View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:52 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

College

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

College

Postby Ruxpin » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:59 am

I just recently started getting in to masturbating at public places. Recently I've done it at an italian restaurant called Romanos, Chilis, a sushi restaurant, GameStop but the best one was at school. The class is a room with stadium style seating, I sit in the 4th row and this really hot girl sits a row in front of me and 3 to 4 seats to the right. Shes a 5'8''ish' brunette with small to medium breasts and a tight flat stomach with legs for days. She was wearing this dress that went way north of the knee when she sat down. I kept trying not to stare at her but those legs had me hypnotized. Luckily I had a sweatshirt on, and pants, so I just had my arms inside my sleeves and I reached inside my pants and slowly started to rub my cock. Normally I breathe pretty loud and hard while I'm masturbating but given the circumstances I had to be stealthy. I did end up letting a little moan escape but I passed it off while I was stretching. Only took me 4 or 5 minutes before I came all over the inside of my pants. This wasn't the end of it though. She had to give a presentation a few minutes later so I got to stare at her as much as I wanted then. I could feel myself getting hard again, my new erection still covered in cum from my previous orgasm just a few minutes prior. I waited until she was done before I tucked my cock up in to my waistband and headed for the bathroom. Once inside I used the handicapped stall so I could have a place to sit down, and some privacy. I was pretty sure no one was in there so I got a little louder and called out her name a few times. I think I came even faster the second time. I was lost in my thoughts of how I wanted to be inside her, feeling my cock swell as I neared climax and feeling her body tighten around me. I stood up to shoot my load in to the toilet as to leave no evidence but the orgasm was so strong I immediately had to sit down because I was so weak in the knees. I ended up just leaning back as much as I could and ejaculating in to the air. One hand pumping my cock and the other one raking my nails across my inner thighs and stomach. I sat there for a few minutes with my cum all over my chest and stomach letting my heart rate and breathing slow down. Eventually made my way back to class, no one the wiser.
Ruxpin

Re: College

Postby strokethrust » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 am

Hot horny story...thanks man
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Re: College

Postby tylersdick » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Nice work. If its warm, try wearing some loose gym shorts while going commando. When I was in college, I did that and sat in the back. You can slip your dick out via the leg opening, cum outside your pants and clean up is a breeze.
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories