Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:25 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Did your parents condone/encourage you to masturbate?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Did your parents condone/encourage you to masturbate?

Postby ray2mast » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:06 pm

First off, I grew up in a nudist household. We went to camps and were often nude at home.
I was the oldest of 3, younger sis and bro.
Shortly after I had my 1st nocturnal emmission, my dad came and explained masturbation to me. He said that it was a normal thing to do, specially for adolescents and teens. He said that I should always clean up after myself, not to expect mom to clean up my messes.
He also said that it was a private thing, that I shouldn't be sharing it with my sis and bro.
Shortly after that, he gave me some Playboys and Penthouses and told me to enjoy.
Anyone elses parents this way?
ray2mast

never talked about it...

Postby happystroker » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:55 pm

We never talked about masturbation in our household. Not that I felt it wasn't ok, just "don't ask, don't tell." I knew that my brother was doing it, too, and we never talked.

My young jo buddy, at age ten--his mom caught us once and was livid and freaked out. She called my mom, but my mom never said anything to me about it....it was cool with her, I guess.

I had a gf who played with her brothers until they were teens, and she had a very healthy attitude. She was wonderful in bed, very sexy and pure. Their parents found out, and sent them to their minister. He said probably it would be good if they stopped, because soon they'd be having boyfriends and girlfriends of their own, and that the important thing was that they should never consider sex as dirty. :D
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby teplus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:23 pm

I fully believe both my parents knew I was jacking off regularly. But back in the sixties when I was a maturing teen anything about sex was just not mentioned at our house. They acted like it didn't exist. As manly loads as I shot off into my moms panties and lingerie and then put them in the dirty clothes hamper she had to know but couldn't bring herself to discuss anything like that. When I would spend time in my room with the door shut I would hear her make comments to my Dad like "He sure will have a hard time when he has to go in the service". Never knew exactly what she was refering to. I often wondered if she thought I was the only one jacking off. It would seem like knowing your teenager was masturbating would be a relief to know he wasn't sowing his seed in other places that caused more serious problems.
teplus
Private Privates

parents knowing/or condoning masturbation

Postby jackoffnow » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:17 am

My parents knew i jackedoff,my parents were nudists,and introduced me and my younger brother to nudism at a young age
they both saw me and my brother with hardons many times,they just never saw us actually masturbating in front of them,although did see us holding them when they were hard,we always jacked after going to bed or went outside and did it,but,yes,they knew we both jackedoff
jackoffnow
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby lou50 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:03 pm

my father died when I was young, and mom never remarried, so I learned about masturbation on my own. It was never talked about as I was growing up. I started masturbating when I was 9 or 10.
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:37 pm

It was a sin to them, but they knew,my mom found my playboy stash when I was 18, and freaked.Little did they know I started at about 12, and by 14 had the house to myself after school for a couple hrs. Never openly got caught growing up.Just used a sock of something to catch my load.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Doma » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:15 am

Well my parents know I masturbate, but I guess they never really DISCOURAGED me from doing it.

When I have a son I'll teach him how to masturbate lol. I'll be the coolest dad ever. I'd just tell him, "hey son, you know when you touch yourself at night and it feels nice, but you are afraid to tell me about, well........you should keep doing it."

I'll even masturbate in front of him just to show him how its done lol.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby Susie » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:17 pm

Errrrrrrrrrr........I think he'll manage by himself, Doma, without you showing him how!!
Susie
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Doma » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:36 am

lol you never know. I'm just saying I'd be open about it and make sure he doesn't feel guilty or anything.
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby footman » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:03 pm

Was never discussed in my house growing up either, even when my mom walked in on me one day. At least she didn't yell at me, call me freak, tell me it was wrong, etc. But I didn't know what to think. However that didn't dtere me from continuing to wank.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby SavoryIce » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:20 am

My parents never told me anything about it, and probably never even expected anything of it since I was a girl and didn't have the natural inclination, but I knew my brother did it and a lot of my boyfriends did it. But, they didn;t enforce it, and I didn;t start until I was 18 anyway.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Jack M. » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:34 am

We never really disgussed it but they never discouraged it.
Jack M.
Private Privates

Postby lubed_left_hand » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:40 pm

That kind of thing was discouraged in my house, which made it all the more exciting to do it!
lubed_left_hand
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fun4yall2 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:50 am

I got caught fucking my girlfriend when I was 16...my mom walked into my bedroom when I was balls deep in her little wet pussy!!

That night we had the most awkward, one-sided conversation ever about sex. The strangest part was when my mother kept blabbering on about how normal it was for me to have "urges" and masturbation was the healthy, normal way to relieve them.

My father was the cool guy in the room, though...after she left, he just handed me a box of condoms and advised me to use them. At the time, I thought they were both wierd. Looking back, though, they were both pretty cool. Jacking off is awesome and I should give major kudo's to my mom for promoting it. Nothing was better than getting pussy in high school, though, and major props go to my father for helping me out in that arena!!
fun4yall2
Private Privates

Postby Doma » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Thats pretty hot "Fun4Yall2"
Doma
Major Orgasm