View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 7:04 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

A rough bitch!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

A rough bitch!

Postby tylersdick » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:15 am

A little bit more of a sex experience than a masturbation experience but a little bit too.

So A few weeks ago I hooked up with this girl that I met through a friend of a friend. She was a pretty cute girl, a bit younger than me, the type with a tongue piercing and a tattoo on her neck. We met a friend's kegger where we were hanging out with a bunch of my old buddies. She and I had been flirting earlier, and when we were with a group she started talking about how horny she always was and how she knew her way around a dick. Then one of my friends brought up that I was also like that and in fact had such a reputation that the term to "turk off" (instead of jerk off) was invented, short for "tylering off". For my notorious reputation in my group for opening masturbating and being a bit of a whore.

She asked if that was true, and said she had never seen a dick she couldn't tame. I told her she had obviously never dealt with the untamable dick of steel. After a number more drinks, we started making out and ended up in my friend's guest room.

Right away this girl took off my pants and the action began. However, instead of fucking, she just reached down and grabbed my rock hard dick, her nails brushing against my sensitive underside. She pushed me down on the bed, got between my legs and began to "tame my dick". Man this girl was rough! Almost too rough! She worked my dick good, from base to tip in long hard strokes and teased my dick hole a little even,a VERY sensitive part of me that made me twitch just a little bit. She rolled my foreskin back and said that she knew uncut guys had especially sensitive heads, she rolled her fingers around my dickhead, which was throbbing and shiny with my precum. The next 30 minutes or so, she just teased me, bringing me close to cumming and then stopping.

It was heaven, eventually she pumped my dick hard as that familiar of hot pleasure rushed from my balls to my shaft. I shot out a good 4 ropes of white man milk all over her. But here is where she was a little too rough! After I came, you know how a man's dick gets really sensitive after that, she grabbed the base of my dick to keep it hard. She squeezed it really hard, and then she put her palm right around my freaking sensitive head. It was pleasurable but almost painful. She then gave it some soft circular rubs, and my body twitched almost uncontrollable. Woah! I told her, and she continued. She kept rubbing my dickhead and I could barely contain myself, it was a little much! A couple of minutes later, I came again, hard, really hard.

As my second wave of warm man milk shot out of my exhausted dick, she put her mouth on my head and swallowed the load. As she swallowed I could feel her actively trying to suck the cum out of my shaft and drain my balls.

When she finished my dick was left sore, raw, and limp. She smiled and left, I sat there for a while, resting my floppy cock as it was too sensitive for me to put my pants back on. The dick of steel had been tamed!
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: A rough bitch!

Postby eliminator » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Whats her number! haha

sounds like hot. . .gonna take a break from her for a while, or gonna go back for more "taming"?
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Re: A rough bitch!

Postby cumsocks » Mon May 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Nice bro, does she have a sister? :lol:
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories