Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Detachable shower fun

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Detachable shower fun

Postby master bates » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:22 pm

I usually don't really like masturbating in the shower, but I was on vacation a few weeks ago and discovered the joys of a detachable shower head in my hotel. I would hold it a few inches away and move it around the head of my dick so that the jets hit every part of it... then I would move it up and down the whole length and on my balls too. I came pretty fast. :D
master bates
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Detachable shower fun

Postby drench_me_ladies » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:39 pm

master bates wrote:I usually don't really like masturbating in the shower, but I was on vacation a few weeks ago and discovered the joys of a detachable shower head in my hotel. I would hold it a few inches away and move it around the head of my dick so that the jets hit every part of it... then I would move it up and down the whole length and on my balls too. I came pretty fast. :D

Oh man, I gotta try that!! The shower is just about my favorite place to j/o. I gotta see if a water stream would make me cum :D
drench_me_ladies
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby JillinVa » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:22 pm

MMMM.....one of my favorite things. I have only been caught masturbating by hubby twice in 18 yrs. Both times with a hand held shower head between my legs.
JillinVa
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby footage » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:09 am

jill i would love to catch you in the act. Im from richmond. what part of va are you in? If ok with hubby or with you if you dont need permission from him. I would love to watch you masturbate or work out a mutual masturbation session with you. I have yahoo and a webcam if you wanna watch me. But I would like to work out meeting up and doing it. Get back at me. As far as this post goes. I dont masturbate in the shower and I dont have a detachable shower head. I just do the bed or computer chair or sofa jerk off.
footage
Major Orgasm

Re: Detachable shower fun

Postby footman » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:05 pm

I usually don't really like masturbating in the shower, but I was on vacation a few weeks ago and discovered the joys of a detachable shower head in my hotel.
I've always LOVED masturbating in the shower, and a detachable shower head was one of the prime reasons.

My family got one when I was in my late teens and I soon discovered the many wonderful sensations that I could get from it. Ours was a massage one with several different settings. Back then, most of the time I'd put it on the massage setting, then pointing it at my frenum, let it blast me to orgasm. It didn't take long. But I also discovered how incredible even the gentle shower setting could feel and how it could build me up to a huge climax. Sometimes I'd hold it down just above knee level, water shooting up, and let it caress my frenum. It felt incredible! Almost like someone licking my cock. Sometimes I'd lay it on the shower floor, again spraying up, and get the same incredible sensation.

But for me, one of the most spine-tingling sensations I ever receive from a DSH is when I gently spray my balls and ass- especially the first 30-60 seconds. It can literally almost make my knees give out. For me it's almost a combination of both tickling and pleasurable sensations.

I had not used a DSH since I was a teenager until last week while on vacation. We were "lucky" enough to get a room with a handicapped bathroom. Lots of extra grab rails and a DSH. I couldn't wait to try it, and when I did, quickly reveled in my teenage sensations all over again. Though it did feel good to caress my whole cock, the feeling of it caressing my balls was mind-boggling. I spread my legs out a bit, started stroking, and quickly came while slowly moving the DSH spray around my balls. WOW!

As you might guess, I'd STRONGLY urge everyone to purchase one for home use. I don't think you'll ever regret it!
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby SavoryIce » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:54 am

I guess the showerhead has its advantages for boys and girls. I've only done the showerhead a few times, but God is it great. So many different pressures on my pussy make me cum almost immediately...but, of course, I have to cum into a towel and not into my bathwater. That's the downside in my opinion.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby SechsFinger » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:00 am

If you like massage showerheads (and I do), then you will LOVE jacuzzi jets!
SechsFinger
Private Privates

Postby footman » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:20 pm

If you like massage showerheads (and I do), then you will LOVE jacuzzi jets!
Indeed! I've enjoyed jacuzzi jets in both bathtubs and hottubs. But just as good, maybe even better at times was the "waterfall" effect (a large stream of water that arcs into the air then into the hottub) on my BIL's hottub. It gave me some incredible stimulation and built me up to some incredible orgasms this summer. It was nice because I was actually able to "lay out" by propping my feet on the other side. VERY nice sight to see your rock-hard cock pushing up against the stream of water while it flagellates your frenum.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby SavoryIce » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:24 am

SechsFinger wrote:If you like massage showerheads (and I do), then you will LOVE jacuzzi jets!

Well, there's a community pool with a jacuzzi nearby that's open late nights. Thanks for the idea.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby BigBob » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:20 am

Heck, I love using the detachable shower head, feels good to let it massage my balls gently while I stroke :)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby angiej » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:07 pm

i'm soooo jealous! i want to try this but we're doing construction and we have no tub!! maybe i'll just try the garden hose ;)
angiej

Postby BigBob » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:08 pm

angiej wrote:i'm soooo jealous! i want to try this but we're doing construction and we have no tub!! maybe i'll just try the garden hose ;)

That sounds even better, outside and all :)
Very straight.
BigBob

Postby angiej » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:02 pm

are there any adapters to make your shower into a detachable one. . ?
angiej

Postby BigBob » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:06 pm

Yes, you can get an adapter with hose and add it to your existing shower head, Home depot or Lowes should have them :)
Very straight.
BigBob

Postby footman » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:41 pm

are there any adapters to make your shower into a detachable one. . ?
All (I believe) detachables will fit a standard shower pipe. Just remove the old standard shower head, and screw on the new detachble one.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Next

Return to Techniques