View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:50 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

christian girl

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

christian girl

Postby gold47 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:03 pm

A few weekends ago i was driving around in a town about one hour from my house,i took a side road out of town and came up on an all girls christian learning center and as i drove by i seen several good looking girls walking around,they were all wearing pants of some type mostly loose fit,but i seen two sexy girls in tight jeans.I continued to drive around a while then i went back home.The next weekend i decided to drive by the center again,the center is a large three story building with a ball feild beside it.When i turned on the road and got to the center they were having a softball game and the ballfeild was full of girls in shorts,this was my lucky day,so i drove by down the road to a secluded place,then i pulled my pants down a little exposing my thighs and penis and i then pulled my shirt down over everything and drove back to the ballfeild for some serious masturbation.The main parking lot was full but at the end of the outfeild was a dirt place off of the road where people have parked before so i pulled in and parked pointed towards the ballfeild next to the fence.Directly out in front of me was a very unattractive girl in baggy shorts,i looked around and the only girl that caught my attention was a blond to the right playing outfeild,she had very firm breast that were standing straight out,she was wearing her team color tee shirt and cutoff jean shorts that were a little to long.Even though she was not showing much she was good looking so i coated my fingers with lube and reached under my shirt and started rubbing the head of my partial erection.The head of my partial erection was tingling but she was not showing enough to give me a full erection and i did not think i would be able to cum,Three strikes and there out and the teams switched places,out of nowhere running my direction to play outfeild was the sexyest pale redhead you ever seen,she was wearing a tee shirt and very short light green cotton shorts,she got in posistion about 50 feet from me with her ass towards me then she bent over and got ready in case of a fly ball,my dick came alive swelling with every heartbeat,i now had a full erection.Her shorts were so short that her ass cheeks were showing,i bagan long slow strokes thinking i had plenty of time.Oh man her shorts were up in her ass and her smooth pale thighs and ass were unbeleivable,my erection was throbbing and i started getting nervous and shaking,i pulled my shirt back a little and the head was swelled and dark red,i was getting close,three strikes and there out and the yeams switched places to my agony.I watched the blond again and thought about the redhead and kept most of my hardon waiting for the redhead,three strikes and there out.This time i was ready,everthing lubed and my hand around my erection,i was very nervous and ready,from a distance she was jogging towards me so i started stroking,as she got in posistion she looked at me then turned around,bent over and spread her legs,her ass cheeks were showing and the adge of her panties were showing and this time i was looking at the mound of her pussy buldging her shorts,i was stroking long and slow and starring right at her thighs and her buldging pussey,my dick was tingling and throbbing like crazy and without warning my legs tightened up and my hips were shaking,i quickly pulled my shirt back as an eruption of cum shot out of my very hard swelled erection and landed on my shirt followed by four more pumps that flowed out on my hand dripping down on my thigh.I sat there and watched several more rotations and on the last time she came out she was getting tired and was walking slow towards me,this time i noticed her front cameltoe and as she walked her shorts were going in and out of her,then i got another erection and stroked hard and fast while starring at her delicious thighs and pussy cameltoe,i then cummed with so much pleasure that my but rose up a little out of my seat as i moaned with pleasure.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby rdl30 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:45 pm

I wish you all would please add paragraphs. It would be much easier to read
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Doma » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:00 pm

Can't believe I missed this story, thats pretty hot.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Return to Stories