Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Do you like to be watched?

Postby cearul » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 am

I like being watched sometimes :)
cearul
Lieutenant Libido

Postby madwab » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:00 am

Yes, it's awesome. I'd find it difficult to count how many women have watched me; three men, too. All after checking that they wanted to see me - I draw the line at inflicting myself on the unwilling. My best recent times were both after getting a 'non-sexual' external prostate massage from a Chinese masseuse. Non-sexual meant she didn't deliberately cause arousal, and didn't give any help; but the massage was extremely intimate, and when I admitted during one session that I had had to masturbate before getting dressed the previous time, she laughed and said it was quite natural and necessary for men to do that. She then told me that while she wouldn't help, she didn't mind what her clients did to themselves '...while I'm treating them.'

That got my heart racing: was she really saying I could do it while she was there? So a few minutes later I decided to try, held myself and said that I really wanted to come, was she sure it was OK? It was, and I did. She massaged my prostate while I wanked, which helped no end - and she cleaned me up afterwards! That happened again since, tho' I don't want to take advantage and do it every time.

No-one else has mentioned it, but I've noticed there are two different types of watchers: those that are primarily curious, and those that watch because it gets them turned on. I prefer the latter, but the curious ones have usually never seen a man do it before, so it's pretty good being someone's first time.

I've also recently had a hot oil massage from a Thai masseuse. It was about as intimate as it could be without being sexual, certainly in the borderline area of 'provocative'; if it follows the same pattern for a couple of sessions, I shall have to ask if she would mind. Generally it's not fair to ask such things, or even to be aroused, but when someone is making you gasp out loud with sheer erotic pleasure, I don't think it could be considered offensive!
madwab

Postby Floppyone » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:05 pm

I love being watched wanking and it doesn't bother me if its a girl or guy doing the watching. Althouh I'd say I was straight I'm probably curious and do watch guys jacking off as well as girls while I jack off.
Sexual orientation : Bi-curious
Penis size: 6 inch hard 3.5 inch soft
Masturbate: Twice a day at least
Loves watching and being watched (Guys and girls)
PM's welcome
Floppyone
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby madwab » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:28 am

So after the recent experience with a Thai masseuse, I went back again today. She seemed more than happy to 'accidently' touch me even though I was obviously turned on; then she asked me how I was. 'Fine', I said; then added, 'A bit horny'. She laughed but a minute later asked me if I wanted 'it' taken care of. When I said yes, she said 'Why you not ask?'! Anyway, she poured some of the hot oil on my dick and gave me a very nice, very slow jerk, allowing me to feel her tits and pussy. Awesome.
madwab

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'