View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:34 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

CYCLE GIRL

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

CYCLE GIRL

Postby gold47 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:15 am

I was driving through a small town one saturday,The speed limit was 35 so it takes a while to go through.I could see coming my direction far ahead a motorcycle with a great looking girl on back,as they got closer i noticed she had nice wide hips and the sexyest legs ever.She had on white satin looking thin shorts with loose leg openings,the wind was blowing her shorts up to her waist.As they past me her leg openings were wide open and i could see all her thighs and part of her light blue panties.I looked in the rear view mirror as they passed me and noticed they turned into a gas station that i just passed,i got an idea.I turned into a rental storage place,drove around back and pulled my pants down a little,and pulled my long shirt over myself and quickly went back to the station.I turned into the parking lot of a closed horse trailer factery accros from the station.They were at the gas pump filling up the cycle and she was standing beside it,then i smeared some lube on me hand and reached under my shirt and started stroking my erection.She kept moving around and when i would get close to cumming she wuold turn a different direction.The guy went inside and i completly uncovered my hardon and was stroking fast wanting to cum then she went over to the cycle and got back on the seat and sat sideways facing me with her feet on the frame with her legs spread and she was just looking forward away from me .I was looking up the sexest thighs you could imagine and was seeing the side of her panties covering her mound and a rush of cum shot out of me onto my shirt folled by several more with the last one oozing all over my hand as i grunted with pleasure.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby thatonehornyguy1 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:20 am

i had a similair thing happen to me last week my cousins came over and so did one of the ex grilfriends and she laid on my bed with the tinyiest shorts ever and she has a great ass

and i could see one of her lips through her shorts and i couldnt help but just stare i got a raging hard on from that

ii cant help but remember i stroked with her panties once and sniffed them to

im getting hard just writing this
thatonehornyguy1
Private Privates

Postby gold47 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:09 am

I can see a girl in short shorts and get a hard on quicker than seeing them naked.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dicklion » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:05 pm

SAME for me- saw some short shorts this morning on the way to coffee shop and was sporting wood in my work pants and just finished beating off at my desk in the office,,,, :roll: :wink:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories