Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:49 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

A question for bisexual guys

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

A question for bisexual guys

Postby vannessangelia » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 am

Do you prefer to have sex with men, women or both?
vannessangelia
Private Privates

Re: A question for bisexual guys

Postby dickhardy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm

I would have to say that I much prefer having sex with a woman, but it is always much more difficult to find a willing woman than to find a willing man. Actually in my case, because of my age and other factors, most of my sex is with myself.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby iplaywithit » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:26 pm

i prefer women but a good hard cock is almost as good
with guys it all about the sex, that i like
iplaywithit
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby TARDIS » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:33 am

i don't know if i am bi or not. i guess i could be. i really prefere being with girls and i prefere everything about them including bodies. i've never had a real life expeirence with a guy but would be willing to try a few things. i cam with guys a lot and i think it's fun and a turn on to cum together.
TARDIS
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby herakles » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 am

it is super horny cumming with a guy. there's nothing like feeling their cock respond to your hands, mouth, butthole. also, guys really know how to give you a good handjob.

but in terms of a day to day relationship, i prefer girls; i like their difference; soft to touch, and the way they cum.
herakles
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lou50 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 pm

definitely sex with a woman. Nothing beats a nice wet, warm pussy! With my buds, it's all about watching each other get off!
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby cumsocks » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:13 pm

herakles wrote:it is super horny cumming with a guy. there's nothing like feeling their cock respond to your hands, mouth, butthole. also, guys really know how to give you a good handjob.

but in terms of a day to day relationship, i prefer girls; i like their difference; soft to touch, and the way they cum.

This.

There's something to be said for having another guy get you off like he likes to be gotten off.

Is there an option for "I want to be in the middle of a threesome where I'm screwing a hot girl while a guy fucks me in the ass"?
(waiting for someone to make a joke about cream filling)
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby herakles » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 am

cumsocks wrote:Is there an option for "I want to be in the middle of a threesome where I'm screwing a hot girl while a guy fucks me in the ass"? (waiting for someone to make a joke about cream filling)

That option is "the awesome option" ... wish I had thought of writing that. Would love to do this (either way, be fucked in the ass while I fuck my wife or fuck a guy in the ass while he fucks my wife).

I'd also love to help my wife suck a cock.
herakles
Lieutenant Libido

Postby relaxandrelease » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:02 am

It's hard to beat a woman's nice soft ass. But relationships are better with guys for me.
22yo male
bi
message me sometimes or friend me. I'm pretty fun to talk to.
relaxandrelease
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bingo » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:11 am

cumsocks wrote:
herakles wrote:it is super horny cumming with a guy. there's nothing like feeling their cock respond to your hands, mouth, butthole. also, guys really know how to give you a good handjob.

This.

There's something to be said for having another guy get you off like he likes to be gotten off.

Is there an option for "I want to be in the middle of a threesome where I'm screwing a hot girl while a guy fucks me in the ass"?
(waiting for someone to make a joke about cream filling)

Absolutely, cumsocks! Being in the middle of that would be the absolute best of both worlds. Feeling the soft wetness of a beautiful vagina around my cock, while at the same time feeling the hard stiffness of a guy penetrating me - mind-blowing!

I also have to say that there's still something of the forbidden about sex with another guy that makes it seem naughtier somehow.

Like others have said, I could only ever be in love with a woman - guys are only attractive in a sexual way.
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material