View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:07 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

cam 2 cam

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

cam 2 cam

Postby Antwon78 » Wed May 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Anyone know of any good free cam 2 cam sites? Would like to have some masturbation sessions. Male to Female. Yes, I know this will probably be hard to come by, but would like to indulge.

Also...I'm not interested in those model sites. Just your average person to person sessions. Like chatroulette or the like.

PM me with any info.

Thanks!
32 year old straight male. PMs welcome!
Antwon78
Private Privates

Re: cam 2 cam

Postby Slivers » Wed May 25, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm looking for those as well. I tried Omegle and Chathopper. But it's very rare a woman keeps watching, let alone join in. You could also try camfuze or cam4. It's not really what you are looking for, but I could work. Difficult to get an audience though, especially with so much males online.
Slivers
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Antwon78 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:36 pm

I tried WocChat yesterday and got a woman to stick around for a little bit, but her camera feed locked up before anything fun could happen. I had about 3 other women pop up too. One was fingering herself and went away quickly, another was kinda playing with her breasts and went away quickly. The other had some odd outfit going on and also went away quickly. I guess patience and persistence is key to luck out in this area.

I was just sorta hoping there was a good cam 2 cam site with like minded males AND females.
Antwon78
Private Privates

Postby Antwon78 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Man...got a really cute girl on WocChat today. Camera froze and had to disconnect. She was playful too. Wasn't able to get to anything good before the disconnection. I think masturbationpage.com should come up with a good free cam 2 cam. The whole idea of having a little fun with a like-minded female stranger is very hot to me.
Antwon78
Private Privates

Postby Antwon78 » Fri May 27, 2011 2:12 pm

So...I got a female to stick around and have some fun with me yesterday on WocChat! She didn't want to show me anything below the waist, but she did play with her breasts for me while I masturbated for her. She seemed to enjoy it.

That was a lot of fun. I'd like to do it some more. Too bad you have to go through hours of dudes to get to a woman on there, but that is to be expected.
Antwon78
Private Privates

Return to Stories