It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Calling all maturbating women!

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby marciana » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:10 pm

I like to hold my clit between thumb and index and tiwat until I go to heaven... twisting is the best........
marciana

Postby rema » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:43 pm

In the bathtub--it's the greatest, especially when I have three fingers up my ass. The orgasm is amazing. The water pouring on my clit is so intense it's undescribable! :D
rema

techniques

Postby weluv2masturbate » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:50 pm

I masturbate every day that I can, and that's almost every day...I luv using an egg on my clit that usually get me off within minutes...after my first orgasm I insert a few fingers and massage my g-spot until my second orgasm. After I have a shower and use the shower head on the most powerful jet and put it on my clit where I usually have the most powerful orgasm of the day and I squirt like you wouldn't believe.....When I work I masturbate in my hotel room with my toothbrush that viberates, I put it on my clit and that gets me off really fast and relaxes me, before I sleep.
weluv2masturbate

Postby andiwinters » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:09 pm

I've done the toothbruth thing too - it's a great way to cum (and even mroe fun if you use someone else's toothbrush :)
Any cute girls in York looking to have some fun, contact me at [email protected] or find out more about me in my blog at http://andiwinters.blogspot.com
andiwinters
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby naughtynurse » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 pm

rema wrote:In the bathtub--it's the greatest, especially when I have three fingers up my ass. The orgasm is amazing. The water pouring on my clit is so intense it's undescribable! :D

That is my FAVORITE method....I need to go take a bath soon.
naughtynurse
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Calling all maturbating women!

Postby Eliowysex » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 am

Hi ok the way i get off is using the shower head not imaginative but.... it works i can cum in like a minute flat and get 4 in a hour it s GREAT!!!. I also sometimes put a hair brush/ makupe brush up. tried toothbrush once
Eliowysex

Postby dirrtygirl » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:39 pm

I like to cum using either my hands or a butterfly strap on vibe. If I use my hands, I ball my hand into a fist and push it hard up againt my clit and then rub up and down on it. The vibe is nice as it's hands free and can be worn under clothes. The other thing I like is that I have some big polished stones and I like the cold smooth feel of them rubbing against my pussy and tits.
dirrtygirl

Postby crabmeat27 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:02 am

dirrtygirl wrote:I like to cum using either my hands or a butterfly strap on vibe. If I use my hands, I ball my hand into a fist and push it hard up againt my clit and then rub up and down on it. The vibe is nice as it's hands free and can be worn under clothes. The other thing I like is that I have some big polished stones and I like the cold smooth feel of them rubbing against my pussy and tits.

That just made me horny. I love that description!
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Drippingwet » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:25 pm

I love the shower head what woman doesn't! I also love getting my fingers really wet & circling my clit ysing my other hand to go between teasing my nipples and fingering my pussy
Love to play, hope u can join me ;)

PMs welcomed
Drippingwet
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Thats soooo hot!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby chess » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:23 pm

A female friend of mine once shared a sort of self-bondage technique. She would take a strap on vibrator, screw the shaft onto the harness in reverse, and strap it on tightly. Over this, she pulled on her panties and tightest pair of jeans, padlocking the jeans shut. She would make the key unavailable for a certain time by doing something like freezing it in a block of ice.

During her first time, she made the ice block rather large and, after 4 orgasms, decided she couldn't wait for it to melt. On her way to run hot water over the ice, she said she was struck down by the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. She literally fell to the floor and couldn't focus her eyes or get up for a few minutes.
chess
Masturbater Sergeant

Previous

Return to Techniques