View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:29 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Breast Milk

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Should I continue to write these stories?

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes : 62

Breast Milk

Postby redlion » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:04 pm

It was about a week ago I met Kim, who had given birth about three months before. She had these nice DD's and a very pretty face. She told me and Lorean that her husband was away for business. She told us that she wanted to "Try something Exotic, something different". She took me and Lorean back to her home where her baby began to cry. She handed the kid to me and removed her bra revealing her supple, firm, milk filled, breasts. After the baby had its fill she put it down for a nap. She sat back down on her couch and spread her legs to show us her soaking wet pink panties. Her breasts still in plain veiw she told us to suck on them. I placed my hand on her panties and began to lick and suck on her tit. Tasting a canolope like juice got me very horny. Lorean began sucking on the other one. While we both were caressing her pussy. She threw her head back in excitement as I slowly went to her soaking panties and pulled them down. Revealing a cleanly shaved puss. Lorean went down on her with me licking her clit until she gushed in pure pleasure. I came without even being touched. Which is very strange. Because I was finnished I licked Lorean until she came as well.
redlion
Masturbation Queen

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:16 pm

Definately, do u relize how many are masturbating to ur stories? A bunch. :D
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby TA » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:53 pm

you're like a constant supply of new stories, of course keep going if you want to
TA
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ArtVandelay » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:28 pm

SOOO Hot :oops: please keep sharing! ummm
ArtVandelay
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby rainbowdemon » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:47 am

Good story. Got me stiff. But I want to hold off until later. When my g/f gets home from work, we're going to masturbate together.

:)
rainbowdemon
Private Privates

More please....more...

Postby Alpinewhite » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:39 pm

I fantasize often about breast feeding on some big drooping heavy knockers while fucking or jerking. It's very hot, and I'm thirsty.
She was all I ever wanted....
Alpinewhite

Postby Doma » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:03 am

I've heard, that breast milk tastes like Cantaloupe, glad the story confirms it.

Hot story, but you should make em longer and with hotter detail.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby rocket » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:52 am

i LOVE breast feeding!! so far i've been breast fed by 4 ppl (my friend, my sister's friend, my neighbor and my cousin). i love sucking on swollen milk titties, i get so fucking hard just thinking about it.

i found this vid click recently, and i swear, i bet i've jacked to it 100 times. so. fucking. hot. those nipples... *drool*

http://www.videhoe.com/videhoe/191/Preg ... it+Squeeze

she looks like my cousin, but my cousin had bigger tits.
rocket
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby alwayshard » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:17 am

Redlion's right, it does taste like cantelope. My ex breast fed one of our kids and when she felt pressure in her tits I was more than happy to relieve by sucking that yummy juice out.
alwayshard
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dicklion » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:04 pm

When I was married and we had our kids I tasted the milk all the time- in fact she kept producing about 4 months after the babies were born because i was sucking it once or twice a day.

She would cum witha finger in her as I had sucked for 5-10 minutes- and when I ficked her after sucking she would go crazy- like some wild sex button was set off..
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion

Postby Bowlerguy92 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:27 pm

Damn. Yes please keep posting stories.
Bowlerguy92
Private Privates

Postby dicklion » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:47 pm

found this vid click recently, and i swear, i bet i've jacked to it 100 times. so. fucking. hot. those nipples... *drool*

http://www.videhoe.com/videhoe/191/Preg ... it+Squeeze

Loved this video- reminded me of last year( Christams time- a friend was pregnant- has a beautiful son now- she is single and had a donor as she was 34 with no prospects- anyway we were having coffee( decaf for her) and talking about stuff and then sex.

Well we went to her place and masturbated together for 3 cums for me and several for her but she was squeezing milk out the whle time- didn't want us to get "physical " though I asked

FUnny thing i ate her and she gave me a handjob about a week before baby was born and I fucked her a few times this summer after she wasOK to "go" AND I sucked her delicious milk- just a little she was worried about baby.... :shock: :roll:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion

Re: Breast Milk

Postby dickguy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 pm

When our first son was born about 37 years ago, my wife breast fed him, as she did with our daughter and other son later on. She produced more than enough milk and ususlly had to pump off the excess, to relieve the pressusre in her breasts. However, many, many times, I as there to take care of that duty for her. I was more than glad to suck on her leaking nipples and give her the relief she needed. It always caused me to get a nice erection, and after the 30 or so days of the birth and the first checkup by her doctor, it usually ended up in a great sex session for both of us. The baby was sound asleep and we had some "us" time. Sometimes she would jack me off and we would spread the cum all over her tender boobs.

Loved those days.
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BadPuppy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Every time one of my female friends is pregant I fantasize about them letting me nurse their big milky titties. One in particular that I fantasize about. But it never happened. Fun to read the stories from those who have been so lucky! Thanks. Keep 'em coming, and me cummin!
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby milkbunny22 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:40 pm

I've wondered how many peole find breastmilk a turn on. I myself am lactating, hence my name lol. I have found it does enhance the sexual experience, but it is alot of work to keep it going as i had to induce since I have not had any children.

Some guys i found to find it creepy others love it, so i guess its not for everyone !
25/F
milkbunny22
Masturbater Sergeant

Next

Return to Stories