View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:53 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Almost Caught and Maybe Caught

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Almost Caught and Maybe Caught

Postby jeronimo88 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Once, when my home's only computer was downstairs in the library room, I was masturbating as usual when I got curious and decided to try rubbing my clit while standing. It was an amazing rush and I couldn't help but try to push the envelope a little more. Being as quiet as I could, I went over to the window and pulled up the blinds enough so that they were a little higher than clit level. I slowly began circling myself then moved to a quicker pace, all the while watching out of the upper part of the blinds to see if anyone was coming. I kept going until I noticed a woman walking by with her dog, stopping in front of my house. She paused, knelt down for a moment, then got back up and continued down the road. I creamed myself seeing her pause right in front of the window I was at. What a coincidence that she had to clean up after her dog at that same spot. ...at least I think she had bent over to clean up after her dog. :wink:

I was almost caught by a friend once. It was during that same time when the only computer I had was downstairs. I was rubbing away at videos and pictures offline until I heard a knock on the door. Apparently my friend had come over for a visit and I wasn't aware of the time. Hearing her call me while I diddled sent me over the edge with thoughts of being caught (and possibly aided). I quickly finished up, grabbed some hand sanitizer and invited her in. I never told her what I was doing but I think by the way I kept slipping my thighs together --because of how wet I still was-- gave her a clue.
jeronimo88

Re: Almost Caught and Maybe Caught

Postby lubed_left_hand » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Very hot. Love being caught here too. Closest I get to that fantasy without getting in trouble is going on cam...although I think I might've been caught by someone here while I was on cam a few months ago... :wink:
lubed_left_hand
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories