View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:35 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Cumming on your Wife.

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby hot4ashot » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:00 pm

mmmmmmm yummy!! I love hot cum shot alllll over me! OOHHH to be the center of that circle jerk! :twisted: I also love when I wake up to find my husband is jacking off right as he shoots his hot load all over my ass.
hot4ashot
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby navital » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:37 pm

hot4ashot wrote:mmmmmmm yummy!! I love hot cum shot alllll over me! OOHHH to be the center of that circle jerk! :twisted: I also love when I wake up to find my husband is jacking off right as he shoots his hot load all over my ass.

Nice to know that there are ladies out there who are into this. Now to get my wife to enjoy it...
navital
Private Privates

Postby andrew » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:18 am

My only other long term GF , I'm married now , used to love it when i cam eon her tits or on her face , but she'd get quite annoyed if it went in her her , so had to aim carefully .

She also used to like me doing her doggy style then cumming over her back , but then i had to clean it up for her ! :o
andrew
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Bellend » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:01 am

She kind of enjoys it. at least when it comes to BJ's, titfucks and mutual masturbation. But to be honest, when it comes to straight sex, neither of us want my load anywhere but inside her.
Male
Australia
5x5, cut.
Bellend
Lieutenant Libido

Postby footman » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:35 pm

she had a great time having us boys both at her feet stroking ourselves while she talked dirty and played with herself, ended up I came first on one tit he came on the other a bit later, that was one of the hottest nights i've ever had...
Man that's hot!
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby wildroot » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:14 pm

My wife likes cum but her Mom likes it even more.
Frank
wildroot

Postby jaybee2000 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:11 pm

I love bottoms. I recently asked my wife to pull down her pants so I could wank off to the sight of her wonderful ass. To finish she lay face down on the bed while I came all over it.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby yellowpanda8 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 am

I have blown my load on her tits, stomach, and her ass. I really like to blow it on her feet if I can. Pretty rare but sort of different and fun
yellowpanda8
Private Privates

Postby booblover77 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:35 am

Don't have a wife, but i did have a G/F that loved to be cummed on. Shot it on her face, tits pubes and ass.
booblover77
Private Privates

Postby master blaster » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:21 am

stevieboy wrote:Once a year as a birthday present my wife will give me a blowjob and let me come on her face. This year I managed to talk her into letting me film it. The extra thrill of filming her (plus I'd not had a wank for about 4 days) increased my load and I covered her face. Now I've got the dvd to watch as well!! :D

Cum in the face is usually reserved for birthdays for me too. I shoot big cumshots, which make a huge mess when aimed at her face
master blaster
Private Privates

Cumming on Wife

Postby Much2Fun » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:46 pm

One time I was getting a great blowjob from my wife. Her mouth was getting tired. I started jacking off to cum on her tits for her. Just when I was going to cum, the UPS Man threw a box down in our porch, scaring my wife. She sat up and I came right in her ear and eye. What a mess. We were using Q tips for a couple hours getting it out of her ear. LOL
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Chronic Jerker » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:55 am

We foreplay for hours so soemtimes she's too dry so I cum on her.

The best tho' is when we are opposite each other masturbating ... I jsut dont want to elt the load go ... but she soetimes sits up and sucks me to compeltion ... not that I'm complaining mind ... :wink:
43y/o Straight Male

Enjoy online jerk offs pic trading etc.
Chronic Jerker
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby square » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:40 am

Best time I came on my gf was a few months ago. We stayed in a hotel during a trip, and had a really hot and LOUD masturbation session. Towards the end we were naked, and I had her on all fours, fingering her wet cunt from behind while I jerked myself off with my free hand. She screamed out "I'm cumming!" and started to convulse. I got up and squirted my juice all over her ass and back! Her orgasm lasted a few seconds, so I took the time to smear my jizz all over the rest of her back and tits while she came down from it. Shit was so cash.

She totally got back at me later that night though. She got me on all fours and was giving me a reach-around while she fingered my ass. When I told her I was about to cum she made sure to hold me up so I covered myself with my own jizz, which she ended up smearing all over my chest.
square
Private Privates

Postby bos.guy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:51 pm

maybe like the second time we had sex after we started dating, i came all over her tits and stomach.
sometimes if we're in the shower together i'll cum all over her, but mainly i'll cum in her if we're having sex...or on my stomach if we're fooling around or masturbating each other.
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Re: .

Postby bos.guy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:52 pm

square wrote:Best time I came on my gf was a few months ago. We stayed in a hotel during a trip, and had a really hot and LOUD masturbation session. Towards the end we were naked, and I had her on all fours, fingering her wet cunt from behind while I jerked myself off with my free hand. She screamed out "I'm cumming!" and started to convulse. I got up and squirted my juice all over her ass and back! Her orgasm lasted a few seconds, so I took the time to smear my jizz all over the rest of her back and tits while she came down from it. Shit was so cash.

She totally got back at me later that night though. She got me on all fours and was giving me a reach-around while she fingered my ass. When I told her I was about to cum she made sure to hold me up so I covered myself with my own jizz, which she ended up smearing all over my chest.

hot ass story man! maybe we'll have to try and recreate that experience ;) thanks!
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Stories