View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:17 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

DIRTY LEGS

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

DIRTY LEGS

Postby gold47 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:10 am

I currently am the co-owner of a scrap metal recycling company.One day this gorgeous brunete wearing short beige shorts showed up in a truck pulling a trailer full of burnt sheet metal that came from a building that burned down.I directed her to where to unload it and i helped her unload the sheet metal.She would get one end of a sheet and i would get the other.Being about eight feet from each other i noticed her obvious cameltoe between her legs and her incredable sexy legs.The sheet metal was very dirty and she was getting a lot of black burnt dirt on her legs,Something about the dirt spots up and down her legs was turning me on and i started getting a hardon.
When we finished unloading the sheet metal we went up to the office so i could pay her for the metal.I sat down at the desk and she sat in a chair beside the desk about four feet away,then she asked if i had any thing that she could use to wipe some of the dirt off,i had a box of moist towelets sitting on the desk so i gave them to her.She started wipeing her hands and arms and i allready had a semi hardon watching her.Then she started wiping her legs,she started at her ankles and worked up,when she got to her knees she spread her legs and put one foot on the thigh of the other leg and wiped her thigh right up to her shorts which were pulled up from the way she was sitting,i had a throbbing erection by now and she asked if she missed any dirt,i put my left hand under the desk and on the buldge of my jeans and i could feel my pulsing hardon.I started telling her places she missed such as on her inner thighs right up by the edge of her shorts and she would wipe where i told her,her legs were very smoothe and soft looking and i felt like i was going to cum without even jackijg off.i told her that ther was some dirt on her thigh at the edge of her shorts,she wiped at the edge of her shorts and wiped just under the edge close to her pussy.I started breathig heavy so i figured enough is enough and i payed her for the metal and she got in her truck and drove away,no sooner than she got out of sight i slid down my pants and stroked my throbbing erection and pumped out hot thick cum.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Alan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:38 am

Great story!

Worked for me........thanks.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby dicklion » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:42 pm

I get in similar situations in my job- and frequently shut the door and pump a load into the towel I have for the gym......
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby footman » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:40 pm

Wow- too bad those kinda girls don't come in every day huh?!
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby dicklion » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:04 pm

I already jackoff several times a day- having that extar incentive/inspiration I would be drained :wink:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories