View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:14 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Best orgasm in a while!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Best orgasm in a while!

Postby Hardcock » Thu May 07, 2009 6:54 am

Hey all, I just wanted to share a recent masturbation experience with you! Here we go!

I had just recently finished my semester at college and was finally free for summer break. My parents were heading out of state for the weekend to visit some family members and they asked if I would watch their house for them. Of course, I had no problems with that and ended up arriving home to the empty house on a Saturday afternoon. I spent most of the day relaxing and enjoying a stress-free environment. Then, when nighttime arrived, the pleasure cruise began...

I had brought my Fleshlight with me, because I knew that I'd be treating myself for the weekend. Once it got late enough, and I knew no neighbors would be awake, I decided it was time to go relax in the hot tub/jacuzzi. I had previously rolled myself a nice little joint to relax me further, and to enhance the experience a bit (note: I'm not condoning drug use by any means, it just so happens that I enjoy smoking every so often). So, I grabbed my Fleshlight, joint and lighter, and I got naked and hopped on in. I promptly smoked the joint and was soon feeling good.

I sat for a little while, allowing the hot tub to relax my muscles. Meanwhile, I let just the "flesh" part of the Fleshlight soak in the warm water so it would warm for my cock. Soon, I began fondling myself... touching here, teasing there... all the stuff that I know I enjoy. Within moments I could feel my hard cock bulging. I slowly stroked myself for a few minutes (although it felt like forever). Finally I was ready for the Fleshlight. I took the non-vagina end of the Fleshlight, stretched it a bit, and slowly wrapped it around my throbbing cock. After it was securely wrapped around my dick, the fleshlight, being naturaly buoyant, slightly tugged upwards on my shaft. I had never imagined that this would happen! Realizing this, I stopped stroking myself and allowed the Fleshlight to do its job. I began teasing my nipples, playing with my testicles, I even got adventurous and fingered myself a little bit... each action edging me closer to my imminent explosion. Soon I knew that I was about to cum. I wrapped my hand around the outside of the Fleshlight and began my own stroking. Each up and down motion sweeping small waves of pleasure over my body. I began to moan a little bit (which is something I never do!) as each pump brought more and more pleasure over my body. At last I knew I was going to climax... I began taking deep breaths and breathing heavily, each passing second drawing me closer and closer to cumming! Finally, I took one last deep breath... At last I orgasmed! Waves upon waves of orgasmic pleasure shot through my body, I could feel my cock shooting out what must have been loads of cum... I allowed my legs and feet and free arm to twitch wildly with pleasure that I'd never felt before! I kept cumming for what felt like 10 minutes! Once the remaining waves of orgasmic pleasure had come and gone, I cleaned up, got out of the hot tub and went to bed... still shaking from the immensely pleasurable experience I had just treated myself to :wink:

Well, there you have it, I hope you enjoyed it! If anyone out there reading this has a Fleshlight and access to a hot tub/jacuzzi, I strongly suggest playing around with the Fleshlight while relaxing! :wink:
Please feel free to share any of your own unique orgasm stories! Enjoy, and happy strokin'!
Hardcock

Return to Stories