View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:08 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

ADULT THEATER

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

ADULT THEATER

Postby dickhardy » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:43 pm

At the risk of generating more negative comments, I will relate what I experienced yesterday. The last time I posted a story about jacking off in a park, you would have thought I caused all kind of problems for folks in the park, but that was another story.

In a fairly large city near where I live in East Texas, there is an old drive in theater that for the last several years has been converted into an adult theater. For the first few years as such, it continued to be just a drive in. So everything was after dark. I went a few times back then, but it was difficult to get away at night too often. Man, there was all kinds of sex happening then - and I'm sure still does at night.

Back to yesterday. They have recently added some inside - daytime movies. I try to get there every couple of months. They have three different movies showing in different rooms. One is straight, one is bi and the other is gay. I usually go to the straight one which is where I went yesterday.

As usual, the movie was hot, showing this guy with a huge dick fucking this georgous woman. After the first few minutes, there were about five of us guys in the room and all five had their dicks out jacking on them. I love to watch not only the movie, but any male/male activity and it wasn't long until in the back row, there was a tall guy with a big dick who almost got totally undressed and walked up to the man sitting in the back row. Plop, went his dick into this guy's mouth and the sucking started.

I had been just slowly jacking on my dick so I wouldn't cum too soon. I've got this thing that once I cum, I am through with sex for awhile. So, I wanted it to last awhile before cumming. But as I watched all this going on - the movie and the male/male sex, it wasn't long before I felt that wonderful feeling and I knew I had gone too far. I just tried to position myself so it wouldn't get on my clothes and let fly. Then, not finding anything to clean up with, I was faced with a choice. Either put my wet dick back into my pants (I didn't have any underwear on) or clean it up by wiping if off with my finger and licking it off. I chose the later.

I look forward to getting back to the theater in a month or two. I always have a good time. Sometimes I get a blowjob, but mostly I just watch and jackoff.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Bill9661 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:28 pm

That sounds like the adult theatre we have here in Charlotte (with the exception of the outdoor part) Lots of M/M action that is hot to watch. Whenever I go there is always someone sucking someone else and lots of guys jacking off in plain view. The booths outside the theater all have glory holes so you can't see what goes on in those.
The last time I went there was this one guy that kept trying to hit on me to let him suck me off. After several times of this I left the theatre and went into one of the booths and damned if he didn't follow there also. He's putting the fingers through the hole constantly but he just doesn't interest me. I stay a minute or two and when I leave so does he. I finally had to face him and 'splain that I wasn't interested in him and to leave me the fk alone. He finally gets off my back pocket and I go back to the theatre where I get off watching one guy blow this huge cocked guy in the back row.....That was hot to watch.....
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

Postby shadow45 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:28 pm

I have a few good places I like to visit and play as well. One is across the river from Louisville KY in Clarkaville IN called TheatAIR XXX. It ahs several peeps with gloryholes (i have not been to, yet) and two large theatres. One theatre is reserved for couples only on weekends and one plays gay films on Wednesdays I believe. The management are way cool and you can see and get anything sexually you want there. I hae been lucky to have played with several couples and always like to sit and slowly stroke and watch the action, on screen and around me. Others I like are in Pliny WV on route 35. It ahs a very large room with chairs and sofas and three private rooms and another room showing gay flims. Great place to jack off and suck or be sucked by other guys, couples and even some cross-dressers.
Lastly there is a coupel of places in Parkersburg WV one called A-Z Bookstore. Two small rooms with 20" tv's. Not very ittimate but you can get sucked or sucked or just jack here anytime. The other is Pioneer Bookstore. Gloryholes only but, in a few booths the hole is like 24" square! SOme good action here as well.
shadow45
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Outsider » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:30 am

Bill9661 wrote:That sounds like the adult theatre we have here in Charlotte (with the exception of the outdoor part) Lots of M/M action that is hot to watch. Whenever I go there is always someone sucking someone else and lots of guys jacking off in plain view. The booths outside the theater all have glory holes so you can't see what goes on in those.
The last time I went there was this one guy that kept trying to hit on me to let him suck me off. After several times of this I left the theatre and went into one of the booths and damned if he didn't follow there also. He's putting the fingers through the hole constantly but he just doesn't interest me. I stay a minute or two and when I leave so does he. I finally had to face him and 'splain that I wasn't interested in him and to leave me the fk alone. He finally gets off my back pocket and I go back to the theatre where I get off watching one guy blow this huge cocked guy in the back row.....That was hot to watch.....

Just out of curiosity, where is the theater in Charlotte? Name?
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby Bill9661 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:31 am

In Gastonia, off 321... I think its called "CVE"....... PM me and I'll tell you all about it.....
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories