View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:53 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

caught jerking by my neighbor

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

caught jerking by my neighbor

Postby loveemhairy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:02 am

Last summer, on a Sunday morning, I woke up horny as usual and began touching myself. I lay there sweating from the temperature outside. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen for water. The tiles on the floor felt nice and cold, I decided to wank in the kitchen. My back door meets onto a shared deck with my neighbor, a beautiful hairy cub, straight as they come however. Since it was hot, I opened the inside door and kept the screen door shut. I began to wank off. About 10 minutes into it, as I was sitting on a bar stool, facing away from the door, I heard water dripping. I turned around and could see my neighbor watering his flowers right behind me on the patio. I could tell that he could see me, as he sneaked a glance now and then. At the risk of embarrassing him or myself any further, I decided to just continue as though he wasn't there. I jerked off, making sure to moan when normally I wouldn't moan that loudly. I tensed my body and continued to jerk until I couldn't take it any longer. I stood up and turned sideways so my neighbor could see. There he was, standing directly in the doorway staring directly at me. Seeing him there, made me shoot my load all over me and the floor. As I was catching my breath and regaining composure, I could see that he had left.
My neighbor obviously didn't know I could see him standing there; because that afternoon, he and I met outside and he said, he was just waking up, out really late last night. We chatted for a bit, I needed to know if he would say anything. He said nothing other than, " I love Sunday mornings". Considering that he doesn't have a clue that I know he watched me, I did it again the next Sunday and the Sunday following, both at the same time of day. He glanced in both times, it was seriously hot.
loveemhairy
Private Privates

Re: caught jerking by my neighbor

Postby CuteLatino » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:03 am

Wow that sounds hot. You should invite him in sometime ;)
CuteLatino
Private Privates

Postby lou50 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:35 pm

I agree, you should invite him in for coffee one Sunday morning.
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby mtk3 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:37 pm

I was enjoying a long stroke last night and didn't realize until I was about to cum that I was being watched. I looked up to see my neighbor watching me from her window. I edged a few more times then exploded all over myself. The light immediatley went out in her window. Can't wait to see her next.
mtk3
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories