Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 5:42 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

anyone like black girls?

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: anyone like black girls?

Postby Bama » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 am

Fuck I get so hard looking at black girls, one of my fantasies :D
Feel free to PM me! Love to see pictures and jack off to them!
Bama
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Alwayshard73 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:17 am

Ive been with 2 black girls...the 1st one we only did a lil, she stroked me then sucked me off a lil, then watched me jrkoff till i came. The 2nd one was alot more fun, we met online and she said she was lookin for someone to come over and fuck her. So of course i took her up on her offer. Drove out to her house, she had me climb thru her window so her dad wouldnt find out (she was still young like 19...i was 27). When she described herself to me online, she said she was avg looking, and when i saw her face to face she was really cute i knew i was gonna have alota fun with her. She then had me crawl into her bed, after lyin there for a couple mins we started to make out. She took her clothes off and so did i, she immediately got on top an started to ride me. Then she said she wanted to suck my cock so i let her. Let me tell you, she really knew how to suck dick...she sucked me sooo good i couldnt believe it, i was in heaven. After she sucked me, i then fucked her doggy style, then she laid on her back an let me fuck her some more. I pulled out and came all over her. She was into it so much she started rubbin my cum all over her body...it was awesome. I wish i could see her again.
Alwayshard73
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby strokethrust » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:36 am

That sound sooo fuckin hot man...climbing thru her window into her bed under her covers and into her sweet hot pussy...and finally cumming all over her mmmm
Very horny and stroking myself imagining I could watch there and jerk off over you both!! lol :D
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby Bama » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:26 am

We need more pics in this thread for sure!
anyone got some black friends on facebook with some hot pics?
Feel free to PM me! Love to see pictures and jack off to them!
Bama
Masturbater Sergeant

Previous

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material