View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:59 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Caught in my own hotel room

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Caught in my own hotel room

Postby Rochester10 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm

This happened to me just the other day. I was out of town on a business trip staying in a 2-room suite at a very nice 4 star hotel. After a long day of work, I decided to relax in the in-room Jacuzzi. After awhile I got out, and to unwind further starting jerking off in the bedroom suite. A few minutes into it, I heard some noise but assumed it was room service for another room. It wasn’t until I looked up and saw 2 female housekeepers (maids) were standing about 10 feet in front of me (they were there for my hotel provided turn-down service). Although I initially heard them come in, I had a split-second choice to make, either run into the bathroom and hope they didn’t see, or keep masturbating as if I was the only one there – I chose the latter. What seemed like several minutes, was probably more like 3-5 seconds. The 2 women, a 45 year old with short black hair, and a 20 something – stood there and stared, not saying a word. In the heat of the moment, I continued to stroke my cock and was surprised they didn’t scream and/or run away – instead they watched me continue with “my business”. After a few seconds they turned, without uttering a word and exited the room. I was initially quite embarrassed, however the fact that these women seemed intrigued turned me on. Were they turned on? After they exited, I didn’t skip a beat, and came a huge load within seconds of them leaving. The weirdest thing was a little while later, the same women came knocking on my door announcing “housekeeping”. This time I answered the door in my hotel provided robe, still with a semi-hard dick reliving in my mind what had just transpired several minutes earlier. I opened the door and politely stated “thanks, I’m all set”, to which they replied “have a nice night sir” both with a smile on their face. Although I had no attraction to these women, the fact that they watched me stroke my cock was definitely a huge turn-on.
Rochester10

Re: Caught in my own hotel room

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Thats so cool,the most I've ever been able to achieve is having a maid come in the room just as I came out of the bathroom naked with a semi hard cock with a towel over my shoulder.I was planning out jerking anyway,but she saw,and I whip the towel off my shoulder and wrapped it around my waist. She gave me a little smile, and I got red faced. i told her just empty the trash,which she did as I set on the edge of the bed in the towel. The whole while my erection had grown to full length with me trying to conceal it.As soon as she left I whipped off the towel ran to the peep hole with cock in hand seeing her talk to another maid across the hall. Im sure they knew I was beating like a mad man at that point,but not looking at them through the peep hole.I ended up cumming a spraying load on the door.It would be preety cool to get caught in mid stroke sometime.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories