can you suck it?

I can!
15%
I cannot, dammit.
85%

Total votes : 152

Re: can you suck yourself???

Postby tylersdick » Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 pm

damn wowzer, you can 4 inches in? I am jealous. I love the feeling of a warm mouth on my dick, and can get a little bit of my dick head in but no where near 4 inches and can't get any of my shaft in either. My dick is pretty long but I'm just not that flexible.

When I was in college I used to hook up with this girl that just loved sucking dick. She would suck my dick a couple of times a day in between classes, a couple of times I had her hold my head down as I sucked my own dick. Loved the feeling of my own mouth on my big dick head but also loved to taste of my dick in my mouth. I'm not gay, I guess I'm just that into my cock.
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby wowzer » Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 pm

tylersdick wrote:damn wowzer, you can 4 inches in? I am jealous. I love the feeling of a warm mouth on my dick, and can get a little bit of my dick head in but no where near 4 inches and can't get any of my shaft in either. My dick is pretty long but I'm just not that flexible.

When I was in college I used to hook up with this girl that just loved sucking dick. She would suck my dick a couple of times a day in between classes, a couple of times I had her hold my head down as I sucked my own dick. Loved the feeling of my own mouth on my big dick head but also loved to taste of my dick in my mouth. I'm not gay, I guess I'm just that into my cock.

Yea im pretty flexible so i guess thats why i can do it. I don't do it that often, but if im horny enough i'll go for it.
wowzer

Postby tylersdick » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Cool dude, yeah been trying to "Train" for this and can get my whole head in my mouth now.
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby hard-curve » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:10 am

Only in my dreams, and I mean that literally. I often dream of sucking my cock. It seems to be a common dream theme for some guys. In my dreams, my cock grows about a foot so i can put the head in my mouth by leaning forward slightly. I can feel the texture of the skin against my tongue. Then I wake up, super aroused, but so disappointed I'm not actually sucking myself.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby horizonorange » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:53 pm

I wish I could, all I'd ever do is suck my own cock if I could reach!!
horizonorange
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby havingfun » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:01 am

I can't but my wife certainly wishes I could.
havingfun
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby fapnslap » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:47 pm

I tried stretches a few years back but could never get closer than 6 inches away. Probably just as well, I'd never leave the house if I could suck my own dick.
fapnslap

Postby iplaywithit » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:36 am

i used to be able untill i was about 30. i could get the head in my mouth. i was able to cum in my mouth a few times. i loved it, wish i still could
iplaywithit
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 am

I wish!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby bigjim7 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Isnt this everyman's dream. I really wish I could. I have seen a man do it on cam on another site, orgasmanic - a Swedish fella Avco
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby cupcake40 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Sadly, I cannot, but fuck do I wish I could!
51/m
6" long, 1.5" thick
LOVE to masturbate and edge whenever I can!
cupcake40
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Filip » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:08 am

hard-curve wrote:Only in my dreams, and I mean that literally. I often dream of sucking my cock. It seems to be a common dream theme for some guys. In my dreams, my cock grows about a foot so i can put the head in my mouth by leaning forward slightly. I can feel the texture of the skin against my tongue. Then I wake up, super aroused, but so disappointed I'm not actually sucking myself.

Oh man, I've had that dream, too. And in my dream I'm thinking, What? This is so easy, I could have been doing this all along? Then I wake up and I'm so disappointed.

I tried a few times in my teens and 20s, and I could lick the tip of my cock with my tongue, but even then it made my back hurt a lot. I did like to shoot cum straight into my mouth sometimes. Now I wouldn't even think of trying it. I'd probably end up like that guy in Clerks.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'