that they now getting horny themselves,as the topless request had gone down well i asked if they would like to join me and masturbate with me,before anyone could answer one girl just stood up stripped off lay down on the floor and began rubbing herself,the other two just looked at each other with surprise ny girlfriend then stripped and joined in the other girl did not strip but did masturbate with us.After we had all finished i got the girls more drinks and we sat around for a while talking about what we had done and how much fun it had been when out of the blue the shy girl said she wanted us to watch her masturbate,so i sat on the sofa with the other girls and she moved to my chair and began to masturbate.She still had on her jeans and had her hand inside and the other girls asked if she would take them off so we could see better,finally she agreed and off came the last of her clothes and off she went again,it was not long before we were all joining in again after we had all finished more drinks were had and spent a while nude and talking the girls dressed and left in the early hours of the morning and myself and he girlfriend had a really good time for the rest of the night.It a couple of weeks before the friends came around again and that was a fairly embarrassing few minutes now everyone was sober but we all agreed it was a great night and the shy girl even suggested that we should do it again.
waderdude71

Re: A lost bet led to group masturbation.

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Oh to be so lucky.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories