View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:45 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Deck wank

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Deck wank

Postby Ranger1 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:56 am

A couple of days ago the Mrs and I were out on the back deck having morning coffee. I hadn't come for a couple of days and I was feeling horny. After her tea she decided to water her plants so as she busied herself around or private yard I pulled down my pants while reclined on the lounger and played with myself while I watched her. I was hoping she'd bend down so that I could peek down her cleavage. She didn't see me with my cock out. As she got near the end of her watering I said to her "Hey see this?" as I held my cock for her to see. She came over and held the shaft. By that time I was aching for a come as I'd been jerking it slowly for a while.

She bent over to wank me and I pulled up her t-shit, exposing her bra with her nice tits inside. I felt the tits through the bra. She wanked me. I put my hand down inside the bra and felt her nice small tits and pinched her nipples. We were outside and I always get super turned on when wanking outdoors. No-one could see us but I wish they could have.

I felt the cum coming and I asked her to show me her tits. She lifted her bra and exposed them to me. They're not big but they are vary nice and very soft. I rubbed them hard and she wanked me harder. "Jerk me off hard" I begged as the cum was at the point of no return. I squirted; I held those two wonderful tits as I looked at them hanging over me. Oh wow that was sooooo good. I wish all of you could have seen her fine tits and have been wanked by her.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Deck wank

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 pm

I used to have a house with a deck out back,occasionally I would go out after dark in only a pair of shorts and pull my dick out under the stars and play with it. Sometimes being old enough to be naked and wander around the yard stroking my cock. Its a great feeling to have the night air tickling my balls and having a chance to be seen by the neighbors.I dont think I ever was.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Re: Deck wank

Postby Ranger1 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:03 am

Tazz41 wrote:I used to have a house with a deck out back,occasionally I would go out after dark in only a pair of shorts and pull my dick out under the stars and play with it. Sometimes being old enough to be naked and wander around the yard stroking my cock. Its a great feeling to have the night air tickling my balls and having a chance to be seen by the neighbors.I dont think I ever was.

Yes I've done that lots of times too. In fact I was out there tonight and dropped my shorts and had a quick wank. Occasionally I'll peep at my wife through the blinds as she's getting undressed and get myself a hard-on looking at her tits and bum. Then I'll go off into the yard, get naked and wank. Great stuff.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories